ATTENTION POSSIBLE CRACKY CHAN (UPDATE) - an user just posted this screen shot in another thread claiming it was her...

ATTENTION POSSIBLE CRACKY CHAN (UPDATE) - an user just posted this screen shot in another thread claiming it was her and that she is still alive and now lives with another family not sure if troll bait or real?? what do you think user fam real or fake??.

bump

they do not look much alike.

bumping

who gives a fuck
loli chan is best chan

bump

Well were all allowed to have different taste and opinions user.

Bump bump bumpp

...I'm now 100% sure Macaulay Culkin was cracky chan

Is this faggot serious??.

if you think that's her, you might need to see an optometrist soon

That is what i am saying not sure so i am trying to get the opinions of others to see what they think at this point i do not have an opinion i do not know but more leaning on the side of troll bait.

Yah cracky had a very distinctive weird eye shape that tells me this bitch in not the original queen /b

Agreed.

bump

Is that picture supposed to symbolize that you think were crazy or what??.

bump

ITT: newfags

Olivia Rosalind Elena Astraea Lane-Wheatley is 27 years old and not interested in your bullshit.

> newfags.
user newfags don't know who Cracky is so i highly doubt that.

Who dis biatch?

a real cracky rare, surprised to see it here

Lurk more newfag.

Is that her real name?? some have said its Olivia Feilds witch one is it??.

lurk moar newfag

it's funner and more meaningful if you do your own work

>Newfag
Not a fucking newfag been here for 9 10 years i just recently have been looking back on Cracky because i miss her the only reason i asked that question was because i am confused is all and 10 years ago never bothered to pay attention that much anyway.

>Not a fucking newfag
>i just recently have been looking back on Cracky

failfag newfag

Obviously faggot you didn't read my full text now STFU and quit with the bull shit.

u dont belong here

Sound really proud of yourself

That's all fine and dandy with me if you don't believe me that i am an oldfag like you but as far as i'm concerned you can just fuck off cause i don't care.

this thread is why Sup Forums is dead as fuck

At the center of psychosis I encountered her: beautiful and kind and, most of all, wise, and through that wisdom, accompanying and leading me through the underworld, through the Bardo Thodol journey to rebirth–she, the embodiment of intelligence: Pallos Athena herself. So at the core of a shattered mind and life lies this epicenter–omphalos–of harmonie and calm. I love her, and she is my guide.

Wise words user.

it needs to be resurrected

bump

Just think how much time Al would have wasted here. On trap threads.