Swam for 3 hours pushing a boat full of refugees

>Swam for 3 hours pushing a boat full of refugees

Can anyone stop her from becoming the GOAT?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IgNF7wwQYiY
youtube.com/watch?v=-D9UYIHT50c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did she push them back to their own countries?

US Border Patrol

looks like she needs a toothbrush.

Pls no bully

Whats up with those wrinkles beneath her eyebrows

Probably tortured by Assad.

Will this be played as the anthem when she wins?
youtube.com/watch?v=IgNF7wwQYiY

wait is she british or syrian? Her teeth look british but her face is actually sexually appealing so I'm confused here.

No, this:

youtube.com/watch?v=-D9UYIHT50c

She's German now

oh so scat fetish. interesting.

I wish she could cum in MY mouth!

Why is she so perf bros? I hope she does well.

Qt's like this make me sad because my country didn't accept a single refugee

>tfw my country will never send talent scouts to refugee camps and pick out the qts to add to our breeding stock

Who is she?

Yusra mardini is my waifu

Yusra Mardini

18yo Christian Syrian refugee

>Christian

And Sup Forums dislike her? If she is a Christian Syrian there is a good chance she supports based Assad

>After the motor stopped working and the dinghy began to take on water in the Aegean Sea, Mardini, her sister, and two other people who were able to swim[3] got into the water and pushed the boat for over 3 hours until it reached Lesbos.

Holy shit. Isn't the med filled with sharks and shit?

the only thing 4cheddit hates more than a devout muslim is a devout christian

yeah, she's cute as fuck

SHE DID IT BROS

>tfw no Bosnian refugees

Nah, the Med is fairly safe in those areas (near Greece). Lots of jellyfish though which can be a problem. (I'm Italian)

Dat front tooth gap

would inseminate

It's a meme, even alawites hate Assad

CUTE!

>tfw the Syrian team kidnap her

You couldn't be more wrong. They might hate him for starting the war, but they know that without him they would get BTFO by the Sunnis who wish to slaughter them. They need him so they will ignore his wrong-doings

She didn't qualify?

I for one would take the whole middle east inside my house in an attempt to find this amazing gem.

>tfw bosnian refugees

You can't swim AND push a boat full of people.
Propaganda, bro. Propaganda.

Lrn2Physics

who the fuck would want to come here

Croats :^)

>>After the motor stopped working and the dinghy began to take on water in the Aegean Sea, Mardini, her sister, and two other people who were able to swim[3] got into the water and pushed the boat for over 3 hours until it reached Lesbos.

People believe this shit?
Get a boat, fill it with people, jump in and swim, now try to "push" boat.
There you go. It's impossible.

Wonder why they're pushing this story so hard..?

>he doesn't know about buoyancy and hydrodyamics basic most basic principles

Did you not ever pull/push a boat?
Doesn't Canada have fucking lakes of something?

Are you retarded?

You all are falling for this bullshit story because she is good looking.

If the story is actually true, she brought two more sandniggers to Europe so think about that for a moment.

How is that possible? What kind of boat was it?

Racists mad as fuck.

>she brought two more sandniggers to Europe
So?

that's two sandniggers too many

Are you sure? For every woman like this you get 50 more grown men, oh sorry I mean "helpless children".

big fat frying pan faces

how do people find the apish people attractive?

it is the antithesis of beautify, they look like animals

For you and me, nothing.

Europeans have to figure out what they are going to do with them, we just watch and comment on it.

Bro, even Sup Forums is filled with globalist cucks that will probably like her because they fell for the Arab Christians are good meme. Yurocucks here would gladly accept their sisters being raped by Arabs.

pic related?

Even more GOAT because she triggers Sup Forums fags.

How can you hate this? She is perfect

>we

Because people think with their dicks. She's hot, but I still don't want her in my country.

Us, non-Europeans. Enjoy the enrichment.

>slavs acting somehow like they are white

I wish we were 70 years back in time sometimes.

is literally described here :D

Enjoy your landmines Boris

No landmines here, you are thinking of Bosnia

japan accepted 10 I think. two did a rape. the same rape.

don't be sad.

You are probably a newfag or you haven't browsed Sup Forums for a long time. They are as cucked as you and their idol is a girly gay man.

she is self conscious about her teeth from pic here thats why she holds her mouth closed when she smiles. feel sorry for her. she is so qt otherwise. maybe she would fall for a NEET Sup Forums user.

to be fair she had to push a boat full of arabs and arabs are american/mexican tier of obesity.

>hydrodyamics

racists hate MALE shitskins. Sup Forums loves brown qts also any nog would say she is white so no diversity points for her among the we wuz kangz.

We can fix her teeth. We have the technology. But desu it's really cute and endearing the way she keeps her mouth closed when she smiles.

>white
>christian
How would Sup Forums hate her? If anything she just further proves what they believe about muslims.

chicks that are self concious are very easy to pickup. Just be an average ooking guy and you will win her easily because she feels she can do no better because she thinks she isnt pretty herself.

My point still stands.
I'm surprised some Canadian, Serbian and United States posters lack basic physics knowledge nor not even real life experience to understand how inane they sound like.

Maybe she is just really really strong, she is an Olympian after all.

cute. CUTE!

OH SHIT IS THAT JESUS IN THE BACKGROUND?!

Implying pol is against fit women refugees.
We are against muslim males and nigs.

>we

Sorry I don't talk with made up flags

Keep her and send the others back.

The fact that they even tried, effective or not, makes these four eligible for entry. Those in the boat can get a bullet as far as I'm concerned.