Dubs decides what to say

dubs decides what to say

get rolling faggots

i am bad my mom just broke up with me can u please send me ass pic to cheer me up plz

reroll

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me the newspaper and I literally screamed at her and ripped the newspaper to shreds. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to do that to my mom but I’m literally in shock from the news tonight. I feel like I’m going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he dead? This can’t be happening. I’m having a fucking breakdown. I don’t want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Harambe to be in the Cincinnati Zoo and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn’t supposed to be like this, I thought he was a popular in his exhibit???? This is so fucked.

reroll again

roll

This plus "if you don't reply to this your mother will die in her sleep"

"Let's break the ice, I have molested 10 children and I am a registered sex offender."

Cmon RNJesus, bless me just this once!

The FitnessGram Pacertest is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal [beep]. A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound [ding]. Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

Can you make fun of my tiny dick please?

We have a WINRAR!

Winrar

ding ding ding

>if you don't reply to this your mother will die in her sleep

What the hell! She saw through it?! Quick, abort, abort!

dubs for what to say next

>Oh how cute! Another alt-right cuck on Sup Forums jerking off to shemales and blaming SJWs for having ZERO suave with women! So stereotypical it's ADORABLE! Wish I could pinch your rosy little cheeks before you go back to middle school on Monday! :D

Haha, you got me. So do you know where i can get some hot cheese pizza?

Ok I think I can fix this. Come on dubs, don't fuck me now!

"I see you saw through my icebreaker. But you should know this.
We are anomalous.
We are a region.
Forgive and forget.
Expecto Patronum."

Send this pic and say "Sure is a hot one out there huh"

rollin

Roll

Roll

Do you want daddies cummies

rolling for this

YES! WINRAR!

>I see you saw through my icebreaker. But you should know this.
>We are anomalous.
>We are a region.
>Forgive and forget.
>Expecto Patronum.

WINRAR

You asshole

tits out + timestamp or gtfo faggot.

dubs get

dubs gets next reply

They call me Michael brown cause I go down for hours.

Tits or gtfo summerfag

Tell her that's because its fresh, or dank

Fuck yeah, we got her boys. We may have just salvaged this.

nice quads m8, checked

Winrar.

Reroll, not verbatim use ur imagination a little

Rolling

I tried googling pics of your ass, couldn't find any, mind showing me in person bbe

How about I think and tell you about tying you up. Sitting backwards on a kitchen chair, knees straddled around it, ankles bound to the legs. A few pillows between you and the chair to make sure your ass is pushed back to the edge, giving me full access to every bit of your most sensitive parts. You could only just take your weight up into you feet, but not actually stand up off the chair because I'd tie your arms up, around the chair, hands up and elbows bound down. Able to help support yourself by grabbing the top edge but no more movement than that. Breasts against the chair back and pillows.

How good you would look sitting there, unable to move. Your mouth right at the height I could hold your hair in my fists and freely drive my cock inside. Gently working you up, thrusting at my own pace. Stopping to let you catch your breath, maybe to regain some of my own composure. How hot it would be just having you there to use as my sex toy. 2 fists full of you hair as I watch my cock push deep into you mouth, against the back of your throat as I try hard to resist going deeper. I definitely don't want to stop, I want to keep fucking your beautiful face until you were a mess of saliva and my cum. Maybe I wouldn't, maybe I would burst and release it all over your face. I don't come enough over your face so I imagine you should be covered before I move onto taking your orgasm for my own satisfaction. Leave you there barely able to move, your breathing fast and shallow as you try to catch it. Wet and glistening cum mixed saliva running over your lips, chin, hands and the black chair.

Say goodbye to that pussy op

Wow, another dubs.

What a waste

Well, OP COULD just say goodbye pussy in a literal sense.

OH DAMN

Rol

Toll

Roll

>"And I'm quite the entertainment, if you know what I mean, baby. ;)"
Dubs get!

you're quite entertaining to fap to

roll

good. wanna meet up on Monday night? I can talk to you for hours in person.

Rolling

If you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight

Rollerino

The only reason you're still here is because you have a penis right?

Bowl

You're quite entertaining to look at

I'm glad you think that baby girl- but I have something a bit smaller than me that wants to do some talking... my penis

i don't trust myself around legos

Owl

"I like to eat dust for breakfast"

Roll

reroll

Roll, please

Dubs

Winwar(s)

>same, wanna do anal

Boom! Double up and send op

Excuse me for ignorance since i barely started using smart phones, but what app is that

don't do this, tl;dr

do this

checked

Don't send owl that was supposed to be roll you tards

Two dubs. What do?!

fucking dammit so close to quads

Winnar

Roll

But its trips xDD

Op don't be a dumbass pick the 1st dubs

Holy fuck checkd

>You're quite entertaining to look at
k

okcupid

TOO MANY DUBS

Go back to school summerfag

>But its trips xDD
>6667
Are you fucking retarded? Gtfo summerfag

You are stupid

no its not

Roll

ey, OP is cool today

Wtf is even happening in this bread

I'm not op
He is.

Its a compliment duh you're not an object or anything like that

Unless i get to see how you look now, you wont be able to know ;)

What about them tits?

Post this. Actually not autistic.

how do u not know? you're fucking stupid