youtube.com/watch?v=FE6RuZuvjMs
youtube.com/watch?v=nmitnTdmrtU
youtube.com/watch?v=n9lzsF0PrJE
youtube.com/watch?v=sMZzrRG050A
youtube.com/watch?v=l37DRcJ1Rw0
youtube.com/watch?v=0h-QYVWwxCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DAMN IT WHYYYYY I just wanna be with you

No. Probably just some Kiniro Mosaic, reading the Non Non Biyori manga and figuring out a remedy to not see things. You?

Claimu

They're doing whatever it takes to prevent that

Sorry about lurking. Like said before
>local no life
>Juvia Claimed

Sounds like fun. What songs can you play?

Worth a shot, may get some chuckles from it. Lucky you man, it's like a mind game. You keep thinking you have it and slowly getting on edge. Keep those hands warm m8. Maybe next year, I'll ask around for you. Yep, a little effort.

I want to get the collection so bad man.
>SNAKE EATERRRR

Kek'd, you think so? Cool, good luck finding it.

In this twisted Hell. Not the best, not the worst. Getting by is all. Made a few bucks in the last weeks so I'm contempt.

My heart is broken Yuno

just learned how to play Come As You Are

Bully.
If you say so.

Funkyclaimer claiming d.va

Dumb-------nigga

acute
But i said BULLY PROTECTION
i no bully
bullying is bad

I found it! but I think i'll share it in a bit. What have you been up too dude? any developments?
How are you gonna get OPM stronk if you have air conditioning? also why are you fixing the AC in the attic? you tryna live there or somethin?
ahhh i see, I don't think i'd mind living in bongland. Weather seems more my speed.
>cali would be a bit too hot
dude i know, I hate the heat. Love it when its cold and grey out.

Also koko claim

I think im calling it a night. See you all whenever I decide to get back on.

Still here

Nice! I always try to count how many cosplays from specific series I see. Attack on Titan has the lead right now by a pretty large margin.

>and figuring out a remedy to not see things.
Like what? are you okay? you don't have to answer to that.

Anyway still not much, listening to Kirby.
youtube.com/watch?v=zZSDiJ354_g

I know that you're hiding a loli boat collection somewhere.

>You wouldn't be up for long if I take care of it though~
Ya. Think I'ma go with the mechanic friends idea and just have it gotten in Nevada, then brought over here. The tape if holding strong, so I'm in no rush really.
Ya. So the first set of bulbs, the running light filament burned out. The second set, the brake filament burned out. The third set, wasn't a set; but was instead a single bulb. Hoping this set of LEDs lasts a long ass time.

Dumb nigger

Night hamilam, sorry i didn't get to talk to you tonight. Maybe next time! :) sleep well

>koko

Flumpty wumpus

Oh, sorry to worry you, it's nothing serious. Just like black figures.
Goodnight.
youtube.com/watch?v=sesspfZKsq0

double nigger

DO NOT GIVE UP HOPE MY LOVE. ONE DAY

Oh I don't use AC, I fix them for clients

I didn't really see a meta cosplay here so far, a fair amount from popular series, nothing overwhelming where you literally see a series in every corner

Okay, glad it's not something harmful.

Still though, that's upsetting.

That pic got me diamonds

Doll claimed.

If you do watch it, let me know.
Ah I see, fear is the mind killer and all, except frostbite is the hand killer. I will do Maki, don't worry.

I know, MGS3 probably had my favourite MGS storyline, next to Peace Walker
Oh and also this.
youtu.be/f1VdfF50uBg

Later.

If you wanna move here you'd better come while the pounds still fucked, save you some money.
>Cold and grey
You're a natural Bongian then, even spelt grey that way ha.

Im legit miffed that my pure waifus name is shared with a fuckin ape. I don't dig primates at all.
>that pic
spooky
Oh shit! well thats a new development i never knew about. When did you start doin that?
>i don't use AC
aren't you in texas? isn't shit hot as fuck there?

youtube.com/watch?v=SNuZ4OE6vCk
>spooky

hey all

>AC
I wouldnt use AC most of the time if it wasnt for my roommate, and he keeps it fucking cold!
Step outside, sweltering. Step inside, frozen feet.
Only if it's around 90(32C) degrees, or lower with humidity.

L-lewd!

You see that a lot in KLK, though Nui never had a Kamui.

You're a bully.
You're mean maid.
Nope. I just post form a link when i do post boats. Don't want to save that heresy.

Been doing this since 2011, just never really said anything til now

Well yeah I'll admit the attics are a major major bitch when its 100 F here, making the attics literal infernal room

I do want to cosplay one day. I think I could be a good Tatsumi from Akame ga Kill

Hey cutie, come to join the fun~?

But im trying to protect from bullies

I think you would be a better Faggot, from Fag la Fag

Agh! It's a wild lewd cute!
>not cute!

DUDE I'll be Wave or Bulat (to dominate yo ass ;) )

Had to remember who that was by for a second. Was never into them much.

Sounds good. As for today, helped my aunt with her garage sale. Not bad except being in that heat killed me and now I feel sick. Other than that, not a whole lot. Classes are starting back up so there's that. You?

Absolutely. Heh, exactly it's all just really off putting. Makes you panic but rather be on edge than have the edge of my fingers frozen. Good to hear.

Sadly I never played through any but GZ and TPP myself, but the story was too interesting to not read up on and watch. What's your favorite piece from the series?
youtube.com/watch?v=FE6RuZuvjMs

>while the pounds still fucked
I just might then. Problem is my whole family is over here. Maybe i'll just move somewhere cold north of cali
>even spelt grey that way
shit, i didn't even notice that
NOOOOOOOOO
your roommate sounds like a saint. I'f you're cold just put some shit on to even the temperature. although i take it you prefer being hot to being cold lol
nice, handyman shit like that can be pretty lucrative if you get the right clients. And believe me, i know how hot attics can get, although im sure in texas they're a whole nother level

Jeez, you really do go all in don't you?
>Nice pic
Huh, odd. Then again I don't really know a lot about states and laws between them, so maybe that's the only way to do it. You've just got that thing taped?
That sounds like a lot of burn outs, and not the cool kind. Hopefully they do. How expensive are they?

Yo.

Hey Rory.

Please Bulat, I still ache from last time!

>bulat
You canNOT pull off his pompadour!

Sup.

Don't deny it, I'm speaking with you right now.
youtube.com/watch?v=nmitnTdmrtU

Lurk

Noose.

I'd prefer a gun. 32 cal, the bullet bounces in the skull.

Garage sale eh? she have anything good? and what classes are you gonna take? For me today was semi productive, i fixed my brakes but i still have a leak that I can't pinpoint and its sorta bugging me lol
MY WAIFU ISN'T A 42 YEAR OLD MONKEY, SHES A 20-SOMETHING YEAR OLD PORCELAIN BABE

Hello Koko, I've been waiting for you.

Please, call me handsome ;)

Is that a challenge m8?

Believe me, it is
I have to come down for air and cool down to avoid heat strokes and I'm pretty damn tolerant to heat but even I have my limits

Oh, you're a lewd cute today~?

No, but you will be~ Don't worry, I can handle it~

Yep, it's taped off at the air intake, but about 75%. It's not perfect, but it runs!
Was only like, $20 for 2. Might pop in LEDs for the running lights and blinkers since these work so well.

No dying!

That's pretty edgy, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=n9lzsF0PrJE
Okay hun, whatever you say.

Bully bully.

>
you hittin on me?

Okay handsome, not in front of everyone else though~

I'm off to bed. Good night everyone!

Dying is good!
What? Having a preference in how I kill myself? That's not edgy. What would be edgy is saying your mother will die in her sleep of you don't reply to this post.

Tenryuu claimed

Heheh~
Good night!!

well yeah, theres only so much heat the body can take lol how much do you usually make per client?
dood....srsly

Ok

Huh? No.
I'm just saying I've been lurking for a LONG time.
Hello Ten

>no bully rattles

dubs and next poster an hero's

Just as an assistant, $130 in one day

did i hear someone say

>lewds?

Oh? and why is that? Why break the lurk now?
oh shit! thats some good money. How often do you get clients?

You're definitely a bully.

youtube.com/watch?v=sMZzrRG050A

Every other day or two, my cousin is also learning so we both take over from our fathers

My uncle owns the business and schedules me

but im not

Why yes i did!

youtube.com/watch?v=l37DRcJ1Rw0

No, no it is not!

Niiiice, family businesses are always good. And that seems like a dope schedule for how much your getting paid. How much mun you got right now?
Why is she always staring? What is her secret?

claiming esdeath

Seeing it's con weekend.. I'm down to a $120

For a second i thought you were the real thing

i'm not sure if /waifu/ will forgive us for our transgressions, last lewd i have.

Bullies don't get to decide if they're bullies or not.
Bully.

TSF doesn't have many lewds anyway, that was all i had as well.

then who does?

Well I'd rather be panicky than, like you say, have my fingers frozen off. Does it get cold enough for that often where you live? I think it's cold enough here most of the time, but I'm not usually outside long enough for it to be a problem.

I'm the same, I've just read up on them/watched them too. Was real salty when MGS4 came out as a PS3 exclusive. What do you mean? If you mean favourite song I really like Don't be afraid in MGS3.
>Like the Nuclear remix too

It might be for a while to be honest, so there's a lot of time. That's fair enough, it's gotta be hard living so far away from your family.
It's too late now, fish and chips are on their way as we speak.

Nothing much here, you?

Fuckin hell Makoto.
Well that sounds kinda dangerous. Then again with the speed you go at that's the least of your worries. As long as it runs from point A to point B you're set.
Fair enough then, not that much of a wallet buster then. Just more annoying when they do go bust.

Was meant to ask, why'd you go to Cali? Holiday or business trip or something?

Someone say porcelain babe?
>

You need to calm down.

Hey there

Just for vacation.

youtube.com/watch?v=0h-QYVWwxCg

More like fucking heaven, actually~
Not particularly. The tape is on there pretty good. All it's there for is to restrict the airflow into the air intake.
Ya. Normal bulbs are like, $7 or something. I just sprung for the LEDs since I wanted them to run much cooler.

Nice, I love when I have time to decide
>fish and chips are on their way
good, im hungry, but will i have to immigrate after I eat them?
>that porcelain babe
yours is probably the most porcelain, seeing as thats probably what shes made of kek
oh shit nig, what'd you get at the the con?
tbh, if she said that to me I would feel flattered rather then spooked. But that guys voice is pretty spoopy

Yes it is! Don't lie to meeeeee!
I can't watch YouTube btw.