>Haven't slept in 4days
>To poor for sleeping pills
>To poor for weed
Help me please..

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_familial_insomnia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

An hero

It's harder to breathe, my nose is almost constantly bleeding now and i'm hallucinating

try reading a book.

Off all the lights and lie down
If that doesn't work just hit yourself in the head

>fap
>then sleep

problem solved

what's your story op

lift weights and play chess until fatigue like no other sets in

Done that, but it only hurt my head
Tried bashing my head with a shoe horn but that only made my nose bleed more.
I'm dry as a Bernie in a nigger convention

This

I've been on amphetamine and oxy 3 days straight 2 weeks. But nothing felt wrong afterward until now. I'm only guessing it's the drugs but I have no clue

high intensity long distance running
after running 3-5 miles or 1 if you're a beginner you'll want to pass out and fall asleep

or you can continue to say up and eventually you will stay up

shit load of nyquil and sleeping pills

buy some chloroform, youll knock yourself out in several minutes, but don't put to much ior youll sleep forever

Try some nature/soothing vocals asmr while laying as still as possible for as long as you can hold it. When you're arms and legs start feeling numb, move into your desired sleeping position. This will make you feel natural and comfortable. Also drink some orange juice when you wake up. Goodnight bro

try recliner if you can't sleep lying flat. you may have congestive heart failure, lungs fill with fluid when lying flat, makes it impossible to sleep. take aspirin to thin blood, you need better circulation to clear fluid from lungs. I made it 5 nights before going to the e.r.

Nah fuck that shit, I don't want to an hero or have attention. I just want to sleep.

Here we go op use the device that you're using now and search on your bullshit tube Bob Ross or ASMR, play it put head phones, get ready for sleep shithead

Sleeping is for faggots. Fucking kill yourself

Go to the hospital op im kinda worried that this is worse than it sounds

start by turning off your computer and closing your eyes
>if you think you're Tyler?
>kys

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_familial_insomnia

nigga u dead

I think I just had a seizure or fainted(?). Just woke up a minute ago on the floor

>To poor for sleeping pills
Go to local drug store talk to manager, explain situation see if he/she could offer a discount on melatonin.

Buy some melatonin.
It is semi cheap

Well now I'm really fucking nervous....

fatal familial insomnia is extremely rare. congestive heart failure happens every day in every hospital of any size, both will kill you in about one more day

I'm pondering if I should head to the hospital. But I would be so horribly ashamed if it turns out to be something trivial. But then again it might be something serious?

So in both cases I would die, lovely.

Not -The- hospital, but to a primary care center. However those are called in your country. In mine, they are called CESFAM... don't die user. Too many anons have lefts us already

Are u chilean, user?

No sleep in 4 days isn't trivial you idiot, go see a doctor. No one wants to see you die.