Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
can we just talk, like, hows your day going?
Just talk about whats going on in our lives, whats made us happy and whats bringing us down?
or just bullshit like what you made for dinner today or if you like dogs or cats.
I dunno...lets just hang out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yXtiD1CDwLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

f5ing all night and hating myself unable to sleep, the usual

try a different board

why you hating yourself cheesemo?

I can't find a job and it's starting to mess with my relationship. Im 30 and my parents got divorced last year. My real dad left when I was 3. My stepdad was all I knew as a father figure. Now he's gone, my mom moved out of the country and I'm an aging white man that has no money and is overqualified for everything although I get no responses from any employer. Life is starting to feel like a huge joke.

You're probably just reaching that point where its time to try something new
old formula not working then switch it up
What do you have to lose anyway?
and at least you can acknowledge that you're meant for better things. Some people go there whole life without realizing there potential

>Thread
Mostly sitting at home feeling sorry for myself, I'm on a course of heavy antibiotics so it was a quiet weekend for me

I was a theatre manager for a popular music venue. It closed. Then I was a music publicist. Then I found out my boss was using a fake name to not mess up any music industry relationships he had as he made us take money from struggling bands. I left on that reason alone. Now I can't find any work and my girlfriend want me to work any job I can find. That's fine and all but I'm sick of switching meaningless jobs every year. I wanted a career and now I'm just burnt out. I feel like changing is good. I have thought about helping kids or volunteering, but I need to keep lights on too. I dunno. Bleh.

Why whats been up? you been sick lately

Chin up, I was in a similar position. 3 years jobless and couch surfing.
Over the last week my luck turned around, picked up a casual position in administration for 25hrs a week
>money woes suck

Nice. I'm glad you found something. I swear getting hired is now 100% who you know in the city I live in.

Dog bite that got infected
>pic related
>wound 3 days ago

Unfortunately money is a big thing in life
but never let it control you guy, sit your girlfriend down and explain everything. Just say that you're looking for a job but you don't wana get stuck in some soul sucking bullshit.
The fact that you're keeping your eyes focused on family and important shit means you're going to do just fine man. stay healthy and confident and work somewhere you can enjoy but not take to seriously

Thanks man. It's been a lonely battle.

Do you live in a small town too?
Doesn't help

Oooh fuck I feel that man
Got attacked a long time ago and they actually broke my arm (I was really young at the time)
Just play it off as a battle wound, or when you rescued a basket of kittens from a gang fight

I live in portland Oregon. It's not a small town but it's very clique orientated in terms of jobs etc.

Haha yeah I was trying to stop my own dogs from fighting, third time I've had this happen
>never bring a hand to a dog fight

Its all just life guy, everyone you see in your day to day life is going through some personal battle. Don't let yours tear you inside out and let it out, you'll feel better.

You're right. Thanks man

What kinda dogs you got? St.bernard and a husky mix here

For sure man
What kinda music have you been into? like what would you prefer to publish givin the choice

12 yr American Staffy and a 3yr Bull Mastiff x Dane, I actually had to take the Mastiff to a friends house without dogs while I decide what to do next? She doesn't tolerate other dogs well
My older boy wouldn't be able past another brawl

I run a small record label. It's mostly indie/electronic etc

Thats rough
I hated dealing with my old dogs fighting, just so much extra work. Ever gone through the normal answers?, training or shit like that?

Got some ill shit done today...
Took care of business around the yard (mowing the lawn, laying waste to overgrowth so on)...jerked off, took a shower, then hooked up a new TV and receiver with some big ass Boston Acoustics...got a DVD player hooked up and a new record player, just because...

Then I cleaned up the house while listening to some good music. Made some ginger tea (boil ginger for like 10 minutes then add too much cayenne pepper powder; whoooo). Played some bass in my underwear for a while...fed a stray cat, mailed the cable bill. It was raining all day so I made it a cozy summer Saturday...

Ending things with some vodka and a Beastie Boys mixtape (and Sup Forums)...life is not that bad, man. I start school in a few weeks, so I'll have to straighten up a bit soon, but for now....let's party man...

kind of bored and lonely lately. me and some friends would get together every weekend but that's more or less dissolved now.

thinking of making an imaginary friend or a tulpa or whatever since i've actually heard that they can work well for some people!

on that note i'm kinda tired of people introducing themselves as having depression or anxiety or w/e. i just hate it when people identify themselves by their problems all the time. why dont more people say im a writer or i make music or i like drawing instead of i have depression etc? i just see those types of people as high maintenance if the only thing they can bring to the table is that they have issues.

Oh hell yeah dude, anything you can share?
I love hearing music right from the label

your life sounds pretty dope man dang. gotta try that ginger tea sometime. where do you live?

As much as I can on my own, I just don't trust her anymore.
Third strike you know?
I think she's just over protective and needs her own yard and master which I can't provide right now

Really though, just enjoy your freedom as it comes. and rainy days always put me in the best moods, that low rumble of thunder or just the pattering of rain. makes me pack ym bowl and just watch. Sometimes its best to just enjoy a quite day ya know?

For sure. My label is called dazzleships records. We just put out Brooklyn based band looms ep. Great stuff

Just trying to break down bigger tasks into smaller ones. Maybe I'll feel good about myself for doing the small things even if I feel bad about it overall. There's no reason for me to feel bad about it overall.

Well with some people it brings us closer ya know? an understanding is made when two people get together with issues, everyone just wants someone to relate to or at least say "I understand what you're going through
but I do agree some people just let it consume them and make it there identity, thats when it becomes a real issue

At least you can see that before it gets to late, sometimes you just gotta make those tough decisions ya know. You shouldn't have to worry about dog fights happening around the corner ya know?

Also don't forget to check out Texas based band The Poopsmokers

yeah that's what i'm seeing a lot is people not pursuing any hobbies anymore or disciplining themselves anymore and they're just sitting alone and thinking too much about themselves and how their disabilities can define them.

like i cruise reddit a lot (prob shouldn't lol) and every single post is like "i had a rough childhood" or "i had issues with depression" and so many people attempted suicide that it's just so hard to take seriously now and it feels weird to be so desensitized to that.

idk i don't have a problem with people having these issues. it's just having nothing else but these issues. like yeah i have my issues too but i don't beg for love right off the bat.

Nice talking to you guys,
>inb4 refresh and every other thread is cancer

About to kill myself for the 40th time

Try eating a bowl of dicks

I just checked out a few of the yetis songs and they were alright, very modern and relaxed (at least what I heard)
and I'm having trouble finding the poopsmokers, lots of weird turn ups haha

Idk I'm happy but I'm not. There's this girl (because of course) and she's marries but I'm totally into her, I think. Or maybe I'm interested in her ideals and the fact that she had a family. I don't think I'm ever gonna be more than absolute shit but it's comforting to know that other people can live stable lives yknow?

have some freedom hawk to brighten your day

youtube.com/watch?v=yXtiD1CDwLw

And whats brought it on this time?

I know that feel bro. Tried doing the same myself... Chickened out last minute and now I'm just drinking myself stupid.

>you got trolled hard

If not on this fucking board. Where do you go for a weed hook up?

nigga wut

Just accomplish somethign
anything and you can look back on it and say "fuck yeah, I did that thing, check out that thing I did to completion" Take pride in the fact that you're a competent human being and have worth, just like us all

Feelings are temporary man, You never know what you're going to feel in the morning. This girl is a passing faze, if it was real you wouldn't second guess it, you would just know.
just find something you love in your life. even if it has to be yourself

I've heard some fucking weird band names dude, poopsmokers is not the weirdest

Tinder, grindr, shit like that
or CL

What's CL? And how do you use dating apps to get on?

Craiglist
and just pull up your phone make an account and find the fuckables.
use protection though, people are nasty

Hell yeah man, love seeing new bands

It's funny because I know she's just the next in a line of girls I weirdly obsess over, but it pisses me off that I can't control it. It just brings me closer to the edge of depression where I think, "wow nothing matters, might as well not care" and then trying to do something, anything, to forget about how pointless it all is.

Weed! Dude! I'm looking for weed!

My girl left me

How's my day going? Fucking perfect you know. I ended up pissing off my girlfriend, knowing her she's gonna go blabber to her "best friend" that she's known for a bit over a week and is more open to him than me. Oh but when I have problems she wants me to talk about them with her but when I do I just end up pisser her off. Like holy fuck I haven't been "allowed" to talk to her best friend, and when I ask if I can say Hi or anything she says I can't and wont state a reason why. He's one of those online friends but fuck. I bet I'm being cucked in the back. FFS I'm pissed off and just want to end myself.

My annoying ass coworker finally quit. There are no words to disprove how happy I am

Explain friend, what happened? was it messy or clean?

Oh shit my bad guy, CL is the best then, just make a quick account and post about your info like what you're looking for and shit like that. use best judgment to get through the spam or fakers

Been spending my time with my two month old, and I love the little guy to death, but his crying over and over today really got to me. I have a lot of patience, until crying is involved, and the way it upsets me really scares me.

Dude...nothing is worth putting yourself through a relationship like that.. if you can't sit her down and have a mature fucking conversation, an actual talk session, no yelling or blaming just getting your feelings out there. then its not worth putting up with it man. life will go on without another person in your life. You deserve better and have a right to how you feel as long as you're being as respectful as you'd want her to be.

Cheers bruv. Have some Holly.

I was dropped suddenly by the love of my life. They kinda came back, strung me along for a while and then completely ghosted me for over a month. I know it's pathetic and I'm trying as hard as i can to move on or get over it, but nothing is working and the hole that i'm in is only getting deeper. I can't eat, or sleep and when I can I dream about him, or function normally at work to the best of my ability. The rest of my life is pretty messed up too and I can't find the will to start cleaning any of it up right now. I don't know what to do.

Cleveland Ohio, man...nothing special, really. That's the beauty of it, to me. Just find things that you've wanted to do for a while and knock 'em out, one by one...partying in between, of course. Fuck what anyone else says, man...have fun until you have to be serious....

Its a little daunting right? I feel that man.
just remember your parents had to go through the same thing, and it was all worth it in the end. And when there older and crying on your shoulder be there for them. always and forever my guy

i admin facebook meme pages and i have one thats really taking off and im really happy about it

i know its a very autistic thing to care about and i know the whole facebook meme page game is owned by australia but im really looking forward to what comes next

Aw hell yeah my guy

Thanks a lot for that.
It sucks, because I don't want to be upset with the kid, cause he can't control it. He can't tell me what's wrong. So I know it's not his fault.

>Aspergers,low co-ordination, severe anxiety, no physical friends, family is a bunch of trigger happy rednecks, generally unhappy, few things make me happy, real father was a hard time drug addict. and i want to end my own life. i dont see a foreseeable future for my self. if only i had the fucking willpower to pull the trigger

Hell yeah man...today I was mowing the lawn JUST before a crazy rain came down...I was literally running with a lawnmower trying to finish up...but it was totally fun in the end. Got soaked, but it made me feel pretty alive and added to an interesting day...

I don't get why she's hiding me from this guy. There must be something she's hiding and I'm just over it.

also im a newish fag

Take a break my guy, it hurts to be dropped like that, Trust me, but after that you need time to heal, time to cry and feel sorry, then when you've cried enough, cry one more time and look yourself in the mirror and say "I'm done waisting my life and thoughts on the past" things like these never heal all the way but everything is a learning experience. Your are strong and will raise up, guarantee it

Drake and future concert tonight literally 30 feet away from my night time cooking job. cancer music but 1000 of the baddest bitches wearing the sluttiest clothes were lined up in the pouring rain to get a glimpse of them. lot of rich white kids with mom and dad also

And hey, if you try that ginger tea, peel the raw ginger first...get a small pot and boil some water. Once it boils, add the ginger and simmer for about 10 minutes. Turn off heat (add teabag of your choice if you want--I use green tea) then if you want--experiment with some cayenne powder--it has a kick, just sayin...

WHOOOO Ric Flair style if you get the right heat/spice combo

Fuck that man, You do somethign in life you be proud of it. You make a facebook page about bricks? then be proud of that. Do what you love and don't give a shit what the outsiders think

Exactly, parenthood will make you either a saint of patience or show that you shouldn't of been a parent. You're going to be a great parent user as long as you never give up on them

I'm a functioning alcoholic with a dead end job barely making ends meet
I guess I'm living the american dream

Fuck yeah dude, enjoy those small bits in life, they are everywhere and are more constant then people think

I spent the entire day walking one big circle on my town. I feel really depressed. I tried talking with people but I had not eaten anything so I was a bit out of it, called air conditioning 'civilized' and paid a dollar tip on a two fifty can of soda.

Didn't eat a meal until around 8pm. Still feel so lonely I can't stand it. Looking into buying sex, but I know that doing it will bring me to a low I will never recover from because it might be what finally sends me off a bridge. Loneliness is horrible when you're over 40, for me it feels like I'm just waiting for time to pass until I finally die.

I wish I could say something more cheerful.

I'm black, so I guess you guys can be happy that I'm not breeding, not wanted, and when I'm dead no longer infecting your country. Cheers?

I'm going into my junior year of high school and I have no idea what I want to do with my life.

Then be over it my guy, don't force yourself to do anything for someone who isnt worth your precious short time guy, focus on yourself and your goals, and if someone comes along who can help you with that then awesome, but if not then its less bullshit to maintain

Thank you for the advice user. I'll keep trying, despite the fact that I really feel like trying is pointless with so much going against me. This hurts like nothing else and I feel so defeated. Not just by my ex, but by everything.

Then you need to find it, look harder, dig a little deeper in yourself. pull out what you find and learn to love yourself. most important thing is to love yourself because you are someone worth loving.

She's finally calm down a little and is talking, ffs I hope she gives good enough reasons.

If thats what you want ti to be man, you found your flaw now force it out. find a job thats easy but comfortable. somethign not soul crushing. Just learn to BE

It was my 23rd birthday yesterday.

Don't put yourself down for others man, Life gets harder as you get older but just sit back, breath in, breath out, maybe cry and elt it out. then DO somethign about it. You are an amazing person user, we all go through funks like this. it will pass in time, stay strong man, and know that people love you

What else has been going on friend? what else is life about right now

Lol dude you have SO much time, just get through school and have a good time. be young and don't grow up to fast. Whatever you find in your life is what you make it. Just be a good experience and life will fill in the rest

Happy birthday dude! do anything special?

by the way, everyone else was underage when they started posting on Sup Forums, ive been here since i was 6 years old

Good, show effort but remember that in a relationship, BOTH parties need to be happy, if you just aren't happy with it then its time to move on

Thank you, that encouragement means a lot to me, especially right now.

"I don't feel comfortable with you talking to him, I'm not comfortable with you talking to my other friends". I understand that, we havent been dating for very long, but fuck, trust me. All I want is her to talk to me but no I bet she's going and talking to her online friend. I'll see how she is in the morning if it not any better I'll probably end it. "I'm more upset than pissed off" Like the fuck is that meant to mean.

see I tagged the wrong thing

I spent all of my youth working and saving to buy a house for myself and my family to live in (very long story) and i got that. some shit went down with my brother, and I fell behind, now the bank wants to take my house and im trying to do everything i can to prevent it, but I can't deal with the anxiety. I have an elderly mother and pets. I don't know where I would go if they took it. I finally have a better, stable, decent paying job and can work towards righting everything but they don't want to wait. It's extremely draining.

Of course dude, stay strong and no matter what, enjoy the little things