Fluffy thread. Get in here faggots

Fluffy thread. Get in here faggots

so above all else the raison detra of the fluffy is to have babies since that seems to be their number 1 thought.

Toot toot

how did the kid fuck that up?

Anyone wanna talk to BadMummahfluffah?

anyone that participates in the proliferation of fluffies should kill themselves

Bump

Sure kid.

Bump

did you ever write that story that got you banned?

by posting in this thread, and bumping it, you need to kill your self

This is a majority thought on Sup Forums in 2016

Okay, random internet person.

Thanks for the bump senpai

lel

Yes. I wrote it, but changed it at the last second to a baby rabbit to avoid a ban. Those fucking assholes banned me for nothing, other than they didn't like me l. It will be up on my blog soon.

so basically breeders and hasbio?

basically I have determined that fluffies cannot survive with some form of human care, so chances are they die out in the wild (fuck you they 'reproduce like rats' Rats are badasses compared to these things!) its probably breeders and hasbio tossing out the unsold fluffies to die out on the streets, but keep the ranks of the feral herds relatively stable.

What was that story?!?!? AdolfFluffer here. I had no beef with you. I liked the Kaitlyn stories

Also I guess while I'm here fresh OC

It's really entertaining that people can't draw a mental distinction between fluffy abuse and animal abuse. I imagine these cry babies are coming straight out of loli threads to post their babyrage.

Why not ignore the whole thing altogether? Why did you have to include the baby rabbit thing? And most of all, why did you use your account when you were told to wait?

the one of the right are little shits, while on ones on the left are jsut fine...

its a political statement.

Salutations, friends! Please direct your attention to my dubs. Intriguing!

Whoops, very small miscalculation on my part. Now, please check my dubs!

Anons started a rumor about me writing a story about a smarty raping a human toddler. It was after Hornlarry left and I didn't care what people thought of me if I wrote it, so I did.

It was very well done. True art. I doubt anyone on the borough would really get anything out of it but butthurt.

Did they send a pm to warn before the ban? the thread i saw seemed to imply that you missed a comment

drop it here

Do you know where I could find this story?

Truly you are the real BMF. Why don't you just smash a bottle of vinegar against spilled bleach?

Afaik there was a comment warning first, but BMF didn't read it. There definitely was a PM too.

Don't give up

This

1)Hornlarry tried to appease the anons, and look where that got him. An user's opinion is meaningless.
2)I swapped out the story with one I'd already written, because I wasn't sure of the legality. I added the rabbit to try to appease. It didn't work.
3) Aichi only banned me because he and everyone else don't like my work. It isn't my fault they couldn't understand it, i don't write it for them!

Start your own booru with blackjack and hookers

I couldn't use my account, remember dumbass? How could I access my messages?

It will be on my blog within the week.

Fuck you faggot. You think I give a shut what you think? You're nobody! I'm somebody! People know my name! Who are you?

Check'd and kek'd

Dude im on your side.. I was asking fi they sent a pm or just warned you in a comment thread only,. because the latter is fucked up..

where is your blog?

I hate that show and all it's shitty memes, but you might be right. I might start letting other people put their stories on.my blog. With approval of course.

It smelled of a ban from miles ago. You could've just waited until the whole thing blew over before posting it. I also think banning you was a bit too much, but I have to say - the whole thing could've been handled better on both sides. And Hornlarry - did he try to appease to anyone? (Genuine question. I don't know) He only got a temporary ban, right?

OH MY GOD MY SIDES

They did both, but I try to avoid reading comments. Too much hate filled retards too stupid to understand how stupid they are.

Are you a creator too? Do you contribute? What's happening on the booru? I can't access it. Are they still talking about me?

If only you were a little bit less obvious. Actually, to hell with that. It seems like you never even expected anyone would take the bait. What are you trying to do?

[email protected] It should have been obvious.

Im a new writer just started post right after the shot hit the fan in your case.. most of the talk about you has died down. Hornlarry is back

I shouldn't have been banned in the first fucking place! I didn't do anything wrong!

And Larry was stupid for even reading the comments. His story was great and everyone who was triggered should've shut up and left.

>hates Futurama
>thinks he's an artist
Why are people stroking this guy's dick, again?

Fuck off mongoloid. No one cares what anons think. Go be a faggot somewhere else and die there!

Yeah they found out the user who was stirring up the shit in his comments was literally 1 samefag who got ip banned

Fuck. Off. Faggot. You don't have to be a faggot, and you don't have to be one here. So go. Flyflyfly.

All the legit talented people (wolfram, mutagen, carpdime) left. Then the absentee owner and his mod team got radioactive-fucking-cancerous.

I'm pretty sure the 'booru is fucked. There's like, one maybe two artists who can draw well and tell a coherent satisfying story.

Really? Who was it? Was it a creator? I think I know who...

do you have more from this guy?

Wetfluff et tu?

Can't unsee.

>>>
> Anonymous 08/13/16(Sat)22:32:10 No.699379100▶
>

You are Wetfluff, aren't you bitch? Hiding behind the user tag again, pussy?

Who? I don't pay attention to booru drama, because it's the same thing as forum drama. Wannabe artists with inflated senses of their own importance whining and bitching at each other.

Yet you can't deny that lately you've been surrounded by a lot of drama. I'm not one to judge whether it was deserved or not, but I believe that discretion was in order. I think you shouldn't have allowed yourself to be baited to answer the troll, but on the other side, you shouldn't have been permabanned. But that's just a personal opinion. You were a good contributor and that should've meant something.

They didnt link it to an account.. just dropped an IP ban on the user

Yeah it's wetfluff

Don't try to pretend you're not, I know it's you bitch. Admit it.

Oh, look. It's "fursecution" all over again. Someone disagrees with you and the guy whose cock you're sucking? Must be my personal boogeyman!

Can you faggots take your stupid bullshit back to the booru and stop shitting up this website with it?

That might mean something if it came from anybody who mattered. But it didn't. And it doesn't. Your criticisms mean absolute dick to me, and I'd wished you'd spent the effort on something more constructive kid.

...eh, you can say everyone matters the same amount. Nothing. No one is irreplaceable. I didn't try to criticize anyone, just stated my own opinion, especially since I only know the rough outlines of the conflict. I understand you feel sore about this, and I'm not bothered you think nothing of my opinion. But rest assured. I do create content; and I hope you'll keep doing it as well.

oh fuck the duck is back

lol still jacking off to this shit in 2016? You guys are pathetic.

Why are you still trying to appease him after he dumped shit on you like that? What's the matter with you? What creator are you? How could you benefit from a retard in exile?

All the wayy into 2017, brother!

Do any of you idiots have anything useful to say to me? I'm taking suggestions, as I've hit a patch of writer's block. So now your chance for your little ideas to become something important.

'dumped shit'? I don't see it like that. Neither am I trying to appease him. I'm just trying to have a meaningful discussion. The BMF affair was a big thing and I only ever find out about these things after they're blown over. I just want to know his side of the story. If he wants to call me a faggot, then he's free to do so, I don't mind. I just want to hear his opinion.

Is this the alternate ending to cloudy with a chance of meatballs

You're a bigger faggot than wolfram ever was. Die, horsefucker.

look up some websites for writing prompts.
i'm having artist's block so i'm stuck in the same mud.

His opinion appears to be that you're a faggot. Just saying, your efforts are wasted on him.

Kek I can't believe thereshe actually a bunch of idiots with superiority complexes because they draw imaginary animals getting abused.

10/10 made me feel better about my life

Heres an idea, Reverse fluffy abuse, a smarty abuses you until you kill yourself.

The fluffy who mocked the son of a sheppard

After your mom does first, cuntflaps.

Doesn't it, though? Unexpected side benefit of time spent on Sup Forums. :)