Beauty and the Beast teaser

>no threads about this yet

youtube.com/watch?v=c38r-SAnTWM

Other urls found in this thread:

kushkoala.tumblr.com/post/144814770418/honestly-how-big-of-a-mistake-was-it-that-daveed
youtube.com/watch?v=01ZbUKvSAA4
youtube.com/watch?v=9yiv38eYr5Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

RESPOND

also

>March 2017

this is going to be a stealth bump. do not reply to this post

STOP WITH THE GOT SHIT AND REPLY TO MY FUCKING THREAD

REPLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY NOWWWWWWWWWWW

Clocksworth voice was great.
Lumiere's voice was crap.

>beauty and the beast

I assume this is the film where Emma Watson's love interest is John Boyega.

Gaston is played by Idris Elba.

Dan Stevens actually, only black chick is the maid/feather duster

this 2bh

P R O B L E M A T I C

that wasn't a cue for you to act like a faggot.

Who is ready for some beastiality? Emma's gone get beasted

Ready to be ravaged

will SJWs still be a thing in 2017?

If so they're going to shit themselves over this movie. guaranteed

BEASTED

too bad he cannot act, even in the guest.

I think he was fine in The Guest but that and A Walk Among The Tombstones are all that I've seen him in. He does seem a little small to be playing Beast though.

Well he fooled me into thinking he was American so there's that I guess.

I didn't know Ewan McDonald was in it

Best Emma too

>beast isn't played by Idris Elba

dropped

Honestly how big of a mistake was it that Daveed Diggs wasn’t cast as Lumiere in the new Beauty and the Beasts and can you please real quick just imagine him singing Be Our Guest????

kushkoala.tumblr.com/post/144814770418/honestly-how-big-of-a-mistake-was-it-that-daveed

>same music
>same look
>same lines like "Be our guest" to draw us in
Is there any purpose for this to exist other than to make money? I just don't see the creative angle here in the slightest. Unless they're going to tell a different story, but it sure doesn't look like it.

Hate Snow White and the huntsman all you like, but at least there they had the idea of creating dark and edgy version of the fairytale.

that's the point

Why Disney keeps doing this cartoon to live action shit ?

And where is the Beauty in this mess ?
I'mean, that "actress" is 4/10 at best.

>emma watson is a bad actress meme
She's really good. She was fantastic in the latter potters and have you seen the bling ring? She know how to act she pulled off the satire perfectly she was hilarious. Good comedic timing and good dramatoc chops. She was better than Bruhl in Colonia

Also she's been singing and dancing since she was young, really pleasant singing voice briefly in goblet, she's gonna kill it
Go back to liking the wooden emily blunt or jlaw.

Huntman is possibly the worst shit ever made. Hp is millions if not billions of times better. Thats some shit taste. This was only a teaser and yes this is a musicial so its gonna have some glaring similarities.

The point is that it tried something new even though it ended up shit.

That's actualy happening in the Circle this year. Emma is leading with Tom Hanks. Boyega is her love interest. Well they both are I think sort of its a technothriller.

For starters you haven't seen this yet it could have different things happen, since its up to the director.

Although this I'd a broadway musical and such of course they are going to make it similar. Thats the point so you dont have to go watch the cartoon or in a theater. Its a live action adaptation, its good that its a full blown musicial thats how it should be.

Disney is cancer embodied.

This has been high in disneys list for years, they got the means to do it properly finally.

I don't even like disney really but I want to see this. It and aladdin were the only ones I cared about but now that robin williams is dead i wouldnt want to see an adaptstion of it, not that they should anyways bc its perfect

Her freckles just kill me everytime. I never thought I was one to like freckles at all, but hers are really pretty

>Her freckles just kill me everytime.

>freckles

fuck you talking about

She has freckles. Used make up in the first few potters but that was it looks like from the trailer they aren't putting makeup over them but its hard to tell

Fucking hell even the disney castle has to be all hyper-realistic and grungey grimdark with grey color palette filters now too

I hate the fucking post-millenial generation

They didn't show much we will see. They filmed at leavesden so they had lots of sets
The castle is supppsed to be moody though and glow at times chill

I thought that was just done for style to show what Beast's castle in disrepair looks like it was like a dissolve.

>emma watson as belle

god FUCKING dammit. I wanted to see this so bad but now I'm honestly thinking about waiting for the yify rip. stupid feminist cunt

shame she's an idiot

but do her feet have freckles, user,
yes, her feet

She's not youre a bunch of faggot neckbeards who didn't even bother reading what she's said. She doesnt hate men she doesnt hate white men chillcthe fuck out good for you

nys fgt

>Emma Watson
>Beauty

"LeFou I'm afraid I've been stealing."
"A Dangerous pastime!"
"I know!"

Literally a model who has made millions modeling and a sex symbol since she was...young.

> emma watson
> beauty
Hur hur I cant look up the tens of thousands of pictures of her. Kys

PAY
TAXES

Gaston is actually Luke Evans

Thank you user, I thought I was the only one that thought that "but what eef shes da oneee?" delivery was god awful

She did pay millions income taxes

Stop being contrarion for the sake of it you should be happy more of her money didn't go to the corrupt uk gov that funds sandniggers or do you even care at all or just shitpost?

God damn that feather duster was fucking hot.

gugu (lol) ain't bad lookin' either, she's no french WHOAH though

>Music by Alan Menken

well at least the score will be great

youtube.com/watch?v=01ZbUKvSAA4
youtube.com/watch?v=9yiv38eYr5Y

I might just see it just to hear how Menken will interperate his earlier work.

Cool emma has a nice singing voice

>tale as old as time
>hermione ages 2-3 months time traveling
POTTERY

Thats not really the woman playing the feather duster is it? She not even a hot white woman.

she's a plane jane mate

feather duster was hot as fuck Tbh. 3D can't compete

>we're finally getting the period accurate movie Disney ditched in favour of making BATB

I'm cautiously optimistic about this.

No she's not lmao. You have such pleb taste

Please continue being a worthless triggered faggot

>implying I'm the guy you're replying to
>implying Sup Forums doesn't hate feminists

Why do Tumblr tourists who come here for /got/ act like thy know anything about Sup Forums?

Do you think we'll get to see Emma's naked feet? I hope she bares the goods in this film.

Why don't they just make new princess stories instead of rehashing their old shit

They literally do, it was called Frozen. They'll probably do a live adaptation of Frozen in the next 5 years as well.

I wonder why

Hey faggot I'm not that user and you're still triggered out your asshole.

I dont use tumblr. Ive been. Shes not radical you're an assuming faggot got fucking sucks as bad as you do.

You're proving yourself wrong having to bring those up. You're a fag

I've been here.*

Nice why are you faggots not happy about this ?
This movie will get you laid easy! I cant w8 to take some girl i want to bang to see it then bring her home and exploit her emotional state. Ty based disney!

>she's not radical
Why are you saying that like it's an accomplishment to be 1 step above literal psychos?

also you sound mad as fuck

pic semi relate

one of life's great mysteries i suppose

dropped

> still trying this hard
> reddit
> she's a psycho
Top kek

Lol she's not jewish that's fakeyou dumb shit

>literally too triggered to read prperly

>will SJWs still be a thing in 2017?
No.

All this deflection. You're triggered she's a feminist whens she's spoken about men's rights and mental health of faggots such as yourself. Get a life emma watson isn't ruining it

It's all a mere coincidence

*to

You dumb shits

"GET OUT! GET OUUUUUTTTTTTTT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

I hope they keep this in the script.

>implying talking about men's rights isn't the same as feminism
>it's another libcucks don't understand how sexual dimorphism works episode

both genders have advantages and disadvantages. That's nature you nu-male.

will this be a good picture

I would be a liberal sjw feminist for the rest of my life if it meant I could be her shy beta whipped boyfriend

It will most likely be an exact remake of the animated movie with less songs.

>oy vey we can't let the goyim know

All this assuming.I'm an independent and I'm very much aware of dimorphism.

Stop with the memes. All this bc you're so triggered by emma watson

>implying the beast won't be full cgi

That picture makes me sad. There is no joy on her face, no hope in her eyes. She is about to get filmed sucking and fucking an old black man's cock and forever be known for it.

How fucking dumb do you have to be. Shes not jewish

>remake of a nearly flawless movie
>emma watson has a speaking role
>lumiere has a shit voice

No thank you.

BASED

>The director of two Twilight films
>The box office and critical poison that is Emma Watson

Right into the trash.