Hey Sup Forums could you help me? This faggot send my little sister (13) a dick pic. I'm not a new fag...

Hey Sup Forums could you help me? This faggot send my little sister (13) a dick pic. I'm not a new fag, so I realize your not my army, I'm just asking for her. Do whatever you want. (Shit is his Instagram, he's a fucking scrub)

Since you're not a newfag, you surely know that nothing is free, so an incentive is in order.
Show screenshot of you sending her a dickpic and you got a deal, friendo.

This is Sup Forums, we need pics of the little sister.

if your not posting photos of here im reporting you for being under age

appeal denied

Or...OR we can message him telling him the sibling of a 13 year old girl he sent a dick pic to is try to get him raided. Or you can report it to the police, unless you're either a coward or you're lying and mad that this guy is slightly less of a faggot than you.

you guys are legitimately a bunch of fucking assholes

Nah b/ro that's disgusting? Any other payments accepted?

Pictures of yourself with a sharpie in your anus.
That's a good place to start, at least

>crying because you're too much of a pussy to do your own dirty work.

When I was in high school I found out a sophomore was trying to talk to my sister in who was in middle school, and I walked out of my class and went into his gym class in front of everyone in the locker room and told him he would stop talking to her completely or I'd crush his fucking skull. Pussy millennial faggot, grow a fucking sack.

I'm guessing you're mad cause she saw his dick before yours? Why are you snooping through her phone in the first place? Trying to see your own Lil sis nude you weirdo.

Kek no she told me not sexually interested in her. Dude im 6 years older.

Ok dude. Let's see what I can do. Shouldn't a fucking beta.

Lulzz 6 year old on the boards. You may not be interested yet but when she's your little sister(13) and your 6 years old, anything is possible

She's ugly and looks 16 she doesn't look 13 faggot

Kek she's 13 and in middle school.

Lol I read that wrong

Yeah! Then you flew away on your magic dragon to never never land to become king! Cool story bro to bad it's fake as fuck.

Wrong, bitch. He backed off because I'm not a dickless faggot like you. Maybe if ou grew up with a modicum of honor or pride and didn't cower like the spineless fuck you are, you wouldn't have gotten punked like a bitch all your life

Whoa look out guys we got a real bad ass here! He knows dirty words and everything. Careful he might walk right out of class and blow you in the gym or however that made up story went.

Id fuck your sister

Give us something first. Anything which will amuse is good. Otherwise, fuck off

This thread is bait you fucking morons

You're the one who's so pathetic you can't imagine anyone having the ability to stand up for themselves or their family. What was it like getting your shit slapped by every kid on the short bus? Did you ever get laid, or did you have to wait to lose your virginity to your real-doll? When you think about growing up so your eyes well with tears thinking about how grotesquely weak and sad you were? Not much has changed, huh?

What's with all the "my 13 year old sister" posts lately. New meme?

Good internet pic, troll. Need a pic of her with timestamp

Let me guess you're also the most deadly navy seal? Easy bitch don't piss your panties defending your made up story real men don't threaten to crush someone's skull that's the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

Post the dickpic

cocsuckers.
Go back to your "Facebook fap bread XDxdxzxdXDD"

>implying the story was verbatim
You're a fucking moron. you should just shut your dick holster and go to bed

Report the guy to the fbi

Ooooohhh now your changing it big surprise. Man getting backed down on Sup Forums that's fucking rough but I'm sure you're used to getting it rough you and the whore women in your family. No real men to stand up for them. It's sad really.

>Wrong, bitch.

Waiting for the pasta to start honestly.

This, dickhead.
The cunt's broken the law, you don't need us as your personal army, you have the police.

T_T

I know that faggot hand... moot?

You can almost hear the tears hitting his keybored as he types "my mommy isn't a whore I'll crush your skull!" Still sad.

it's hilarious