>mediafire.com/download/zq35xorj2iaqh22

Modern Chord Progressions: Jazz and Classical Voicings for Guitar - Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/oflu4wdwofhqqtb

Jazz Guitar: Single Note Soloing Vol. 1 & 2- Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/07o65qdh5in1nsq
>mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav (embed)

old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6_m7cHBb1Fo&ab_channel=WeabooReacts
youtube.com/watch?v=Ul0AvwUVPUI
soundcloud.com/tenstring/ten-strings-sn-science-nature-instrumental-ep
stewmac.com/How-To/Online_Resources/Learn_About_String_Action_and_Setup/Basic_Set-up_Instructions.html
youtu.be/_4vRX4S16BE
youtu.be/i6dlN93MGgw
youtu.be/L_XJ_s5IsQc?t=259
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The great thing about amp sims is that you're not locked into one sound. You can buy an expensive amp but then youre stuck with it unless you return it. Whereas I can use amplitube guitar rig or bias or ezmix and use whatever I think sounds the best at a whim

How do I make my Marshall MG30CFX not sound like complete ass. Short of seling it and buying something else that is.

Turn down the gain and turn up the volume

Bump
Is it worth the time/money/effort to get a custom pickguard for the bass I'm building for ~aesthetic~ purposes?
I definitely like it a lot better but idk how hard it is or how much harder it makes the process, anyone have any experience?
Pic related is the color I'm aiming for

>stale bait
yawn

am I wrong?

fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=6_m7cHBb1Fo&ab_channel=WeabooReacts

Get more strings

You made a noobie mistake by adding more strings on the bass side

what is the consensus on michael kelly guitars? I haven't heard like anything about them but they look so damn smexy and they're cheap too

>having a pickguard period

WASTE

Yeah, because I can definitely get 4 high strings to work

You just need high tensile alloy strings

How the hell do I find a good teacher? There aren't any listings on my local craigslist.

One high string is enough of a pain in the ass. Just the thought of 4 is enough to make me want to end myself.

We have music schools and academies here. Great and very professional teachers and it's state funded so it's very cheap. Don't you have these where you live?

I have a local community college that has a music center, but that's where I went years ago and the teacher I had there just taught me how to read tablature and play songs.

>state funded
Gross

r8 my guitar

special jap version,custom made pickups from a guy I know here in byron bay, some other mods here and there

its my fucking ak47, I love this fucking thing it's reliable as fuck

dont know shit about that guitar but 10/10 on that amp

Was brian jones autistic?

Sell it and buy something else

Alright. You win.

What get for bedroom use? $200-300ish budget and I don't care if it's second hand.

I've had a Roland Cube for years now that has served me well. It's my favorite lower modeling amp I've played with. They're pretty damn cheap, but I lve never had an issue with it and I still use it.
The one I use is a 40xl. But I know they have newer models now

>byron bay

Just got my first amp (Orange Dark Terror) and looking for pedals to buy, any suggestions for what the first pedals I should get are? Thinking of a reverb pedal to make my overall sound a bit nicer.

I've been getting into post-rock and post-hardcore lately. Recommend me some songs to learn bros.

Post anime characters playing real life guitars

which one /gg/?

Okay.

Also does Bass count)

Second for the Roland Cube. I have a pair of Audio Technica ATH-AD900X headphones that I plug in and everything sounds great. I'm not a guitarist, but this rig keeps me happy.

are these all from the same cartoon?

I like the red one. Ive always like cool coloured guitars.

(you)s are gone forever /gg/

how do you feel about this?

Bad bait faggot

For that price range you might be able to find a used Vox AC15. They are good amps and they can get loud.

nope. see?

no (you)

my grandads old nip guitar complete with rusty strings because the guitar store is closed and i can't get it fixed until next year. it's super old so it has good vintage toans even though i've only been playing the intro to paranoid android on it.
shit quality photo because crappy ipad. pickguard is falling off.

fugg forgot photo

I've been having dreams about owning the AxeFx lately. holy fuck being poor is the worst.

Not sure what #1 is. #2 is K-On and #3 is FLCL.

It sorta bugs me because it's harder to tell if someone has replied to me right away but I'll get over it in a day.

first it was the filters (baka desu senpai)

now this. I hate nip moot so much

Old moot was a faggot. But a cool faggot. Hiroshimoot doesn't really get this place and has his manager do most of the actual work here because he can't into english.

>tfw I can buy what ever I want but I dont want to feel the regret of buying something and not liking it afterwards.

FG75? Those are actually pretty nice, good guitar for acoustic blues.

First pic is Beck mang, says it right there

>that face
Christ.

Anybody know of any other songs like this? Basically pretty sounding Alternate Picking Exercises (solos excluded )

youtube.com/watch?v=Ul0AvwUVPUI

yup, pretty good find desu

Will anyone here rate my guitar & bass project that was recorded last night? All instrumental

Maybe.

Here's some digital context for that thought
soundcloud.com/tenstring/ten-strings-sn-science-nature-instrumental-ep
Some sounds too if copy and pasted correctly.

So I received an old Dunlop Crybaby GCB 95 aka the TONE SUCKER.

Should I mod it to be truebypass?
Or is it enough to adapt the EQ of my amp, and the tone of my guitar?

how do i make a pedal board?

take pedal
take plank of wood
take nail
nail pedal to board
success! happy fun guitar rock and roll

That looks painful

Why does Boss Tone Studio always tell me to update my drivers? I've tried to get it running for days, but even thought I install the drivers on and on, it still tells me to update my drivers.
Any help/tips for this goddamn program to work?

Is it dangerous to set up your guitar? It's been 11 years since my guy has been in the shop and the intonation is absolutely fucked.

I mean doing it yourself. It's a cheap guitar so I may aswell learn how it's done

Yeah my uncle tried to setup his guitar and it blew his arm off, don't setup your guitar by yourself if you don't know what you're doing

She hunts ayyys. I'm sure it's nothing to her.

>It's been 11 years
how is this even possible?
stewmac.com/How-To/Online_Resources/Learn_About_String_Action_and_Setup/Basic_Set-up_Instructions.html

Wtf is he trying to do with his right hand?

>30-something yo bandmembers want to cover Slayer
>fucking hate Slayer
>gg said playing with others is fun

So say you don't like slayer you autist.

[palm muted open string intensifies]

just improvise it if you want to play thrash, it's the easiest genre to jam along punk

It's been a long time since I've even watched it. I'm pretty sure she was just fucking around with it while talking to someone.

its not hard but I can't stand to listen to slayer due to how boring it is, and learning to play it is even worse

>dude random chromatic shapes lmao

Stewmac guides are good, but having the Dan Erlewine book (Guitar Player Repair Guide) around is always handy.

there's also scans of it out there in the usual places.

All bleeds together with your monotonous tone.

I don't like Iron Maiden much but my drummer suggested we play The Trooper and it's one of the most fun songs I've ever played

also did wonders for my technique since I had to learn 3 finger gallop from scratch

I would recommend you give it a shot anyway, playing music and listening to music are two different experiences.

Why do so many of you play in cover bands.

>tfw getting this in the mail today

>You'll never play in a jazz fusion ensemble with a bassist that can lay down the grooves like a motherfucker

I've finally figured out what music I want to play and it's music that's going to take years to be even remotely competent at

youtu.be/_4vRX4S16BE

songwriting is difficult and time consuming. most people suck at it.

it's also the easiest way to make money. the only musicians I know who make a living from it are in "corporative" cover bands.

I guess I can't wrap my head around it because I've always enjoyed writing my own music. Plus I'd rather see a shitty little band playing an original song rather than another acdc back in black cover

It's fun and easy to get together and play stuff you know on a part time basis. Lots of people are busy with their lives (like jobs and school and family and stuff) and don't have time to collaborate with others on original music. It really takes a brilliant mind with lots of talent and leadership abilities all while having a lot of spare time to have a successful all-original band.

>that's going to take years to be even remotely competent at
I still find it hard to estimate the complexity of fusion

part of me thinks it's mostly upbeat western music with tasteful chord substitution but I'm probably oversimplifying the shit out of it

I fully agree, but money is mostly in entertainment these days

Cool thanks

What do you think of this guys setup videos on youtube?

youtu.be/i6dlN93MGgw

Poor fag here

How retarded would it be to install a trem on a cheap SG?

The actual playing itself isn't that hard, especially not as the guitarist if you're not playing rock inspired fusion, the hard part comes from making it look effortless, being able to improvise over anything that comes your way seamlessly and being locked in with the other players, especially when you're in a large ensemble and knowing how to play off of each other.

Listen to this, and how the bass, drums and keyboards all are locked into each other and knows exactly what they're going to play next. It's a hell of a lot harder than it looks and takes years of jamming together to get to that point.

youtu.be/L_XJ_s5IsQc?t=259

figured it would look like ass on a SG but judging by pic related it actually doesn't

why do you need a trem? do you really need vibrato on your chords?

if you have a cheap SG it probably already has tuning problems without the trem

pic related is mine and i love it
go for it man

not the same trim though

The problem with Stewmac is that the guides are pretty much useless if you don't buy the whole array of tools they offer, i keep having a hard time finding actually useful information because every video or site shills their products

kekked

let me tel u now boy indie rock is a fuckin mayme and you need to STOP punk two

how do I play the to be continued meme on guitar, I know its one a guitar but it don't sound like a guitar

for set up you don't need their straight edge, a ruler will do fine, and often is good enough to do string heights if it has enough increments.

In the guitar player book (which is on rutracker) he does shill stewmac a bit but shows how to do just about everything

It's funny, I had the same discussion (mostly about Snarky Puppy) with my bassist friend the other day and we were almost saying the same things.
The big issue is that there is no real way to learn musicality, playing an instrument itself (and especially guitar/bass) is easy to learn, but improvising and composing at that level seems absolutely insane to me.

>not having a custom css that allows you to keep your (you)s

plebs

I do at home. I post from my phone a lot though.

>I post from my phone a lot though.

Try and stop me.

Improvise motherfucker