the dice is for your pickup d&d games?

Whats the battery for?

Fucking ass hole using an uncommon acronym in ur explanation

basically yeah lol
incase i need a fuckin battery. AAA+aluminum foil=AA

built a tin of rubbish you mean op, yea do it all the time kek

sorry
cough drop

Build a book safe instead. More discrete and can hold a lot more.

Nice trips

What's your point?

planned

cant carry as easy

so if you wanted to get to whatever is on the bottom of the tin you have to pull all that shit out? How is this convenient?

The gets

These are worthless. Just a bunch of feel good stuff. I have a small first aid kit that doubles as a survival kit that's about the size of 2 decks of cards that is far better equipped. Has 2 waterproof fire methods (lighter and ferro) BC matches are bad. 2 forms of water purif. (Life straw and foil pot), 2 signals (mirror and whistle), sewing kit, duct tape, a full size and mini knife and a decent first aid. That's what you need

Its says Luden's you moron

it can just fold out + not that much stuff that I need regularly important stuff is in the top
dont live in rural area so pretty much useless for half that stuff. keep mini medi on me atm and have some trauma stuff in bag. Also usually just have a lighter on me.
planned

also completly unrealated but does anyone know what to do once you finished torrenting something on ubuntu? it says seeding but i need to move it to a usb

I build them as a part of my business.

life straws are big af, what kind do you have that fits into the size of a double deck of cards?

My current EDC tin

They were these older blue ones labeled as emergency ones, not camping like the newer ones. The body is about as big around as one of those thick pens and it has a thick plastic accordion straw that fits the top

Like this, the thickest part of my survival kit pretty much

arent those just industrial water filters (carbon and silicates) and a rubber hose?

Its compacted carbon that gets the crypto, etc but not viruses. Only steripens and chems do viruses

i have never built a altoids box

I didn't think carbon was dense enough to actually get parasites? I never trusted these straws, I'd just boil the water and make a charcoal and sand filter.

op here and I just ordered a little mini flashlight to add

these are just altoid boxes with things crammed in them, im confused is this a new meme or something?

I've used them a few times with no problems, but it wouldn't ever replace my steripen. Boiling works good but takes too long if you need to move

Right, but what's more important, going that extra mile or taking the time to prepare water for consumption? This isn't Wolverines.

That's not how batteries work user...

It could be used as a lot tbh there is more than 1 use u autist

I've always used it when I'm out of water and thirsty as fuck and need to make it to camp before dark. I'd be fine for a night on my own but don't want the group out looking for me at night. Don't have time to sit and make tea when I got somewhere to be

On some appliances without voltage or amperage regulators, you can just run literally any current through them and they'll work. For how long depends on the current. Though I can't really think of anything that would be absolutely necessary that runs on a single AAA or AA battery.

I guess in that situation it makes sense, I always just feel more comfortable with a canteen and canteen tin.

Where the fuck do you idiots live and do all day that you need to carry mini, half-assed survival kits?! Seriously help me understand. It's 2016 and I live in a suburb of one of the largest metropolitan cities in the U.S.A.