WTF happened to raids...

WTF happened to raids? They were the best part of this tumor of a website but now everyone dismisses them as "muh personal army XDXD" and everyone hops onto that bandwagon.
WTF happened?

> Inb4 sure is summer in here XDXDXDX

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=13uUR35CZkI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They bring an immense amount of legal heat to the website. Plus only teenage fags get off on this kind of shit.

Fuck off u cunt, fags like u are fucking the purpose of Sup Forums

My Sup Forumsro, accept it. The true raids are gone forever, the closest you'll see is some shitty "Cal this guy faggot /imgay".

I have to crie now

> cunt

I didn't realize you were Australian. I understand now. I'm out of here.

Jaded old fart. And no, I'm older than you.

I'm a brazilian nigger actually, but our uniforms look the same in some sports...

>uniforms look the same in some sports
You mean they look like they're losing.

The Leslie Jones thing was pretty good

Exactly, the difference is that we are quite good at losing, like 7x1...
Never forget, Hitler did mineiraço

So, What´s your plan OP?

You Sup Forumslokes did a great job of harassing my neighbor when I needed a personal army and for that I am grateful.

A.M.A.?

What's his info for round 2?

Yes!

I have a better idea. Let's start #stopcultureshaming (or some better name idk). Let's make sjw feminists defending clitory cuts as a part of a culture we have to respect. Maybe some of those girls were proud to gone through such "ceremony" (lel).

They should take a nail clipper and cut a bit of their clits and post clipped skin on twitter as a part of showing support to Islam grilz and how progressive and tolerant all this fuckery is.

Do you think they would be stupid enough to go for it? #stopcutshaming #feminisminislam #topkek

raidddd

youtube.com/watch?v=13uUR35CZkI

It's called being an adult and realizing the shit you did years ago was fucking stupid

I got him to comply and for that I have called off the hounds of Sup Forums. Sorry, I can't give you the info.

NOT THIS BULLSHIT AGAIN

...Sauce?...

raids started sucking balls

You know I think I may call on you on a raids on the dumb ex of mine..

I hate being an adult

Anyone remember the jesus chatline shit back in 2011? Funniest thing ive ever been a part of...

Newfag here, desde 2011. Show me the old 4chin Sup Forumsros

Will you really want it if I gave you it?

Sup Forums sucks now
there was a pedo thread and it was 90% moralfags
fuck this place

lol wut

yess

Because i won't. Make do with what you got here.

I will say this much though.....

Hang around here just a little bit more, you'll be surprised what treasures you'll find

>>/trash/

Wrong person..
You're really bad at this aren't you?

raid bread

First I have to get caught