Let's get to it

Let's get to it.
>Be me early 20's
>"Straight"
>Years of Sup Forums makes me Bi-curious, but not genuinely attracted to any male I've ever seen
>Even though typical "masculine", I'm infatuated with the idea of bottoming.
>Get new second job
>See man that I'm actually quite attracted to
>Just a hint of feminine mannerisms and accent
>Get to talking and friends
>He knows that I'm a "typical" guy in that I'm competitive, fight, and hard labor
>Asks me questions about my love life
>Seems hesitant as to not offend me
>Gets to the point where I let him know never been with a guy, but been curious about it and find him attractive
>He has a boyfriend, and they're off an on
>They're off
>Go over and hang out
>Watch movies and cuddle, kind of awkward
>He pulls my head around to kiss
>Pulls out an average but beautiful 6" cock that is perfect
>Fool around exchange blowjobs suck at it all so awkward
>As time goes on getting better and more comfortable, but he doesn't seem to pushing for further which confuses me.
>Find out he's a top, and again didn't want to offend me.
>Bottom finally and I'm on my back, and Can't relax.
>Works his way in eventually, hurts like the dickens
>Keeps telling me to relax, can't.
>Finally I feel him hit my prostate, and now I'm moving with him
>Cum in no time, and best orgasm I ever had.
>Gets back together with his BF
Cont, good stuff coming up.

Pic related...closest thing I could find that looks like him. His hair flows down though, Longer face, and darker complection.

Bump

bump

Nice, continue fayget.

nohomo but I'm hard now

Bump

Keep it coming, you already got me hard

>Back together with BF
>I get GF and new job, so don't talk for awhile think about him a lot though.
>Out of touch for over a year and he texts me
>We reconnect and talk about eachother's taste a lot
>Really want to be his cum slut bitch
>Find out that's what he wants wants it from his bf but he's not into it, and thinks it would be hotter given the type of guy I am. He was always afraid that I'd get pissed and he's not a fighter
>Have to work around my GF's schedule, and his BF
>We met up one time when he was home, and his bf was inside.
>Texted me "you better have you're dick out and hard when you get here"
>"yes sir"
>Park on the street in between the street lights
>Walks up "don't have a lot of time"
>Starts to suck my dick
>Looks up and back at his house while jacking me off, and took his hand off my dick.
>Thought damn it's over not enough time, so start to put my dick in my pants.
>He turns and grabs me by the throat hard.
>"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" You're going to cum and tell me when before you leave, now start jacking off".
>"yes sir"
>Proceed to jackoff while he's still grabbing my throat, and just stare at him while he looks to the house then back at me.
>Then reaches under me and rams his finger up my ass hard with no lube, and I didn't say anything but it fucking hurt
>"come on cum for me baby"
>"oh fuck I'm cumming"
>He lets go of my neck and starts sucking the cum out of my cock while pressing his finger into me as deep as he can.
>Doesn't spill a drop as he comes up
>Looks at me, and grabs me by the back of my head with a handful of hair and pulls me in, and force feeds my cum back to me while sticking his tongue down my throat.
>Fuck love this.
>Pulls away, "get the fuck out of here, and clean up" and smacks me on the cheek.

We haven't been able to meet up since, but we're working on it...he's really wanting me to be the bottom of a 3some. Trying to work up the confidence to do it for him.

>Works his way in eventually, hurts like the dickens
>hurts like the dickens
>the dickens
>dickens
>dick

That's fucking gross dawg.

I'm pretty into girls, but I love hearing stories of Savage homos destroying little bi-curious twinks.

It's different, I'm a manlet....not a twink though. He's taller, but everything else about him is quite a bit more feminine than me. I don't know makes it hotter that way in my opinion.

Anyone else going to contribute? Or is this board not as faggy as I thought it was.

might go jerk later, gotta work early though

Oh man, that's great. Unassuming femboy going to town on a manlet. I feel like I wouldn't get off to gay sex, but I'd definitely watch it for the same reason I watch a horror movie or gore.

Well thank you, that really helped out this thread fag.

welcome ;)

gay fucking faggot

As opposed to a hetero fucking fag right?

Oh my god...how could you say such a thing? That really hurt, I assure you that made me question life and put me on the verge of a depression...nah you're probably a closet fagget anyway.