Thoughts?

thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4yQQqVxho40
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah bring me back to the good ol days in hd, kind of boring but gives you a taste to keep you interested.

only watched first episode so far, really like the camera work, shots and cuts, also decent sound work

I enjoyed it. I used to read lots of King when i was younger which must be a big inspiration for that show.
Didn't like how fake the monsters looked through. Props would have been better but i dunno how they would have looked with that res

good first season. if they're going for a second i gotta wonder how they will top it.

Loved it man.

Pretty much this. Nice, comfy nostalgic feel. But the monsters should have been practical effect. Would have been so much closer to perfection.

Pretty fucking good!

10/10
great show

I hope second will be totally different story

Agreed. They definitely have a lot of room to work with.

I wanna fuck 11

11/10

Honestly the best show I've watched all year

all other TV i try to watch is shit now because of this show

Nostalgic and modern. A great piece of art.

I enjoyed it.
The acting was good, the story was cool, almost all issues I had with it were mainly tied to budgetary constraints.

The only thing that really brought down the show's score for me was the horrible editing. I really hope they hire a new editor.

feet

best soundtrack N/A

Meh. Watched the whole thing. Barely even remember it. Much to do about very little

source?

n/a

Hope they make a season 2

p good mang

youtube.com/watch?v=4yQQqVxho40

As a homage, its great. If it was actually from the 80s, it would be a blatent ripoff of a number of films and be forgotten. The secondary characters are all annoying. Its 8 hours is mostly full of teases, filler, and crap, and you never understand what actually happened. If this was a show based entirely on Hopper, Joyce, and 11 it would be perfect, but its not and half the time we suffer through the kids, nancy, the father, johnathan, and even a subplot of the D.O.E. that really shouldve been explored instead.

5/10. Nothing new is added to the genre, just recycled ideas with polish. Everyone that calls it great is either reminesing about the source material its mimicking or too young to remember them and treating the show as an original, which it isnt.