There is this girl at my school that I want to ask out. The only problem is that I'm a fucking beta. I need advice...

There is this girl at my school that I want to ask out. The only problem is that I'm a fucking beta. I need advice. Could you help me out Sup Forums?

Who turned you into a fish?

Just ask her out to coffee or something. if she says no, she can go fuck herself. If you don't do it, you'll just keep fucking yourself.

try money

So the less you give a fuck when talking to a girl the more they'll be like "well, sure, why not" girls can sense nervousness and it's the last thing you wanna have. All or nothing OP

talk to her, get her number, call her for coffee

OP here. You guys have given me some good advice. I'll try it out on Monday.

Grow a backbone and ask her out

You could always just stand at the sideline and watch her talk to guys who actually ask her out and then go cry about it on facebook about how girls don't go out with nice guys like you and how unfair it is.

You're not a fucking Beta. You faggots need to learn what alpha, beta, et al. really goddamn mean. You wish you were a beta. If you were a real beta, pussy'd be at your beck and call.

talk to about 20 girls that you don't care about before you try that

Apparently nobody has asked her out in a while. That's why I know I have better odds because I don't really have to worry about other guys.

I talk to her on a regular basis it's just that I haven't asked her out yet.

Elaborate, pls

Bunp

wanna get coffee? jesus fucking christ it takes like 5 seconds to spit that out and thats if youre an autistic fuck choking on your own feces. nut up.

buy a fedora. that should help. make sure to tip it a lot. bitches love that.

Go for it. You'll regret not trying

Step 1: Stop asking for advice and do what you want to do exactly how you want to do it.

There is no Step 2. If you can't do this there is no hope for you.

i'll tell you the secret about what to do if you post an email or something. im not telling all these faggots

a sad sack of shit like yourself doesnt have to worry about it because itll never happen.