If you could cum like this, would you want to? Watch til the end to see the downside

If you could cum like this, would you want to? Watch til the end to see the downside

Fuck that could have been put there earlier. sheeesh

It wasn't.

Older one with a different angle

I cum pretty hard and far during sex or handjob or even getting myself off with my girlfriend. Not that far, but it's a lot more than when I'm getting myself off, so I'm happy with it.

So you don't want to cum that far then?

Wow, i've only ever seen farm animals cum like that.

Not sure if I should be flattered...

Yes, you should.

I see, well thanks then

I thought we all did this. This is unique?

pest

track

I actually do cum that far and it's awesome

I love to see the reaction on a girl's face when she sees me cum for the first time

It's usually accompanied by her screaming "OH MY GOD"

cum is not supposed to be that thin, it must be thick, if u cum watery u should go to the doctor

probably screaming OH MY GAWD cos you hit her in the eye

If I cum too hard it usually hurts the next couple of times I piss so I could only imagine

No, they love it

I do cum like that. My wife fucking loves it! The farthest I've ever shot is 10 feet.

Depends on your level of hydration moron. If your cum is consistently thick, you need to drink more water.

The stupidity of some of you little boys on here...

Cum varies from person to person. He probably drinks a lot of water, dipshit. Read a fucking book.

I'd like to cum like that but it would probably hurt as my cum is thick and comes out in sheets/folds like toothpaste.

Lol how would drinking water make your cum thinner? When you drink water it goes into your stomach, not your balls. Idiot

I've shot the ceiling more than a few times.

So about 7 feet or so for me.

Can confirm. I drink a ton of water, doesn't change my load distance. Idiots will believe anything online.

>water goes in
>urine comes out
>you can't explain that

bump