What is the musical equivalent of hot knife videos?

What is the musical equivalent of hot knife videos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VG1VVFfOnYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hjSheQ7LgJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=AZr1lnt7ZIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=T-SZYZLfZ7E
youtube.com/watch?v=Hrr3dp7zRQY
youtube.com/watch?v=S5hO8UF9FJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=UBLOvSb56Vc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

humble cannons

care to share a link to one of these "hot knife videos"? never seen it before

youtube.com/watch?v=VG1VVFfOnYQ

You mean they haven't shown up in your recs? Lucky man.

What is the musical equivalent of watchmojo videos?

oh no what is gonna happen to the Coca Cola???

Death Grips

Now That's What I Call Music

People who don't agree with WatchMojo's videos are all fucking underage retards with no taste. I actually like their countdowns a lot

Panda Bear

t. watchmojo

>best years in music
>no mention of 1967 or 1997

???
You CANNOT defend this

>Implying Kira Yamato is best gundamu pilot

what about cold knife videos

Fuck Buttons
The Beatles

youtube.com/watch?v=hjSheQ7LgJ4

man that video was such bullshit. i clicked it it just because it looked interesting, but nothing cool even happened. like it was exactly what i should have expected.

for that reason, i would say grimes

>1997
my nigger

Honestly, does the channel buy views? Cuz how the fuck do these videos have tens of millions of them within just days of being uploaded?

yeah they must have paid some ridiculous amount of money for promotion because it kept appearing on my recommended videos until i finally clicked it. and now that i did my homepage is just flooded with them.

it's funny though, i didn't realize it was happening to other people too

now that i think about it, it's got to be some convoluted covert coke advertisement. that would explain how they got so much funding to promote it to literally everyone and their mother

youtube.com/watch?v=AZr1lnt7ZIQ
musical equivalentn to this

30 second unskippable ad phew lads

I have clicked "Not Interested" for the vids several times and they still keep showing up in my recs

Hell yes, they're everywhere, and almost all of them were uploaded within the past month so something is going on. A lot of the comments read like fake accounts too.

so weird. someone should bring this shit to /x/

I got em too. skipped through two videos and was disappointed twice.

youtube.com/watch?v=T-SZYZLfZ7E

I just had a look at the channel page and it says they started last June, and for a channel that started so recently they have amassed over 4 million subs and a least a hundred-million views.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hrr3dp7zRQY

What is the musical equivalent of the Tonight Show youtube channel?

youtube.com/watch?v=S5hO8UF9FJ4

Drake

how has this not been posted yet

youtube.com/watch?v=UBLOvSb56Vc

what the hell guys why is this happening?
what the hell

ublock origin my simple friend.

Welcome to the real world, kid..... enjoy your stay

Fantano's top lists

we're in the viral/meme economy age now and companies are picking up

I was really disappointed the first time I actually clicked and just saw some guy stabbing an S6 like an autist

oy vey, I wonder who could be behind this

>tfw was trendsetter in this regard and if this were 2006 i'd probably be a billionaire now. lost momentum.

You'd think youtube taking money for tweaking their algorithm to promote favorites would be known news. All the youtube creators would have to be privy to the prices and one of them is going to sequel.

Let's go more into left field with this: the US state, or oligarchs, or global elites are using these videos as a test run to see if they can reliably manufacture consent via new media.

If this takes then the elites will start feeding in "viral" videos that distract or influence when necessary.

This has already happened though, the Harlem Shake meme was entirely fabricated

>If this takes then the elites will start feeding in "viral" videos that distract or influence when necessary.
honestly, this wouldn't surprise me. but as i pointed out here these videos are probably meant to influence as well. the main one that keeps showing up everywhere has got to be a subtle coke advertisement. just look at the thumbnail

kidz bop

fabricated by who and for what purpose?

this

idk whatever tragedy hits us
>us bombs some country
>insert* new viral video*
people eat it up as an escape from the madness of the world.
Genius tbqh

thank god, I thought I was going insane

> not using adblock

I'M SICK OF SEEING THAT STUPID FUCKING DINOSAUR WHAT THE FUCK

>using (((adblock))) instead of uBlock origin

my dude..

man that makes me mad just imagining it

you don't need to imagine it, you're living it.

Lets wake up and start protesting the US bombing places!

Nah when I was home for Christmas my 13 year old brother and some of his friends were all over these. Probably get a lot of that demographic.

Important videos is a fun watch though. Good if you have time to waste. There's also a Playlist called "you laugh you lose" that has some good stupid Internet humor as well

it sucks that the nation is so pacified that even the suggestion of trying to take action against the government is met with jeering, no matter what form it comes in

filthy frank started the harlem shake
what fucking conspiracy world do you live in where the US government paid off an angry racist man on youtube to distract people from bombing a country

i was referring to future events....
Mind you the "elites' aren't idiots and have ppl studying how and why harlem shake became a hit.

I actually like these.