Hey Sup Forums I just found a samsung s5 from att, how can i open it, its pin restricted

Hey Sup Forums I just found a samsung s5 from att, how can i open it, its pin restricted.

You need to do a hard reset on it using the volume and power buttons. I can't remember the exact steps but it should be fairly easy to find on Google.

with a hammer of course

I'm curious as to what is in it, I'm not looking to reset it.

Have it turned off press power, home and volume up button at rhe same time than pick factory reset

SD card?

sd card?

No sd card, already checked.

can i have it afterwards? Im still using a note 2 :(

cracked screen. looks like it was dropped.

I could still use it i just want something new

Connect it to a laptop you might be able to see whats in it

think it can be done with software called ADB if usb debugging was enabled

Touch all four corners clock wise 2 times

Dam, i had such high hopes Sup Forums could solve this problem.

if i had the phone i could probably do it

see

if the device is encrypted and running Android 5.0-5.1.1, there's a way to get around the password lock screen First, tap the "Emergency Call" option on your lock screen, then use the dialer interface to enter 10 asterisks. From here, double-tap the field to highlight the entered text and choose "Copy," then paste it into the same field to essentially double the amount of entered characters. Repeat this same process of copying and pasting to add more characters until double-tapping the field no longer highlights the characters Next, head back to the lock screen and open the camera shortcut. From here, pull down the notification shade and tap the Settings icon, then you'll be prompted to enter a password. Long-press the input field and choose "Paste," then repeat this process several more times. Eventually, after you've pasted enough characters into the field, your lock screen will crash, which will allow you to access the rest of your phone's interface.

Can i have it then m8

Hold down the volume rockers and the power buttons for 5 seconds

Button^

thats a hard reset it will erase the data OP is trying to access

try get into the boot menu (volume down+power on buttons usually) and see if there's a safe mode or anything like that