Post pictures of our daughters. Don't judge, it's late at night and I've been drinking

Post pictures of our daughters. Don't judge, it's late at night and I've been drinking...

I like the one on the right.

what's she like?

I'm game.

Me too, unfortunately the one on the right is a feminist type which I blame her mom for. Lefty is a little thick, but very slutty and sexual. The amount of vibrators I've found sneaking around her room is unreal.

Looks good OP. Got any sexier stuff?

Found this on my daughters Instagram account

Unfortunate I've run out of pics of them together on my laptop. Here's a solo one of the sluttier daughter

I'll play along. Not going to lie, I would fuck her if I though I could get away with it

I find it amusing how my prudish daughter dresses sluttier than my sluttier daughter...

Tempting. I've shared mine before on omegle but not here.

She's chubby, but her tits and ass share it as well. I'm not ashamed at all when getting off on her

My daughter, 32yo married

Fake your daughter nude. nudify-her.com
pic related

mine...about to fap to her now. thoughts?

I wish I could post pics of my daughter, but she's underage

Fuck I love this chan!

It'll be hard to get cum out of that curly hair. I'd aim for the face, but sometimes the shot is off, esp dial,y when they're the ones stroking

hnnng,,,love her curly hair

How is her ass?

Have better face pictures?

Fuck it, posting anyways. She's not the skinny type, but she's the only girl in her middle school with a DD bra size

True that.

ass is nice...shes a dancer
>on right

Moar?

I like her. Want to cum on her face. You too OP?

Nice.

mmm...if i could i would

You should steal more often.

MODS

Nice nipples and pussy.

MODS!!!

Never came on her pic?

Pic is in a college dorm room.
She is 19

Should've raped her ass for getting that tat.

More face please, fapping to her.

you gonna?

fairplay

Found this on her Facebook. Her much hotter friend is with her in a bikini. I wish my daughter would wear a bikini though. She'd be the only girl in her middle school with tits that big

It's time to share here user

Maybe, if I really like the picture. Want me to?

I've never been clear on if if it's a problem to share pics where they are clothed. ...

I want to fuck her

Of course it's OK. They're even your own pictures.

Very nice, goddamn they would look great in a bikini. Fuckin diamonds

>asks pics of ``our daughters``
>posts thumbnail of some random ugly bitches
ya, I'm sure those are your daughters you fucking faggot,
if you fucks believe him you're equally autistic
if those were his daughters he'd have high rez pics from family photos
pic related, not mine, no kids

Yeah she has a nice little ass.

Not here.

yeh

Op back. I know someone was asking for the skinnier daughter, but really she's a prude, so I'm still posting the sluttier one. I'll post my younger daughter if people really want to though. Imo she's not as pretty even though she's fit asf

Go through her phone every time she is home

Kik?

>sluttier daughter
>posts pic of 40+ street whore
fuck off you autistic fuck

She'd look better with long hair, I'm not really liking the short hair. Tight body though.

f I did it it'd be on omegle.

Keep going please. I like her face.

What like hold up a pic of her in front of the camera?

She was passed out in a robe in the living room

Last time she visited, I came to her pics while she slept in the couch just a few feet away

Mmmm. Fapping to her OP?

I love my daughter's bangs. They're sexy asf for some reason.

How'd you fap? Would she have seen your dick if she woke up?

yessir...how would you handle her?

Nah. You can upload pics and set them to b deleted after the first view for sharing. The few times I did it was text chat, not video. if you're meeting someone there to chat you can put a unique word in the interest box and that works.

All I'm thinking of is her on her knees while me and her daddy jizz over her face.

I really hope this whole thread is just role play and there aren't sick fucks out there who actually wanna bang their own daughters this is fucking disgusting

of course it is

Was sitting in a big chair kind of angled towards her.
Put my phone with her nude proped against her. Pulled my dick out and and came in no time at all
She could have seen everything

Looks good
Ever touch her?

FYI, I only want to bang one of my two daughters. The other is a feminist prude who was corrupted by her mother to thinking sex is a bad thing. If anything I'd rape the other. My older daughter though I'd bang all night long

The make-up and earrings... Sexy.

Tempted to cum on her?

Would you cum on your daughters face and show the result?

I stalk her Instagram and Twitter accounts even though she doesn't think I know how to use them. She's usually covered in makeup and looks amazing 24/7

Well atleast she's older. I just became an uncle last year to a beautiful niece and seeing this thread makes me sick

Every time she is over it's basically all I can think about

She really does look amazing. What a doll.

You wouldn't fuck your niece? Not even mess around. Wow, props to you, I do not have that self control. And yes, she's the older of the two. She Mir be a bit thicker, but to me that just means more tits and ass, she's been that way since around 12 or so

I'll judge if I want to judge. You're not my supervisor!!!

Do you cum in her panties?

Shame on you mate, your're a fucking pedo rockspider dog cunt

this thread is amazing

I won't say how old she is, but even though she's really short, around 4'8, she's very... "gifted" for such a young age

Yeah
I've cum in her shampoo too

how old are you?

The thought of doing anything like that makes me want to vomit. I'm afraid of people like you being in contact with her. She's blonde and blue eyed with tan skin and curly hair her mother has been offered commercial jobs for her daughter but she turned them down. But seriously I've been on this site for a while and this stuff never bothered me until now knowing there are som sickos out there, also your daughter is very sexy

Incredible tits. More please.

She's now 22... Pedro is little kids, then there's another word for preteen-young teens, now she's just an adult. Doesn't mean I wouldn't fuck her though. Up top!

Checked

Always posting slutty things to her Instagram