Post girls you know, other anons say what they'd do to them cont

Post girls you know, other anons say what they'd do to them cont.

would stealth-fuck her in the changeroom by the pool, quieting her cries by shoving my fingers in her mouth as I split that ass from behind and pinch and slap her tits.

In order to keep it a secret, I wouldn't bust all over her face, but make her swallow every drop.

Post more lovely bikini beauties for me.

yummy

repostan with some new ones that didn't make it into the old thread

What do n why

Shove my hand down her cute lil shorts and finger her while we're sitting in the back of a crowded tour bus. Slip another hand up under her top to play with her nipples. Get her to give me a handjob and stealthily lick all my cum off her fingers.

My sister on the left and my girlfriend on the right.

Tongue punch fart box because it's tasty

Same girl from OP.
She might enjoy it. She supposedly likes anal.

fuck her ass raw

Lets try this again

moremoremore

mmmm

anyone have babes that would make good hot sisters?

she definitely has that raunchy look about her

mmm, how nice it would be to cum down that top...

Have some sisters.

More of her

Meet her at a friend's pool party. We start hanging out. She tells me she has a boyfriend, but she still seems pretty into me. Everyone heads inside and she asks me where the bathroom is. We had upstairs to one in the master bedroom. When she comes out I'd come up to her and pull her to my chest. Agreed hesitate, but immediately decide why not. I'd unclasp her top and start fondling her. She'd blush unsure again, but I'd slip my fingers into her pussy and she couldn't say no. I'd pull her back into the bed where she'd start sucking my cock. I'd set my phone on the table to video the whole thing. I'd grab her ass and pull her up, sliding her pussy down onto my cock. She'd moan, never having taken one so big. We'd draw a crowd as she bounced on my cock, me eventually shooting a load deep inside her. I'd then send the video to her boyfriend letting him know how great if a time his girlfriend was having. We're fuck on and off the rest of the night

sisters + mom

Suck on those tits while fucking her pussy, the cum on them.

I work with her. It is frustrating, but I recently became single, so...

mmm good sis

Bump

mmm, imagine pulling that tight dress up over her bum and replacing the tacked-on tail with one of those buttplug tails, then pulling her tits out of the top part and getting that slutty kitty to ride you.

Too bad her tattoos fucking suck

Really wish someone would steal my gf and be her new boyfriend.

What do to these sisters?

Get specific

Have them both play with each other while I watched... once they're soaking wet, I'd give them a taste of my dick, make them suck it before throating them. after that gf gets on her back while sister eats her out to orgasm. while she's cumming I'm stretching her mouth as wide as it will go and ramming deep into her throat. id keep this up for good 10-15 minutes until she's begging me to fuck her

at least she evidently has cool interests

Cum in everything she uses. Her thongs, lotions, everything.

I want to watch them bounce while I fuck her so bad.

I'd bend your girl over and fuck her doggystyle while fondling her tits, before pulling out and cumming her hair.

bitch on the left, be rough

oh my god, i want to destroy that redhead

This one pleases us. She would be taken in traffic, in the bright of day. A van pulls up on one side, pressed tightly against the passenger side doors so escape is impossible. The second van pulls up on the driver's side, from where she is pulled out of her car while kicking and screaming and shoved in the back of the van. Both vehicles immediately peel out, the whole operation is complete in mere seconds leaving nothing behind but an empty automobile and a stunned crowd of onlookers.

On the ride to her holding pen she is told explicitly what is to happen to her. She will be used, thoroughly. Her mouth, pussy and asshole will service cocks, at times simultaneously. She will pleasure every cock that appears before her, and drink deep every ounce of cum.

We watch as the fear rises in her eyes, ignore her desperate pleas and begging. Instead, a black hood is thrown over her head and she is chloroformed.

When she wakes up she finds herself on her knees, her hands tied painfully tight behind her back. She's not nude, but her shirt has been ripped open, bra cut away. Her jeans are ripped down to her ankles, and her bare knees dig painfully into the concrete floor.

As recognition dawns, she begins to remember the promises made in the van, and horror once again rises within her. She tries to scream but realizes she's wearing a dirty rag as a gag- she tastes oil, dirt and other filth.

We enter the room now, six of us to start. She tries to plead, big eyes looking up at us, begging us not to defile her, not to punish her flesh with our cocks. The pleas are ignored, as we each begin to stroke our hardening cocks. One of us spots her virgin asshole, puckering slightly with each of her wracking sobs. He inserts a pinky at first, as she shudders involuntarily against the digit pressing inside her.

More?

Or while she's sleeping

Any takers?
What do n why

How would you fuck this big titted whore?

more

my dick
so hard
post more

How would you guys use her?

I'd wait until her friends go home and it's only her. She'd be enjoying the afternoon in the pool relaxing. She would never see the shadow behind her. I'd grab her ripping off her top and grabbing her tits violently. She'd scream but there'd be no one around to hear. I'd shove her against the concrete and pull off her bottoms, shoving my cock into her virgin pussy. She'd scream again and I'd shove her head into the water. If Kerri it there the whole time, cumming deep inside just as her body falls limp. If leave her there for her friend find.

Be brutal, her innocent little pussy needs it

Fuck her in the ass while giving her a swirly.

How would you use her?

She never dresses slutty.

But this is a decent shot of her right body.

And this is the sluttiest one I have. Bad quality photo though.

What would you do to her?

Or if you'd like to sneak in while she's in the bath

Throat fuck her hard while squeezing her tits. Keep going until I cum right down her throat and have her swallow.

Make this nigger get on her knees so she can suck my cock...I would rip off her fucking pants and move her panties to the side to finger her nigger anus

fail

how about her?

Brutally gang rape her with a group of friends making sure to fill both of her holes at all times.

her?

This would be easier if you had a first name.

She shudders once more as the digit is removed, restoring her tiny asshole to its virgin tightness. The promise of what is coming dawns on her beautiful face, her eyes falling to the floor as they well with tears, even as the rest of us are taking our clothes off.

She sobs involuntarily, trying to stay strong- until suddenly she feels the tip of a large, hard cock pressed against her tight ass. She screams, choking on the filthy rag in her mouth as the cock pushes against her flesh, slowly, ever so slowly spreading her open. She tries to throw herself forward to escape, but she's thrown down to the ground harshly, as another man steps on her head, holding her face down on the ground with his foot.

She's defenseless now, her ass presented obediently to the eager cock slowly tearing into her. Inch by inch it pushes forward, and she screams in pain until finally, the head is in and she shudders in relief. The worst is over- or it is until suddenly eight inches are thrust deep into her virgin ass, then ripped out only to force her to endure the entire penetration again.

Her flesh is too virgin. It hasn't learned to yield through practice yet, and resists once more every inch of the cock invading her. She bucks, screams and moans, desperately trying to escape the cock thrusting inside her tight ass.

Her only escape however is to have her head ripped up off the ground by her hair. The gag is ripped off and she screams instinctively, the cock in her ass reaching full penetration- and it's just the opportunity needed for another cock to be shoved down her throat.

It's too big and she chokes until it's ripped out of her mouth. Immediately she begs, on her hands and knees now, an eight inch cock thrusting mercilessly into her tight ass.

She begs, screams. She begs for mercy. Please don't do this to me.

More?

I would fuck her tight white anus dry and make sure I get some shit on my dick and then make her suck it off!
What would you do to my girl?

quit the creepy shit

Holy hell, those nipples.

She'll make babies for me. I'll watch drooling while they suck the milk out of those udders.

Jesus Christ, post more please!

what site you think you on, nigga?

Any takers??

she fuckable?

I have some more revealing ones.

Tell me what you'd do to her and I'll post moar.

Beebs is a boner killer but the girl is still hot

Oh that white mouth needs to work on my brown uncut cock...she will suck it after I have worked a long hard and sweaty day. I want her to suck my brown balls...and I will finger her anus first and then her pussy