I don't agree with her, but I totally have a thing for Milo Stewart, what could it mean?

I don't agree with her, but I totally have a thing for Milo Stewart, what could it mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/head_tranze/status/739607883810103296
youtube.com/watch?v=c9FCOAEPHHM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it means you're a fucking loser

btw check em.

You can see the insanity in her eyes

It means you have poor taste op. ;D

That's the selling point.

Poop scoop Milloop.

M to f or f to m?

it's an it.

Well because of I'm guessing m to f in which case
>her

it means you're gay

I'm gay for liking something that looks like a woman and has always had a vagina?

sooo are there feet pics or what

Its means your a fucking feminist faggot

Feminist for wanting to fuck the shit out of her and make her say she's a girl? okay...

twitter.com/head_tranze/status/739607883810103296

You're gay because she's trying her best to look like a boy, you faggot

agreed

Yeah, but she fucking sucks at it, so she looks like what she is.

a poor excuse for a dike

And she's a faggot.

you'd be less gay for liking traps

What gender is it?

I would not be surprised if this transgender freak (f-m) would get a beatdown by White people. In my old neighborhood he would have been taken out as soon as he walked down the street. The politically correct thing for him to do is to get beaten up by black people. Then maybe he will learn that the “racism” he accuses White people of having is really a way of protecting themselves from the dindus.
A remake of “Roots” will be televised on May 30th (Memorial Day, no less). Prepare yourselves for backlash as every nigger in the United States will be saying they are a descendent of Kunta Kinte.

I don't get it. If it's gay to like her how is it gay to like traps? Is it just gay to like anything now?

no soles???

idk man, that's your thing.i'm more of a vagina guy, and i can't find those pics right now.

Because traps have dicks and are men... You can go anywhere and see tits and a nice body but if you choose to jerk off to traps you're doing it for the dicks

Yeah, and she looks like a woman, acts like a woman, and has a vagina so how is that gay?

>you are gay for wanting to fuck a girl that is so girly she cant not look like a girl
ok

so.. she is 100% woman but with mental issues?

Exactly. and putting your dick in crazy is the best.

you asked how it was gay to like traps, i answered

I think you may have misinterpreted some advice along the way.

That thing looks like the annoying dyke bitch from my elementary school except younger and less fat

Then FAAAP IT!

youtube.com/watch?v=c9FCOAEPHHM

No, I asked how it's gay to like traps, and also gay to like girls.

cuck pussy, tranny pussy, we got dyke pussy, trap pussy, copypussy, stalepussy...

hate milo, but i'd put duck tape over that mouth and go to town if the opportunity presented itself

she's hardly a girl, you can defend yourself by saying she has a vagina but were it up to her she'd probably have the genitalia of a barbie doll if not a dick.

i get hatefucking someone, but they at least have to be attractive, like have standards...

I just wanna gag it and fuck it til it cries

The thing you faggots don't realize is that when you give attention to something, you're fanning the flames. Think about all those failed meme ideas anons tried to make. People didn't pay attention to it and now they're forgotten permanently.