Does the pain of having your heart broken by your first love ever go away

Does the pain of having your heart broken by your first love ever go away

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kM9BgXP6cW4&list=PLdqw2r-xbwqLUf0rBciKRNYk7rsNPqGjU&index=175
youtu.be/FAYHTES4whs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i'm hoping it goes away when you die. 22 years so far and it still hurts.

Never, I suppose it is part of growing up. It is like a scar. It doesn't hurt anymore, but its still there.

Its only been a few days and it still hurts so bad its not just that she said no she did it in the most cruel way possible she still wants to be friends and no matter how much i want to forgive her i just dont know that i can

Everyone in this thread is a faggot. It goes away.

Im sorry to say whether you stay friends or not doesnt matter. The pain will still be there, not a sharp and distinct pain. But like a distant feeling of pain, like something is wrong but you cant put your finger on it.

do you think if i go back to being her friend ill ever be able to get over her she was just so perfect im afriad ill never get over her if i countinue to talk to her

Like i said, whether you stay friends doesnt matter. She'll never love you the same way you love her. Its best to leave her to herself.

its just so hard we did everything together when i do the stuff we did together it just hurts so bad

I know user. It happens to the best of us. don' be upset its over, be glad you had the experience.

youtube.com/watch?v=kM9BgXP6cW4&list=PLdqw2r-xbwqLUf0rBciKRNYk7rsNPqGjU&index=175

The less you absorb your thoughts about one person the happier you will be

still remember my first actual love.

looked just like Debby Ryan, no joke.

i just hope the pain begins to ease soon

yes. no.

Don't forget, you have the power to revoke how you feel about anything, at any given point in time.

Perception is deception...

roll

Yeah, listen to this
youtu.be/FAYHTES4whs
Drink some licor, get really fucked up right, cry, get it off your chestand get over her in the morning, Just let her go, you did your best user, sometimes its better to try new things, Just dont torture yourself, plenty good/bad years to come. Hope you ok m8

im only 18 no alchohol for me

Yes it can, but no it doesn't. Mine started at 17. I'm 26 now and recently met a girl who reminded me of my first in every way. We spent almost every day of 4 months together, every moment of free time we had. Everything was perfect, I couldn't wipe a smile off my own stupid face had I tried when she was around. I felt like part of me was mending itself back together.

She came over to sleep after a night out, and as we slept her phone went off. It must've been 3AM. I awoke, and she did not. A sign from the ethereal or something of the like, her phone sat magically "unlocked" on the nightstand. I checked it against the impulse of lying down to my own fault.

Days upon days of sexting, nude pic swapping, and shit-talking (of me) with someone unknown to me were scrolled through, slowly, over the course of an hour and a half.

I got in my car and left my own home, leaving her in my bed. Picked up some cigarettes, which I hadn't touched in just over a year, and waited at the beach till the sun rose. Came back to her any signs of her presence- gone.

I just realize I wrote "recently".
Yet haven't heard from her in almost 7 months, since that day.

The only reason a first love's sting goes away is because you meet someone who overwrites their memories with stronger emotional bonds. In my case, it's only made things worse.

Wishing the best for you all going through some shit right now.

Old enough to kill but too young to drink. Pretty shitty. Also just steal booze or get someone +21 to buy it for you.

I don't think so, it's been a year and a half since the first girl i loved just straight up walked out of my life.

Yet every day on the way home from work i pass by her house just hoping maybe i'll see her.

oh shit she texted me time to cry

No. I miss you Christin. Still till this day you are in my heart.

It'll get better after the 3-year mark, but you got to stop going by her house. It may alleviate the moment but just makes it worse in the long run. Find a cute girl at a coffee shop or a bookstore or something of that nature. Let someone else ease your mind off her.

It isn't easy letting go, but giving into the temptations of a possibility just resets the whole process.