Sup Sup Forums anyone wanna some pictures I took with my telescope last night?

Sup Sup Forums anyone wanna some pictures I took with my telescope last night?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jKrBXPr6K1k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yee

sure

I better see ufo's and cool space shit famalam

question op!
i have that same shitty little black telescope but the only thing i can really see with it is the moon. Got any tips for a beginner astronomer

As a fellow stargazer, I would enjoy said telescope photos.

Some hottie undressing or boring astro stuff?

Yee

>inb4 pics are OP with telescope shoved up his pooper

First the moon the rest will be disappointing cause my phone camera just isn't good enough to see dim objects.

Op here I don't have any trouble with my telescope

Dam gud teleyscop m8

sick pic

post moar

If serious I made a video on that telescope the upgrades video I did on YouTube.com/matthewhknight will hopefully help if it's the same telescope you need to get a better diagonal and eyepiece otherwise you won't be getting that good of views.

>blurry as fuck
>low res
Your photo is a shit you faggot newfag.
Eat Dick, Faggot.

Picture of Saturn this was with a 25mm eyepiece using the white telescope wasn't using a 2x Barlow

25mm? nice. I need to use a 4mm eyepiece with my telescope to get that same shot.

are you serious?
that´s how saturn looks like from earth?

looks almost shopped

I did this video of Saturn youtu.be/jKrBXPr6K1k using my neximage 5 camera came out kinda good with the black telescope

Did you expect this?

space is fucking cool dude

lol'd

That's how Saturn looks through a telescope (although a pretty weak one).
What did you think it looked like?

Is this a 250 or 300? Are you having trouble colimating it?

well, i´m surprised the belt has the same color as the planet itself - i didn´t expect it to not be transparent from here
and also the angle looks a bit odd

but i never actively dug into planets and telescopes so i don´t know better

didn´t say space is not cool - i love stargazing

This is how my Saturn came out after using registax from my site called juststargazing.com
I recorded a short video of Saturn using the neximage 5 camera and then used a software called registax 6 to fix it.

What size are your scopes? Did you take pics through reflector or refractor?

I never knew saturn's rings were so bright, almost like its a single disc. Always figured they'd be more transparent

Nice pics op!

Nice pic. Thanks op. I will check out your website

This is a 203 I used a collimation Lazer to collimate it only had to do it once so far I bang it around on its dolly taking it outside their is a 2'' drop off at my back door so I'm surprised it's still fine might check it again later.
Had to upload the picture to shrink file size was bigger than 4 mb

Yeah I know, just teasing mate.
I was just as surprised the first time I saw it through a scope in person.

That's the Hubble deep field image
Fucking retard

I have a Celestron Power seeker 80eq which I upgraded the parts for it posted my YouTube channel which I talked about the upgrades I got for it then I have this new 8'' Dob I just got to use last night.

Rings have changed angle since I have last looked at Saturn in 2013