Smoked and drank a bit. Feeling pretty comfy

Smoked and drank a bit. Feeling pretty comfy

Chat with me folks. What's on your mind? What's troubling you? Let me dispense some advice, since apparently that's what I'm good at.

>And/or general comfy thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w_PfwVNmckc&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looking for advice, how do I approach a girl I know at my university I have never met before and have no classes with, she seems really nice and she isn't out of my "league" or anything but I just can't find a reason to approach her without being weird. Also 0 confidence and no self-esteem, no pics btw so don't ask

alright ill bite

>19
>no current gf
>at a community college
>just put my dog down
>parents divorced

this is pretty much my year, i put my dog down two days ago actually

how do i not kill myself, not literally but still

pics?

not OP but I can help here, just wait it out and see where it goes, you will regret wanting to do it once your life turns around. Just wait and see is the only real advice, spend some time reflecting back on what you have done and what you thought about doing and try to turn your life around.

Not that user but that's the most vague shit I've ever read

i put my dog down two days ago too. buried him in my parents back yard :/

damn sucks, how old?

Not op but tom waits helps me deal with the feels

Forgot link shit
youtube.com/watch?v=w_PfwVNmckc&app=desktop

Not OP but I've got some experience so maybe my help will be of some use.

When I was 17 I was a kissless virgin. Thought my relationship life was worthless and that I'd be forever alone. It all changed very quickly for me, but I understand what you are going though.

If she is such a nice girl, you should definitely walk up to her some day and simply be straight up with her. "Listen, I think you are really cute, and I'd like to go on a date with you some time."

It was very awkward and difficult for me the first time. But you have to acknowledge that your life will have awkward moments. Everyone's does. So if you walk into the situation and just tell yourself it is ok to fail and just be yourself about it, things will eventually fall into place.

Again, you will be nervous and stuff and thats ok. It doesn't matter how bad you fuck up your words. You simply need to get your point across loud and clear that you think she is attractive. She will appreciate your boldness even if she isn't interested.

well I don't know what else to say, wanting to kill yourself is fucking stupid, there is literally 0 purpose to doing it and simply waiting and seeing where life goes is the only logical thing to do, yes it's vague, but there simply isn't any other way to explain it?

Ask her out for coffee. I'm sure there's a shop on campus or about you.

Just be like "Hey, I know this is random, but I've seen you about and love to chat with you. Want to grab a coffee?" If she refuses, no harm no foul. You have no classes or anything with her, so it's no worries.

What other user said. It's a shit time here, but it's not going to last for ever. I'm 26 and >no gf at the moment. After you finish community college, you can laugh at all the fags who are in student debt and fucked over.

Just wait it out and watch thing go for now

I think he wasn't being literal, dude said "not literally"

that's rather direct and i'm very shy, but I like that idea, did you go about this plan when you were 17 or older? just curious to see how early you got a start on such a direct way of meeting someone.

First off, how are you OP? What makes you want to dispense advice to Sup Forumstards?

im gonna like not having debt but still community college in my area is fucking shitty since its not social at all

no qt 3.14's at all plus im going into my second year hopefully trying to transfer this year, i have to cram to make it out

feelsbadman.jpg

Post a picture of yourself fapping or GTFO

Also should have mentioned i'm very shy with 0 experience when it comes to this sort of thing so i'm trying to turn my life around and change that

Im fat lonely and depressed from losing my father to heart failure a year ago. I'm 16. pls love me b :( no one does

I just really enjoy giving advice when not in a 100%sober state. And Sup Forums attracts the biggest mix of everyone.

That's comm college in general. You go to real college for the social aspect. What are you studying user? Or hope to study/job field to get into?

lol no

Sorry to hear that mate. But also >underage

Any experience loving your best friends girl OP

We are like three peas in a pod and do everything together but god damn the past few months have been hard on me in the middle like I am.

Fucker raped my ex girlfriend (now gf again) and then told her she deserved it and deserves to die, she tried to kill herself and then when she got out of the hospital he told her her life isn't worth anything

I was pretty shy too and I wasn't as direct about it when I was 17 but I still didn't beat around the bush with her. I basically just counted to five and got up and went over to her and forced myself through the words. Was very, very worth it.

Benefit of being direct this way is that it is over quickly if things don't go as you'd like. You don't have to deal with the friendzone or with trying to figure out if she is into you. Just go for it and tell her that you think she is pretty. Even if she doesn't want to go on a date, which she would grant you for your sheer boldness and honesty if she was worth having, she would like that you complimented her like that and wouldn't squash you or anything

studying business, i currently have a job at a corporate company thanks to connections but if i say the name of the company im sure ill be fucked

the only 19 year old there, hbu OP?

forgot to ask a question, i plan on finding this fucker, don't know where to start, and also should i just let it blow over?, I've seen proof of the crazy allegations...

shit forgot my comfy picture

Also I am around when they are having a hard time. The relationship between all three of us is so close me and her hang out for hours before he gets off work and play vidya and watch movies. never is it ever sexual or flirting or anything and I would never double cross a friend I've had so long. Just find myself getting feels and idk how deal with it.

love yourself first, and then build yourself up on something youre passionate about. let the thing you are passionate about drive you to happiness

You're weak, soft, and disgusting. Get your dead daddy's gun, put it in your mouth, and pull the trigger

enjoy your ban

Not OP and don't exactly have that sort of experience, but one similar.

When I was 17 and first started dating a girl (yes I'm the same poster from above) things were going really well. My best friend and I did some cool shit together, blew shit up, made potato cannons and stuff. And I had a girlfriend finally who was great. Times were good.

But it came to the attention of my girlfriend and me that my best friend was really into my girlfriend. Things got really bad. He started to get into drugs, and he wasn't the person I was friends with from before. I barely even recognize how he even talks now. It sent him down a horrible downward spiral. Now he deals at my state school.

Oh lord do I. Best friend's fiance in fact.

She's fucking amazing. Just the right amount of nerdy and social. Insecure about her body, but she's fucking great. Doesn't quite connect emotionally to my bf, where we do. Doesn't share the same interests where we do.

It fucking kills me man. But for me, if she's planning to marry him, there's a good reason, and I should stick out of it.

For you, see how things play out. Don't make a move, but remain friends. If things deteriorate, wait an appropriate amount of time, then swoop in for the pick up, basing on your friend's reasons for breaking up.

That's fucked up mate. Why did she not block him, or put a restraining order against him after she was raped and in the hospital? If she knows who it was, have her press charges.

That's more solid than my current job. Look at it this way. You'll make/save a shit load of money right now compared to your peers, and have it to spend later. Try sites like meetup or okcupid to get friends/dates in your free time.

>26 yr old bartender

I've been broken up with an ex for over 2 years. Her and I were together 2.5 years and she now lives in a completely different country.

We spoke every day until Christmas last year but now she refuses to talk to me. I was the one who took the decision to break us up and I've had no problem getting laid since but I still really miss her and regret throwing it all away. She may also have a new boyfriend.

Question: I'm considering just getting on a flight, unannounced on what would have been our 5th Anniversary in October. If it works it works, if not I can move on.

Not op but been there hard, bury that shit, if it gets to intense step out for a while. Shit sucked when it happened to me b cause im mr nice and my friend is the guy who shows me nudes of the chick hes cheating with, and then ill watch her fall into his web of bullshit, i wanted to say something but thats not our place. Work out to metal and all that gay shit, toss your net out elswhere from time to time see what you catch

Old Mcdonald had a farm. E I E I O

#ALLFARMSMATTER

I've been there. My Best Friends girl was as perfect as it gets. Big tits, Fat Ass, Perfect Dick Sucking Lips.

My Best Friend is my Dad.

Doooon't fucking do it. Man, I was in the same boat as you. 2-2.5 yrs dating her. I broke it off. Missed her for like a solid year, despite her having a new BF and us not having anything in common. We all miss our ex's man. It's natural. Some miss them longer or shorter than others. Give it time, but don't try to get back together. Remember why you broke up in the first place.

>tfw forgot comf

Thanks guys, OP I relate to you the most. She is beautiful but insecure, and we relate as we are both outdoor enthusiasts where as he is not. We talk about a lot of similar interests that we share but he doesn't.

Like I said, I would never go after that shit unless it was all said and done. I respect myself too much. tbh I am happy I at least get to know her and spend time with her.

makes sense, might have to try this then, thanks Sup Forumsro this helped me a lot, only problem is gotta build up the confidence to actually do this now without fucking it up

I was a hardcore drug user for 8 years, been clean just over a year. I still smoke weed, ciggs. What drugs do you do OP?

She blocked him and he made more accounts to talk to her, also after we broke up she dated him and said she loved him and so any kind of major action she doesn't want to do, in addition he threatens to kill himself if she does anything rash, she's to nice to let see if he'd go through with it, I know he won't but she won't risk it, in addition supposedly he went back to his home country in south america and i live in north america so i can't find this fucker without some kind of lead to start, asking her anything will result in her getting suspicious or finding out and she will get mad so that's out of the question.

OP reminds me of Matthew McConaughey

One of the reasons we broke up was her anxiety - she used to check my phone and shit (which is why I put an end to it, I put a line in the sand and she crossed it).

But another massive reason was that I was being an idiot. I wanted to go out and get laid as much as possible and now I've done that it's not what its cracked up to be.

Just got me a raise, about to get a promotion and I'm planning on going to school in the Spring.

Just knocking out shit till then. There's always some setbacks but life's going pretty good.

How the fuck do you do it man? I have to stay completely clean to keep myself from slowly dying of my xanax addiction. If I smoke weed or drink, it just escalates more and more until im into my benzo's again and blacking out every night. How do you just smoke weed and maintain a normal life?

Good opinion to have mate

Just weed and alcohol mate. If I ever got a connection to some MDMA, I'd give it ago. But this is all I can legally get atm

Sounds like him and your gf have all sorts of fucking mental problems. Get her to counseling, or break up with her. Or, you're mental, and her having sex before you dated is rape to you. In which case
Alright alright alright

Makes me feel really good that I could help. Trust me, I was in a deep deep rut as far as my love life goes, but it truly all changed so so quickly. You're young. You've got time to figure things out yet. Don't stress it too much and if you fuck up a little it is ok. I fucked up asking out my first gf a little and it all worked out wonderfully.

Also, another tip for becoming more comfortable with girls. Consider going to another town like 30-45 minutes away from your uni, whatever makes you most comfortable. Go to some social place where you are likely to find attractive girls and simply practice asking for their numbers. If they deny you, no sweat. You leave the town and never see them again in your entire life. You are simply the but of some bitch's joke for a single day. If you try this I bet you'd be more comfortable talking to girls and asking this girl on a date.

Just some thoughts

I did a lot of heavy drugs for a while and Ithink surviving it gave me great will power and mental discipline. I stopped cold after a 6 month binge and haven't touched any since. I still get chills thinking about mdma tho.

Well that's a solid reason not to go back to her. Because you know she'll do that shit again, but tenfold.
And so you fucked up. We all do. The fuckups we walk away from are called 'experience'. Write it off, and know that you're done fucking about now that you move onto future relationships.

Good to hear mate. Best of luck in school and enjoy fucking about in the meantime.

user, your life is literally word for word my life, except i had to put my dog down a few months ago. The pain ends after while. My advice is to wait for a couple months and adopt a new dog. There are so many dogs that want to be adopted. My parents have been divorced since I was like, 9. It's also something you get over. As long as they both still love you it doesn't matter if they love one another. And going to community college is nothing to be ashamed of. Just think of it as a stepping stone to a university. You're doing so much better than all those kids who aren't even in college! Also gf's come and go. I got dumped a month ago. I cope by imagining what the next girl might be like. There will always be a next girl.

Everyone in this situation has fucking mental problems, I don t give a shit who she has sex with but she said it herself that he raped her and later he admitted to it (I've seen their texts) I can't breakup with her man i care to much for her and i don't think counseling will help and if it does it's so slow to help that i think she might kill herself before it does, doing anything against this asshole won't help but it will help me sleep better, yeah i am mental but not in that way, i'm mental in that i don't respect my life and so i can throw it away at the drop of a hat.

Im 23 have no college education but im a fast learner, i work full time in home depot renting tools, i learned mechanically how to fix all of our tools that break and shit but i need an adult job, my moms bf has connections to roughneck work like oil rigs steel construction and so on and i know thats my path i chose to party and fuck off school i accept that im just wondering at what age should i start i dont want to regreet sacrificing my body in my younger years

Also if you have any knowledge of good jobs like these ill open for any suggestion

you seem real chill user, got an e-mail i can talk to you with? not to sound creepy or shit you just have some killer advice honestly, best ive ever gotten not a joke

Sell crack to the homeless

Yeah man you can email me at [email protected]. It is my junkmail email so if anyone else begins to spam me shit it doesn't matter. I'm going to hit the hay right about now but I'm glad I could help.

Before I slumber, what uni?

Alright lil nigger listen up.

Trade school is the answer.

You have three options

>Welding
>HVAC
>Electrician

They all make good pay without killing you. 18-35/hr. One year of cheap school. Get to it.

this is pretty much it. oh, and make eye contact. it helps you read her/people in general better. It'll give you more confidence as time goes on - making confident eye contact.

This is one I often forget. But once you get used to it, it helps a lot. I had never even thought about it until somebody told me.

I want to kill myself but at the same time im too much of a pussy to go through with it. Should I suck it up or just man up and off myself?

I feel like I have no clue as to where I want to go in life. My friends are either excelling in their classes or going off to the military while I sit here not knowing what to do because I don't really find any of my classes interesting or find the motivation to excel in them like they do.

I can't disagree with that

dude, idk try and get anti-depressants and being active might be shitty but it really helps, i was in the same spot but now I feel waayyy better, if you can't do that than atleast think to yourself that what's another day? and you've made it this far why not go another day, think that every day until something happens in your life

Id rather make them my own personal army to ruin the lives of the people on craigslist that say room for rent female renter only. "HEY IM INTERESTED IN RENTING A ROOM FROM YOU I HAVE A STEADY JOB AND CAN PAY CASH EVERY MONTH"

"SOUNDS GREAT WHEN CAN YOU MOVE IN"

"ASAP BUT IM A GUY THOUGH IS THAT OKAY?"

"NO"

"WELL IS IT OKAY THAT I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE"

Shit getm me mad livid brah

I don't really have any problems but I would like to ask how your day is

Well don't fucking just track this guy down to Chile. That's fucking dumb. And why the fuck did she get back with him after he raped her? Sounds like there are a lot of conflicting messages here. Either way mate, I suggest you and/or your gf seek some professional mental help. I'm quite sure she won't kill herself in the process. It helps to talk this out with people who understand.

Also, I'm too fucked to tell if you're trolling or not

Love that pic mate. Feels like my job tonight

Anyway, it's hard to say. I know a lot of folks my age who went into that sort of work right out of college or there about there. They can never hang out with the rest of the group except on rare occasions. But they make a shitload. Always supplying the alcohol for get togethers or buying gifts for folk.

So it's really kind of your choice. Alright job with decent pay and reasonable hours. Or blue collar job with great pay, rough hours

Nah mang. There's a lot more shit out there. You're better up just off and leaving if you don't think it will stop.
Because fuck buying flowers for graves.
Buy a one way non-stop to anywhere
Find anyone
Do anything
Forget and start again

dont work on the rigs. if you're the new guy you get the shit tasks. it's just like on an open sea fishing boat.

Just either go to trade school or live abroad for a bit. Exchanging your energy for money isn't necessary. I mean, if you like REALLY want to work on an oil rig, go for it. But if you're the least bit apprehensive to do it, take a different path. Need to have the energy to enjoy life after work

I dont want to get antidepressants because i dont want to be that guy who is depressed and no one likes being around. Ive been able to hide the way i feel from my friends and family for the past few years. i dont want to be that guy.

Thanks fam, i was even thinking the maritime accademy i live close to to do underwater welding, ill weld your post # into my 1st bridge

Not trolling, thanks for the help peace man and yeah idk bout her relationship with him but she's fucked and that's just how it is, might find the guy in chile... I'll see what happens

You and the fucking 100 other people you know who don't post their failures to facebook. I'm in the same boat as you. So is most of our genration. You'll find the shit you want to do. Maybe just not as fast as others. Don't compare yourself to everyone, and especially not their facebook highlight reels.

Depending on your symptoms, research and ask about on antidepressants. Personally, didn't want to be a no sex drive zombie, so I found out about wellbutrin. All the "get out of bed energy in the morning" I needed to help start working on my depression, combined with counseling really helped.

nah man first of all, i don't think anyone cares if you have anti-depressants, if they do tell them to go fuck themselves because you have something physically wrong with you, it's not a "happy" pill it's a change the fucking brain chemistry and you stop feeling down.
Hiding it is not going to help man i know it seems fine but then how about rather than killing yourself pretend you did, you essentially aren't bound by law anymore because you could always kill yourself to not deal with it, so maybe if you want to be a superhero go be a vigilante, if you want money go rob a bank, and maybe if that's not your fancy just see what happen's in your life, no need to rush to a destination that we all reach in the end

This is exactly why I deleted my Facebook. Made me very depressed. One of the best decisions of my life.

Yea i was just planning on doing that enough so i could make a down payment on the shittiest hkuse in the best neighborhood i could afford, then just get a regular job and renovate it slowly as i live in it, then flip it make a profit and up my standards

I may try to get checked out i guess. Also, thats a very nice interior. Have a nice life man.

Are you the guy with the Husky mix haha?

Mate, you've already got a plan. You're going to be one of those folks your friends envy in a couple years. Work towards what you want, and you've find a way

For real man. Fuck that site. There's some good in it, but you need to learn how to glaze over all the other shit if you want to stick around.Took me 4 fucking years to.

You too mate. Best of luck

The thread you start posting your feels to and then just say fuck it cause nothing is going to help anyway

Why do I always feel dead inside
Or I always feel indifferent
Or I feel like I want to cry a lot
Or I'm angry and the weirdest of things

What do I do about my girlfriend who loves to go on and on and on about how hot and sexy the fuckwits from K-Pop are.
She goes as far as making sexual jokes and jokes about moving to Korea for them

Like, what the fuck? What do I do? It makes me feel worthless

Sadly no. My bro has an adorable husky/shiba mix, but not me

On my mind...

Blood Meridian.

The Judge as a force of nature.

Chapter XI on that book... Erasing things from the collective memory of humanity.