Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PmoFfjTg8xU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

howdy comrade

hey bro! how's the things?

What are you drinking mate?

What ya drinking there ole' chap?

nice break in the heat today, tophat. ill take the 90s

Is this like a copy pasta or something or some actual person who keeps making these threads?

a little whiskey from a good bottle and a Pinner! gonna switch to gin in a bit~ you?

OP waiting to get roasted

right? I was hoping for more rain, maybe its gonna kick off in a bit~
it's the genuine me!

A bit of crown. Should be asleep for work but I can't seem to find rest these days.

unroastable, faggot. he is impervious to half witted Sup Forums insults

maybe get some soft, cool cushions to flop into? take a walk, maybe
truth~

My favorite beer

they spelled it sideways! where's that from?

Yo. Hows the wife bro?

Kek'd at your magnifying glass. Dr Robotnik in here.

well, she ain't a wife YET, but I really feel like she'd be perfect for it, once we both get better jobs, but she's okay.. just menstruating, which is GREAT.

Y'all ever had this stuff? Pretty damned good if you like a flavorful dark.

Poland. Pretty great stuff, you should try it out if you enjoy a nice beer. On my 6th now, but since I'm on holiday in America they are small bottles, not enough to quench my thirst.

there are like half a million craft breweries in dfw. i can get a better beer than that at the local 7/11

holy shit Nickel. Ive been waiting for you. Where have you been you magnificent Sup Forumsastard?

I needed some guidance and only I wanted it to be you who gave me answers to the questions i seek

Craft brew? You are mistaken user.

i love when my girl rags out. i aint eating the pussy for a few days but at least i know i have another month of not worrying about a shitbird kid showing up and ruining everything

if it's monk-stuff, then I'm down for that~ I'll hang onto that pic for a good beer nite!
I love hearing the voice of drinkers from other countries. Sorry my country can't provide as well as home!
half true, I'm afraid

why are you lying? who are you trying to impress? this isn't good will hunting the bar scene

crafts always produce higher quality than mass produced shit, retard

I was on last nite, actually~ what's on your mind, friend?
she is super sensitive when she's all bloody and I'll eat a red steak for her, but... man, that taste is bizarre

when your mom sucks my dick with 5 of my bros the head sucks cause she cant quite concentrate on my shaft alone. when she blows me and im alone the quality of the job is top tier m8

you guys clearly havent experimented with the various beers here. there is some top shelf beer being brewed in dfw. many 8.5 abv and up

Is it halal approved?

clunky attempt. probably sounded better on paper than in practice

awwww shit. dat beard has gotten longer since i saw you on here.

i'm drinkin cheap spiced rum and coke zero

The taste is the same, that's what counts.
I misunderstood you, sorry. And I agree, craft beer is good, but everyone enjoys drinking something particular, this is it for me. I also enjoy the history of the beer, but that might just be me. If you are ever in Budapest, check out Élesztő, great craft beer.

kek. Its Texas, camel jockey tastes dont matter

my favorite's the Prairie Bomb, 13 ABV and brewed with cocoa, vanilla, chili pepper and coffee, it is thick as an iron wedge and delicious on cold nites
yes sir, and a good evening to you!
let's have some music

youtube.com/watch?v=PmoFfjTg8xU

Dude, How your night is going, Its early morning where i'm from and i'm about to leave for work, Hope you have a good night my man.

i was on last nite but i got so trashed that at some point i blacked out

anyway, i am looking for a job. done a lot in the last two weeks and still no calls. what should my next step be?

I will, Sup Forumsro. Eleszio. I will remember

your honestly the most interactive person on here. may haps we dub they king of /b?

work well, buddy! and have an effective day
filing for unemployment is a good move in the meantime, you can drop it once you find a gig. A workforce commission is great too, they got me a gig in sales once that was pretty sweet

no crown for me, thanks
I'm just a friend~

i think the boys in the thread need to wake up and rage and drink. you prob need to give them the middle finger to remind them they are men

try The Temptress by Lakewood Brewing. A gotdam lovely imperial milk stout. not a summer beer, tho.

What do you do for work friend?

How ya doing op? its 2am here. Got any other drinks around ya mate?

im no bearded wise man of Sup Forums, but i can tell you that there is no substitute for perseverance. Keep tryin dog. Maybe the best thing to do is lower your job expectations, Mc donalds sucks, but it pays, and there's no rule that says you cant keep looking for a job while you already have one. Also, any potential employer will take a looksee at you and realize that, while you already have a job, you want to improve yourself, and are willing to do anything to get the job he is offering. Just some advice. sorry if the punctuation is a bit fucked.

How does it feel being the king of Sup Forums?
Everyone posting knows not of your greatness

You won't be disappointed. They have a "pork bar" where you can get some delicious sandwiches in the middle of your drinking, smoking friendly, and there is another bar where they make beer cocktails. Never tried them, but certainly interesting.

I could put the FINISH YOUR DRINKS rule into play.. always gets me shit-housed fast on these threads~
I'll hang onto that name, thanks very much!
maintenance and orderly work at a hospital

welcome back

damn man. thanks for those words. they are helpful. they are better than most of my friends and familys advice.

i know what you mean. at the moment im just looking to make some quick money to pay some bills that are coming up in a few weeks. im not in a situation where i want a really good job but im also not willing to take some shit job. a middle job with some ok pay will do.

again thanks man you are a true G

Touch your pinky finger to your left nostril

feels good, man

that sounds kind of awesome. a pork bar? i love swine, that tasty cloven hoofed filthy animal. come to Texas and I will smoke you some pork ribs that will change your life

I see this guy all the time. He seems like the coolest dude on Sup Forums

done

if you work at Parkland you might have zika, ebola, aids, and 4 welfare babies

this motherfucker is so lonely that he needs to shitpost in order to get some attention.

you have the saddest life you fucking faggot

1:30 here, I got a thing of seagrams gin to crack into here in a bit, just enjoying the nite a little~ you?
he's right, spoken like true advice!
I hope everyone's having a good time with it, at least
PORK BAR, I'M IN!!

have you moved yet?

Can you please be my new dad?

Hey Brother. I See your Threads almost every day here. I dont think that this is Healthy man. I dont want to judge you, but please take of yourself, allright?

Dont drink to much. Good night!

With a picture

I was in your place not too long ago Sup Forumsrother. I got work doing landscaping after a short, and i mean short, (6 days i think) stint as a cashier at the local pizza place in town. Keep trying man. We're all gonna make it bruh.

Check the pic source. Thats not OP replying to you

Take of your ugly shitty sunglasses you fucking fat nigger

>
its one of those google ai bots, they are training their ai bots to simulate chatting, hence the monotonous tone of the conversation and limited range of topics

I said hi to you last night and you never responded
feelsbadman

please ignore my posts
just post some images

faggot not understanding impervious

good luck to you too man. landscaping is hard ass work. good money tho. depending on the route.

i hope good things come your way bro

Ever had burnt caramel whisky? It's great with coke.

that ain't us, but we have had some weird, spooky nites..
nah, not yet, but I'ma enjoy my time away while I can
I appreciate the concern, I'll try to take it easy.

some people die homeless and in the gutters
we're not all going to make it

Hey man, was about to go to bed and saw this, so wanted to say have a nice night! I always see you with these drunk threads and it brings a smile. Never change!

Yeah, I normally eat the pastrami sandwich they offer, the spicy tartar sauce with that tasty pork keeps you going for a long night of drinking. It only costs 2000 forints, too fucked up to convert it, but its cheap for Americans. I'll take you up on your offer if I were going to Texas. In Florida right now visiting family.

I love it

Hi!
the best I've had is this Garrison Brothers stuff, tasted like a fine oak casket that had been smoked in a humidor of mineral water and honey
have a good nite, buddy!

fuck off

Ey, you are like gay or something?

these motherfuckers been posting as you almost every other night like scumbags