Anyone know why muslims are so anti soda? (coke, pepsi)

anyone know why muslims are so anti soda? (coke, pepsi)
they always mention something about israel, but how does a beverage company relate to a country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLM7DHPAGxHOG-oW-M-rLEn_eXDGX9qLnE
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLM7DHPAGxHOGkKI9XI_w6a5-pI3DdiR8z
iran-interlink.org/wordpress/?p=6788
fb.com/MEMERI2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Memri cherrypicks stuff from arab tv
There is some anti-Islam conspiricy theories like pic related "no muhammed no mecca", but most people don't believe it and do drink pepsi and cola
And how does a beverage relate to a country, by funding it, we have starbucks in here but most people wouldn't go there because it's zionist

Top lel.

Btw there's no Starbucks in Israel.

The owner of it is extremely pro-Israel
>Btw there's no Starbucks in Israel.
Seriously..?
Why not?

Meme reee TV always cracks me up

kek
starbucks died in Australia because they were arrogant and couldn't compete with small local (yet very high quality) coffeehouses. For some reason they thought Aussies would consider the brand to have some kind of status or perceived higher quality. No one wants bland coffee, that doesn't fit local preferences, with extreme amounts of sugar and other sweetening additives. Which costs more than a friendly local place that's several levels above in quality, service and tailored to locals.

Fucking cunts tried killing local shops and dominating/monopolising but got btfo'd by the people.

more like starcucks lmao

Perhaps they know it isn't good for you.

Oh do you also know that FANTA means : foolish arabs never taste alcohol

They're not cherry picking, the whole organization is made to document radical Islam in middle eastern media.

because we have our own halal version

but joking aside, pepsi is a bestseller in the ksa

why do muslims hate sweet, sweet cocaine and coca leaf?

Reminder that Fanta was invented by the Nazis

Not directly, it was invented by the Coke company trying to get around the sanctions on Nazi Germany. So not by the Nazis themselves, but still because of the Nazis.

They ARE cherrypicking, the average person doesn't watch these things
The most popular Islamic show in the Arab world is called Khawatir, you can watch it on youtube if you want, it's several seasons and they are translated
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLM7DHPAGxHOG-oW-M-rLEn_eXDGX9qLnE
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLM7DHPAGxHOGkKI9XI_w6a5-pI3DdiR8z

Damn that sounds based

Because that's their job, dumbass.

No idea. There's a good competition in Cafes here, so probably they payoff isn't worth the investment.

Also no KFC or Subway.

Arabs drink arab cola.
made in France, Provence

They also drink Zamzam Cola. IIRC Zamzam is a well with Jeddah's port water infiltrations, and they say it has amazing taste.

Doesn't have much to do with the original question, but imagine how in a different dimension Coke never became the most known exotic flavour, and instead we've gotten some kind of weird cactus syrup drink? It's pretty weird how coke actually became that popular.

The Pepsi zionist meme is much older than Memri TV and pretty well known actually. It exists since the sixties afaik

more mid east memes please

Ayy lmao.
Here it went from 3 big fancy places to having 2 small ones inside malls because they forgot it's a tea country they're in, lol.

Soda is one of the worst things you could be drinking anyway.

Best one.

the original one isn't bad either

wonderful thankyou

what is memri tv? Is it a trashy joke channel? Should it be renamed memeri tv?

Shit, I thought I have the original one. It actually says Albania instead of Canada.

It's a kind of organization supposed to provide raw data and translations of MENA media, but it's just some biased shit created by a former Mossad agent. They cherrypick pretty much everything, that's why their videos are golden

Seems like the founder is from the military intelligence agency (Aman), not the Mossad.

Also fucking kek
>MEMRI's original mission statement read: "In its research, the institute puts emphasis on the continuing relevance of Zionism to the Jewish people and to the state of Israel."[19] In September 2001, MEMRI replaced it with the current mission statement, which states that the organization "explores the Middle East through the region's media. MEMRI bridges the language gap which exists between the West and the Middle East, providing timely translations of Arabic, Persian, Turkish, and Urdu-Pashto media, as well as original analysis of political, ideological, intellectual, social, cultural, and religious trends in the Middle East."[2][20] MEMRI's goals and emphasis have evolved over the years; it originally translated articles in both Arabic and Hebrew.[21]

Why are they even talking about us? I thought we were "irrelevant"

It's just a TV equivalent of a tabloid, m8.

He was talking about albania actually, someone just edited that.

They're all legit.

The Canadian one is shopped, it's about Albania

Is it actually about Albania? I always thought that one was fake too.

Why would they hate Albania that much in the first place?

No idea, but I guess the same result diehard Christians would hate seculars.

It's only banter

Afaik the discussion was about Albanian secularism before the guy on the right went apeshit after he heard someone say that he's on a Israeli tv channel. He then threw chairs through the hall and slapped the woman in the picture.

It was a German employee of Coca Cola who invented it though.
And since all Germans were Nazis from 1933-1945, as per the universal understanding of Nazism accords of Tel Aviv (1952), he was a Nazi and thus Fanta was invented by Nazis.

No. By his hat, you can tell this guy is a shia. He is most probably referring to Al-Albani which is a major sunni hadith salafi scholar.

I just did some quick research and it seems like the guy is hating on Albanians because the remaining members of the Mojahedin-e Khalq, some Iranian organization that wants to overthrow the government, got relocated to Albania.

Ah sorry I was referring to

I'm talking about that picture too m8, it appears to be referring the MEK.

Arabs that I know have Coke/Pepsi for each meal

I see, do you have the vid?

>anyone know why muslims are so anti soda? (coke, pepsi)
>they always mention something about israel, but how does a beverage company relate to a country?

it start with the serie "the sign" on youtube, it a stupid conspi therorie and for some reason coca cola is zionist and they try to boycott it but it haven't work (likeeverything muslim do ) They are retarted

Can't find it, but I have this if it's enough
iran-interlink.org/wordpress/?p=6788
It talks about Wathiq al-Battat, the one in the video, and about the MEK doing shit in Albania. It seems like the one saying it isn't even al-Battat but the person he's talking to.

fucking hipster
>muh coffee shops

Post more memeritv. I love this shit.

fb.com/MEMERI2/
First page got zucc'd

>And since all Germans were Nazis from 1933-1945, as per the universal understanding of Nazism accords of Tel Aviv (1952)

Now that's good Germ... Nazi humor

The things these people say...

The girl seems to be cute. Name or more pics?

Pretty sad, here it seems all the retards flock to the big shit chains.
We had some nice donut shop locally, runnning really well. Then the pieces of shit at dunkin donuts open a store right next to the existing one. even though the donuts tasete objectively worse, everyone goes to dunkin donuts just because of the name.
we really need a new plague

Iman Mubarak / ايمان مبارك

Soft drinks are bad for your health.
It's the truth.
Probably some sort of conspiracy theory involved.

Is that Hiro-tan??
desu

it's just bantz

probably better than the real shit desu

>No one wants bland coffee, that doesn't fit local preferences, with extreme amounts of sugar and other sweetening additives
Protip: Starbucks coffee was engineered to American tastes

>drinking the carbonated jew

Based Memri TV.

ES is much better than goga goga :DDDDDD