What is love, is it real? Have you ever felt it? I need answers

What is love, is it real? Have you ever felt it? I need answers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oGpFcHTxjZs
youtube.com/watch?v=tojicre_Qe8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Love is hell

It's some shit you feel when you lose control of yourself and feel addicted to one person. Does not last long but can be replaced by obsession.

is it worth it?

once . glad its over, often wonder if ill feel it again for another person , couldn't honestly sit here and tell you i really care that much either way

Let me dump a small narrative I wrote. Maybe open up some first time feels.

>A little backstory doesn’t hurt. I’ve known Zoey all my life having had her as a next door neighbor growing up. We’ve always been inseparable doing everything together. Our friendship consisted of lots of laughing and time together, late nights on the swings and long hour hangouts during the weekends. Our families were very close with each other, often bathing us together as toddlers. She felt like a sister I never had and I knew she felt the same way towards me. When we were younger around the age of 9 we began to experiment with each other during one of her mother's summer parties. After spending some time with her family upstairs Zoey and I got bored and headed downstairs to her room, right below the party. Loud music echoed in her room, as we felt the vibrations from upstairs on her bed.

>Her room was a little messy but nothing crazy. We sat down on her warm bed and started playing Super smash bros on her Gamecube. The heat in the room was stifling; well over 90 degrees. At one moment I started taking off my jacket, shoes and socks. Apparently she had the same idea, as I turned back from lifting my jacket over my head I spotted her in the corner of the room fully undressing herself into her bright pink and purple pajamas. I couldn’t help but stare since I'd never felt this feeling of arousal before, my pants slowly starting to feel tighter and tighter. She was completely nude, her pink skin glossy with sweat, as she bent over to pull up her pants from the floor. It was then that she caught me. I immediately felt my cheeks grow hot with embarrassment.

>cont?

Love what you do and live for what you want. Don't lose yourself over somebody else. Is okay to enjoy being with others but don't depend on others to enjoy life.

do you want it to happen again?

sure if it answers my questions

Real is the feeling.

Go on user

100% man (I wrote this in paragraph form, not really meant for greentexts)

>“Give me a minute so I can change, then we can go back and play”. Embarrassed having been caught, I quickly went back to selecting my character that I would be playing. A few moments later, I felt the bed sink next to me. Zoey had quietly laid on her stomach, trying to get comfortable. We played a few more games and by that time we’d gotten bored again.

>Having the heat of the room on us we laid down together on the bed and talked about school, during which we still heard footsteps from upstairs. While on the topic of other students in class she said, “How do you like my new pajamas, my mom bought them for me” “They looked nice,” I replied, a little too quickly. There was an awkward silence. The heat of the room still slowly rising as I could see beads of sweat on her forehead. “Why did you turn away so quickly, when you watched me put on my pj’s” she asked curiously. “I don’t know” I said clearly blushing , “you looked very pretty and I felt weird looking at you” I said turning my body the opposite direction of which I was facing her.

>She jabbed my back ribs a few times before sitting up. “Come on get up! I’m bored and there’s nothing to do.” Quickly rotating towards her I said “ Alright then what do you want to do?” having my face still as red as an apple. She bit her lip and quickly pounced on top of me pinning my hands down on to her sheets. “Lets fight!”, she said keeping me restraint with a devious grin.

Depends on what definition you want, I don't think the "in love" feeling that people talk about in books/movies exists, I've had several long term girlfriends and have never even come close to having that feeling. But on the other end I love my friends, I love my mum, I love my brothers.
This picture sums it kinda nicely

i think that it would feel awesome to give in your entirety to someone else, problems defects and all, and hopefully they do the same. i want to feel the warmth and the pain of a relationship because it would remind me that im a human, with emotions. idk

>I quickly turned my hips to knock her off her balance making her hit the edge of the bed. Just as fast she pushed me off her bed onto the soft carpet below. Laying down on the carpet floor letting it soak up all moisture from my back she proclaimed “You won’t get back on my bed so easily now!” ending with a expression of challenge on her face, but just as much exhaustion and panting as me. I sprung up trying to re-secure my spot on the bed with only a 60 pound girl blocking my entrance.

>I leapt on top of Zoey, her small warm hands pushed up against my body, jolting me to the side, Her sheets on the floor, pillows thrown all throughout the room in our effort to establish control of the bed. The windows in her room completely fogged up. We fought until we were too tired to continue, panting like dogs on her now bare bed. Zoey turning towards me with the pinkest cheeks and most exhausted appearance. “I know why you were staring at me” she quickly swallowed, “you're curious right?” I began to sweat harder, unknowingly licking my lips. she began pulling me closer while I started feeling her leg brush up and rub against mine. The warmth produced made my stomach feel uneasy.

>Our faces were mere inches away from each other, breathing in and out the same hot air. “You’ve seen me naked before remember and... I've seen you naked too… why was this time any different?” she quietly mumbled underneath her breath. I couldn't respond, but instead just kept looking at her face completely numb. She slowly extended her arm and placed it on my wildly beating chest. "Your heart is going crazy" she said putting pressure on my ribcage. "Have you ever kissed anyone?” she asked in an smooth delicate airy voice.

>“No… Not really, only my family” I slowly answered back.

i mean, i just want to have an "experience" wherever that will lead me

She wanted the D dude. When in doubt, make a move, worst comes to worst she says no, right?

>“I’ve seen movies where people kiss and lay down together, it’s something my parents don’t want me to see, they always seem to cover my eyes during those scenes.” Her eyes ever so slow wandered past my gaze and onto my chest, visibly I could see my heart racing as her gentle hands laid upon me. Feeling as if I would explode from the innocent young sexual heat or the regular harsh heat from the room.

>I quickly I lunged at her pressing my hand around her hot sticky face. Locking lips with her would be an understatement, as I quickly tried to recreate kissing scenes that I’ve seen on Tv. She pulled away, not due to the event that took place, but simply to catch her breath. While we were catching our breath, I placed my hand on her chest feeling her heart thumping like a drum. Her breasts not developed in the slightest, felt perky with her nipples faintly visible by her soft fuzzy pajamas. Carefully I started to insert my hand into her shirt feeling her hot sticky torso, reaching for her erect nipples. I felt a small solid bump on her chest and she faintly twitched, starting to breath faster, pulling me into her mouth, she began taking the lead with small smooches. In between each kiss we would exhale hot air in front of us and inhale it back in hoping it was somehow made cooler.

>A few moments later she pulled me away from her and sat up on the bed, before I could ask what was wrong, she carefully started positioned herself on top of my pelvic area as I felt her shake from nerves. Leaning down she said “*huff**puff*this should get...better*huff*”, she began removing her shirt while I ran my hands on the side of her hips, I then proceed to take of my shirt drenched in sweat.

>She was visibly shaking in heat, steadily I leaned her head closer to mine as we resumed our young naive kissing. Our naked chests were now touching each other’s, whenever there was a harsh movement along her nipples she would twitch and breathe heavy for a few seconds. I playfully nipped at the skin on the nape of her neck. I literally felt her melt onto my body, pressed against me firmly. My hips arched slightly to her, and she pressed back. Nothing was said, a quick inhale of breath said volumes.

>We could still hear our parents upstairs with their heavy footsteps on the wooden floor. I gave her deep concerned look knowing we couldn’t get caught. She then slowly unsaddled me taking my hand while we moved off the bed. We stood apart from each other, having our bare feet on the thick hot carpet. Raw instinct took over as we frantically started taking off the rest of our clothing scattering it throughout the floor. She stood there in her youthful immaculate form. Her blonde hair flowed down to the middle of her chest, her deep blue eyes punctured mine as they traveled up and down her body multiple times. She stretched her arms behind her back and had her knees gently shaking sideways showing light embarrassment. I could barely keep calm as I stood there blood racing from my frantically beating heart into my growing erection. Our eyes meet each other’s as we begin leaning closer and closer to another. We completely embraced each other with our smooth hands racing towards each other’s bodies exploring places we’ve never felt before, meanwhile my erection firmly pinned in between her plush, silky thigh gap.

>Zoey’s quiet blurry whisperings and moans rang in my left ear, her voice filling me with a curious sexual thirst. Slowly I took the lead, dragging her down with me onto the hot bed, we laid on top of each other surrounded by a warm, sweet, exhausted passion. Her bare chest against mine and our legs intermingled with another, hot sticky sweat running down each others bodies and onto her damp sheets. We both looked at each other unknowing of what just took place and kissed, having her head now gently resting against my chest, we sighed of exhaustion and fatigue. Zoey and I just cuddled together for no more than ten minutes, but it felt almost eternal. Noticeably the party's energy upstairs started dying down. We both didn’t want to stop, as her hand started gripping mine harder trying to prevent my escape from her bed. I turned towards her quickly grasping her face while giving her one last passionate kiss.

>As we both started getting dressed again piece by piece, she quickly pressed herself up against my bare back squeezing as hard as she could and whispered "I can't stop touching you..." I slowly turn around and notice she hasn’t even begun dressing herself yet alone have any intentions too. I pulled her close to my chest and let all my emotions spill out, a trembling “I love you” was all I could muster out. Embracing her was difficult, knowing that we would go to bed later tonight wondering what just happened, wondering why we felt this way all of a sudden, and why we couldn’t express our feelings any other way.

Love is a best friend you always fuck.

hmm never thought of it that way

youtube.com/watch?v=oGpFcHTxjZs

you can feel anything you can think of... so whatever love is to you, it can be a real thing.

i still dont understand it there are so many different takes on the subject

I think this could help.

youtube.com/watch?v=tojicre_Qe8

to me its like a blank space but its something pinned every where in songs movies and in social lives around me. it frustrates me, i just want to see what its like.

>Suddenly we started hearing heavy footsteps down the stairs! Frantically we detached ourselves from another and began looking for clothing scattered all around the room. The steps were mere moments away from catching our night filled with curiosity and lust. As we quickly finished dressing ourselves we both looked up at each other, witnessing her bright pink face filled with such anguish and agony, made me feel dread for having to leave her. The door to her room opened up without warning as we still faced each other in front of a running gamecube system. “Come on Spencer we have to leave” said my mother in a soft tone. “Ye- ...Yeah. I’m coming” I replied still facing Zoey. I turned and walked towards the door frame with the looming feeling I was being watched. As I walked out of the room, I quickly glanced back, seeing Zoey where I was standing just moments ago, tears forming in her eyes… I continued walking towards the steps, feeling completely heartbroken.

>As I took my first step on the stairs, I noticed that my left foot was wearing a bright pink and purple fuzzy sock.

Well that's all I've had time to write. I plan on adding more recent stories (camping/Cabin trips,Birthdays and Hotel room escapades). This beginning story acts like a precursor to what I have plan on writing.

For me love is young naive innocent love, If you haven't had an event/story like this up until 16-17 years old. you'll never know the feeling. You've grown up to learn all about fetishes/kinds and will learn to expect them, sex just becomes a repetitive task. If you still feel passion for loving someone then great!, but the best feeling in the world is having sex/lewd moment with a friend and not knowing what it is.

If that makes any sence

great story, you should put your stories somewhere like a blog you would be a good writer for sure and i understand what you mean, i havent had an experience like that yet.

I was asked by some anons the same thing a few threads ago. I made a new email for updates and whole stories (but this is all I have written)
[email protected]

Baby don't hurt me

The only true love is that which you have for your child

Love is a young man's game. Everyone with an iota of control and discipline eventually learns that it's best to size up a partner based on much better criteria. If you're going to settle for someone, make sure you don't love the person or else she will have the upper hand and you'll never be strong enough to walk away when necessary.

I think it may exist. I really don't know. I mean, this is coming from a newfag, only been on the site for about a year, and I just had to move states so I could enter the college I wanted to attend. No one knows me, but they know to laugh at me, because I'm the number one guy to come to for establishment of dominance in my fine arts class. So I can't walk from my dorm to my class, which is about a 3 minute walk, without getting completely humiliated.
Been happening a few weeks now and I've accepted it as the way it's going to be for at least till the end of the semester.

aye

what if she loves you back

Love = pain. I dont get why people complain about not being in love, its better than feeling like shit.

Pessimistic description but a good one.

I think I'm in love right now. The way I feel about this person, it's like she can actually influence the way I feel. I feel bad if she's sad and I want to do what I can to make her happy. Having her around makes me happy and I'm comfortable telling her anything. So there's pros. Cons though. She can hurt me, badly if she wants to. I have to make sure I keep in contact with her and make sure I watch myself because disappointing her gets to me. There's work to put into it. So yeah, is it worth it? It can be, if it's a good person and the right time in your life.

Someone reply to this guy

You just did

the only way you know that it's real is if it's over

This

boom schackalacka

and yes, feels pasta, but true all the same

Pretty much how i feel about my mom or dad

Well, yeah and I love my parents too. My girlfriend is the only person in the world that I feel like I do about my parents, but more intensely and I have sex with her, so there's another plus.

Yes. It is an intangible, overwhelming, zen like entrancement that someone can inflict on you without them even trying. It's ultimate and undying devotion to someone, a deep and almost ignorant devotion. It's a series of chemicals in your brain doing everything they can to secure your social, emotional, and physiological attachment to someone.

I made the mistake of fostering and nurturing this feeling with someone who was FAR beyond my reach. Instead of adapting and moving on, I focused and obsessed, it distorting and apotheosizing their image until they were god like. While this is moreso just a cringey shutin experieince in one aspect, it offers a look into how chemically powerful it is. And more than that, it makes you do so many bizrarre things you'd never think you had in you. It is the feel of feels I'd argue, along with immense grieving on the other spectrum. It cuts deep man.

>apotheosizing
Why do I feel like you became familiar with this word just to describe this episode in your life..

It's like, what you're willing to do for another human being. I have loved and still do even if she's gone.

It's the best feeling you could ever feel. Imagine actually feeling worthy of being around someone, but not only that. Imagine the person giving you a reason to wake up in the morning, someone to talk to and be happy with. The person means as much to you as your own life.

Now, Imagine the day when you figure out that you were just a fly on a windshield to them. You're hurt, broken. Possibly consider suicide if you're depressed. You cry for hours on end and wonder why you weren't as important.

Now, imagine this. Hook up with fat worthless bitch for a quick fuck and realize all women are just scum until they hit their 30s and realize they're spoiling like milk.

Never fall in love, just fuck. Hell, stay celibate if you want. NEVER, EVER fall in love. You'll only hurt yourself with only you and your inept feelings to blame.

I became familiar with it for my understanding first. Sorry I kind of just improv'd the word there.

Love is the unconditional acceptance, understanding, compassion, empathy and giving. Not only towards others, because love must also love it's self so there must be a balance. If you are unconditionally loving toward someone and they are abusive to you, then this is not true love because you are not loving your self.

It is difficult if not impossible to attain true love, but as flawed humans we can do our best. Usually people mistake selfish desire for love so they say Love is pain. Love is not pain, it cannot be pain because love is always happiness, acceptance and ... well... love.

She never will. EVER.
Women are the best liars on the planet.

Fuckin solid advice user, thanks for that one

yes, but it's a fucking nightmare when unrequited.

not worth the confirmation.

Yep, it's real. Oxytocin promotes attachment almost to the point where your mate is a vital organ. When your mate tires of you and leaves, or dies, or is somehow separated from you permanently through different means, it literally feels like something has been ripped away from you.
Stick with short term lust driven by testosterone-driven infatuation. Once you allow oxytocin into the relationship, it might feel "right" for a while, but it's ultimately a long, downward spiral for at least 1 person in the relationship.

There is no such thing as love

>is it real?

No

>Have you ever felt it?

Yes

Getting loved, can make you love, even if you have no idea what love is.

Baby, don't hurt me.

Baby don't hurt me, Don't hurt me, No more...

[DUN DUN]

oohohohOOOHOOO
OHOHOOOOOO
MMMM

[DUN DUN DUN DUN DEE DUN DUN DUN DUN DEE DUN DUN DUN DUN DEE DUN DUN DUN]

Love is a lot of other things that you probably would not like to feel. And sadly yes, I did.

Love is double dubs.

Indeed

No one really knows what it is, or atleast how to fully explain it. Some things don't have words that can explain them. Anyone who claims to know what it is or how it works is either an idiot or a lonely cuck. Take care OP, and stay hopeful.

>all this sweat

love hurts bro.. seriously.. its fuckin painful af if the one you love betrays u n shit..

What do you mean by "it", Peasant?

it's a chemical reaction, but it's a particularly satisfying one

Baby don't hurt me

Personally I think it feels weird.
It makes me wants to hurt her, not physically, I just want to damage her, feel her that she's worth nothing.

love is an infection, sometimes it devours its host and everything related to it....other times it's just sickness that you can live with knowing at any point the previous mention point could occur at any time and you only hope that it doesnt

Sometimes you think you are in love but after a while you just realize it's an attachment because you are familiar and comfortable with that person.

It's a myth.

I get it every 7 years or so.

Lasts maybe a month.

You want to have physical contact with the person, you start having dreams about them, sexual or domestic.

Feels really terrible until it wears off and all you can really do is wait for it to go away.

Asking them out and fucking them is about the worst thing you can do because then it turns into some shit where they have complete control over you.

Never date someone you love.

Seratonin and dopamine. That's it. Not some great cosmic force. Don't do it, it's a scam to get half your shit

*fips tedora*

He is right though, all it does is make you unstable.

You can have healthy relationships without falling in love, its actually way easier.

...baby dont hurt me don't hurt me no more

sexual attraction =/= love

love = commitment + time

There, I saved you faggots a lifetime of deep thinking.

Fuck you.