Would you stick your benis in this?

Would you stick your benis in this?

quality post

Just stop browsing Sup Forums. Or just lurk until you get bored.

wit condom, yes :DDDDDD

Disgusting tbH
Where are the qts ?

>vagina
gross, no

Vaginas are disgusting. My pratician penis only uses quality boipussy.

Asshole or vagina?

Your choice

>in this
I see a couple of options. Pls clarify

no.

post yours

mmmm ill go with the asshole, looks tight and unused

>looks tight and unused
like ur dick

>she does not have a futa
0 out of 10

perfect match

Where's her girl penis?

Not in Bolivia

thanks

Not in Chile either

Your women are cheap ugly whores

Them teeth tho

Thanks OP my boss just gave me a blowjob

At least we have beaches

Oops I meant bitches*

gays in denial

flip her over and slip it in the bum. aint no way i'm watching that fuck ugly face

This thread's been up for half an hour and when I make an anime edition general it's deleted in seconds.

>in denial
?

Fucking REKT the butthurt just makes it funnier

>tfw fetish for ugly milfs

Any hole

boliviANOS BTFO
when will indios learn?

Onahole?

t. wanks off to his own mum

Nah, but I wouldn't mind someone a bit older than I am (35-50ish) for casual sex. Of course that's never going to happen, but a man can dream.

What?

True story. A friend of mine at uni was a gigolo, a male prostitute. He didn't have the need for it but had this fetish for older women. Whatever. It all started with him going to some older people club, and he knew this woman, older than him (40ish) that was married and had a couple of kids. He was making out with her and out of autism he thought it would be funny to tell her that if she intended to fuck that will cost her extra. And the absolute madwoman did pay him. Later that week she calls him to ask if she could do a friend of hers as a client, and his prostitute carreer started. He was decent looking and fun to be around. So think about it, it could actually work