Honest question

How do real Asian's feel about their (beta) portrayals in mainstream Hollywood?

Do you guys get annoyed like the one's in America do or do you just not care?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LFEb8giyti0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Really there is no winning because whites hate you everywhere

When I was in Australia for a couple years it was either "THE ASIANS ARE BUYING OUR COUNTRY" or "STOP THE BOATS"

Whites are the eternal enemy of the yellowman

>caring holly wood
we care disney tho

Stop buying our land then?

Disney is in Hollywood you goof.

> Do you guys get annoyed like the one's in America

Hey, we're real Asians too!

Absolutely rips the heart of me, but oh well.

not even asian but it appalls me

>inb4 t. zhang

completely apathetic

most asians i know (downtown toronto) stick to asian culture and focus on doing things like making money/getting good jobs and don't waste time on dumb shit like white people do.

go ask /r/asianmasculinity

its treated as american thing as a whole. everything happens there is totally a foreign thing hence nobody cares if hollywood trainwrecks something originally japanese there, whereas americans care a lot about nerdy and racial issues everytime like comparisons to the original, whitewashing, etc

tho after knowing about american identity politics, ive found specially asian male are pathetic there. i dont have any sympathy with those immigrants tho because simply i dont get what they actually want and who they really want to be in the media and shit. i for one have found its still an amerishit thing ill never get interested in.

one thing i have strongly wondered about it is why they allow those shitty azn nerdy actors to get the shitty roles there. its bizarre. what has happened there seems to be such a suicidal act which is carried out by asianz themselves if anything, from my perception.

>i dont get what they actually want and who they really want to be in the media and shit.

They want to be seen as attractive and valuable, like white men.

America's population is only like 6-8% asian. i get more annoyed when Asians are artificially shoehorned into american mainstream media in the first place. there are huge swaths of this land where the people haven't seen an Asian in their lives.

t. asian american

The interesting thing is that, because most Asian males are so beta, if you manage to be a non-beta Asian male (and are not short and not ugly), pussy is INCREDIBLY easy.

There's still a significant portion of Asian chicks here who prefer Asian guys, but because so many Asian guys are too pathetic to date, those who do know the game clean up.

Im Eurasian. Ive never given it any thought. I dont really care.

youtu.be/LFEb8giyti0

most whites are beta as well, still doesn't mean beta as fuck guys can't find girls.

Moroccans here form 2% of the population and get shoehorned in everywhere.

Your mom didn't either. That's why she wanted Han's cock and not Zhang's.

We've gone from Bruce Lee to this beta fad. An outlier is Ken Jeong who is typecast as some party animal. There needs to be a new wave of Asian Kung fu ninja bad guys, even if they still get beat by some white guy using karate.

They don't care because they'll get to fuck plenty of white whores when they'll land a job at NASA.

asian here,
the asian stereotype in Hollywood is quite true,
how do I feel?
nothing really, because it's the truth

2 broke girls doesn't really bother me.
getting mocked by a bosomy jewess is pretty okay by me

this. you can't really blame hollywood when 99% of asians in america actually look and act like OP pic.

>You will never make slit-eyed superjews with a wise-ass bitchy Jewish American Princess

its bizarre that while they hate hollywood and american mediums in regards to how they get treated like shit, they accept the asian actors playing the literal beta roles. to be fair, its the sickest/beta-est thing they should do with rather than something white.

maybe they dont even recognize them as betas, as you say. i havent seen american films/dramas for a long time so i dont know much about whats actually going on there, though.

as for beta things in general, physical problems dont matter in practice. its all about style including behaviors. if you can have a style, even if you are dumb as fuck, you wont get mocked as beta. look, those gangsta rappers who are an ugly fatfuck. they might get laugh at sometimes but at the same time can get respect.
being a nerd cant be a style tho, contrary to the Sup Forums's or nerds' pretext like "mainstream normies steal our cool cultures"

If they didn't accept the beta roles, they would have no roles at all

I've watched an episode of this, it went like:
>le quirky hypersexual wish I was black jewess
>le rich blonde low self esteem wish I was black uggo
>le low test beta korean
>le hairy penis jokes russian
No idea who watches this shit, or worse, enjoy it

asians are too diverse to be one collective mentality.

more so, most of us don't give a fuck while we continue to immigrate here, take all the good jobs and continue trying to enter into the upper class.

asians will soon double as a % of the population, and we're smarter and more ambitious than the average non-asian so soon we'll take the country from the jews.

Yes, Asians are not ruthlessly pragmatic and wouldn't intermarry with Jews

the asian elites don't race mix, ie the ones here who drive lamborghinis to school and buy million dollar condos. you're pretty much shunned if you have a partner of a different nationality/ethnicity.

asian strivers/middle class do though, and are also more likely to assimilate.

>the asian elites
you meant Chinese dirty money holders, I believe.

Most of them look ugly

sounds out of context. and you seem to fall into a typical asian, or chinese image, which is materialistic.

this guy sounds far cooler and more realistic than you, to me.

japs aren't even seen as "asian" here, you'll be looked at differently if you mention you are a jap.

mainland asians have a different culture, we are more money and social group based.

that ideological attitude is what makes you beta too. you can use japanese culture as well, especially in a modern way. seems like some of you azn males and those who have worked on this matter are too nationalistic to do it, and thats another wtf thing for me. look at japan who has adapted chinese culture for their mediums. e.g. who'd care about how chun-li should be and get treated nationalistically. nobody cares about such a piece of shit. shes chinese but also east asian, everyone, including japanese, can act like that and make/produce it.

its obvious what you are saying here is about "being chinese", and i can tell that its even nothing like the mainland chinese and korean youths. they if anything go the way im mentioning here even though they have mixed feelings about japan.

theres no need to be proud of/rely on something nationalistic or this topic has nothing to do with you in the fist place, it seems.

Asians filled up the void left for the "ethnic buffoon" after it became not PC to mock blacks or brown skinned people.
Comedy shows laugh at Asians because it's not a big deal since most Asians don't really suffer racism and Asian minorities don't live in crippling poverty in Western countries. I don't think they get annoyed by this and the fact that we are allowed to mock them is correlated with the fact that they are doing well in our societies.

I just got reminded of the Asian from the movie Bruno haha

>ywn have an asian fucktoy