How do you stop hating yourself?

how do you stop hating yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f_HkQ4-x4P4
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Long and abstract journey, hard to explain without explanation.

I want the answer to this too. I've hated myself for so long for not being a very good person, but hating myself has only made me worse. I feel like that realization should be the answer, but I still hate myself.

Push that hate onto others

Legit Advice

I just want to be able to look at the things I've accomplished and feel happy

Total apathy is the way. Ignore yourself. Just clean that carcass of yours and keep it fed. Otherwise ignore the fuck out of yourself.

By ending it

Stop wanting to be a good person. Be what you are, without judging it.

become an hero

You could buy yourself a new Spiderman shirt. One that will fit you as an adult.

I think I am a good person. other people say I am a good person/

Damn I fapped to that burnt kid

... And I am not kidding, it's the only way you will stop hating yourself.

you realize everyone hates themselves a little, but theyre keepin along the same. Then you gotta poke at it until you both laugh about it.

literally the best way.

then why do you hate yourself?

this guy even hates himself now

so in comparison

I do't know

I just do. I want to stop

I want to stop being sad

Yeah... You are a good person IF you please other people, do that, succeed in school etc...
Otherwise you are not. And people can and will change their mind if you don't do what they want.
The idea of that happening is one of the reason you hate yourself: People love you because of things that do not define you.
If you really want to stop hating yourself you have to listen to yourself and stop seeking confirmation from others.

You feel bad because you do things that you consider "wrong" according to your moral values.
Ex. When i masturbate i feel weak, thus bad
In other this may vary, spending the entire day in your room could be what makes you feel bad, , being shy, or virgin, or something else, so, in order to fix it you have to
>As some other user said, embrace what you hate and just not care about it
>Work on stopping doing what you hate about yourself

No it's not. It's a way to kill your desires, not stop hating yourself.

let me clarify: when I said I hated myself for not being a good person, I didn't mean that as a moral judgement or to say that I'm not a nice guy. I meant, I don't function very well as a person. I don't socialize, I have no ambition, I can't stay motivated to do shit. That's why this "apathy/ignore it" advice isn't very helpful to me, I've always done that and it's gotten me nowhere.

I don't do anything that makes me feel ashamed or feel like I shjould hate mysel. I just do

no shit, the apathy approach is a teeenager's answser to depression

It is impossible for your own ego to change itself by force. Being in a state of constant fear or depression will prevent new neural connections from forming, which in turn can be dangerious, as it may lead to more severe mental disorders. The thing is, if you want to get out of that harmful pattern, just talking to someone you trust, or a medical professional will help you to recognize these patterns and avoid repetetive behaviour. Otherwhise, meditation or psychadelics could help you, as they help your brain build new neural connections which makes you able to see things from a new perspective.

accept yourself and understand you can't reach every standard other people have set. and light casual loathing every long while is healthy too.

sometimes I feel like I desperately want to be dead, but I really dfon't want to be dead. how do i stop this

start killing

youtube.com/watch?v=f_HkQ4-x4P4

>look at the things I've accomplished
>sees nothing
>hate self even more

This is good advice

Meditation helps me a lot

thank you

become monk and lash yourself

Look deeper, there's a why, it's just that you're less aware of it, it could be routine, your decisions, your entire life,

do things that make you happy and celebrate all accomplishments no matter how small. realize that you are still growing as a person so dont be too hard on yourself. its a gradual process and i am still on my way too

Hate yourself for so long that it becomes a passive state of not caring or indifference towards the world. At this point create a persona for yourself and learn to act like everyone else. Also like the one user said in this thread, push your hate onto others (keep it secret if you have to).

Oh drugs and alcohol also help

you have to kill your parents

kill them

This is just plain fucking evil. What you are sugguesting would only keep the train going. Ignoring your problems wont make them go away.

drugs are fun but they will not cure self hatred.

don't try to be a shrink. please don't!

i am an alcoholic and I wan tto stop self medicating my depression and stop thinking about my childhood

are you employed? it helped me, i'm a low-earning waiter that hates my job now, instead of an angsty teen that wants to die

Weed works.

So why are you here? Donnu if ur OP or someone in his or her position, but there is no shortcut to fixing this. So what do you want out of this?

you should seek help beyond a bunch of shit heads on the internet.

Quick fix would be oblitirating your ego with a large dose of shrooms or DMT. Partial suicide.

You think OP is serious about it. Asking for help on Sup Forums... come on.

and if he is, he's a goner anyway

S H R O O M S
H
R
O
O
M
S

Evil is subjective

I never said they were a cure

Parenticide

The first step is admitting it, so that's a good step user. All I know is self medication and channeling my hatred towards what I've already mentioned

Then let me rephrase: It is counter productive.

my mother killed herself when I was 15

Yes and No. Hating somebody is better than hating yourself but that doesn't solve the problem as there is still hate going.

Counter productive to what?

That's a bummer. You know it was your fault. Right?

That happened to me but at 14.

And yes, I know it was my fault. I was such a little shit of a kid.

What this thread is about. Read the first post next time.

What do you think this thread is actually about?

Have some deceny - make your owen thread.

suicide helps

Identify the parts you hate above all others, change them for good one at a time. Been there and doing that... It's a process

For me it got better. 10 years ago I was crippled by past experiences. Now it's almost like those things never happened. I don't know if I'm forgetting maybe more like moving on. Hopefully the same happens for you.

Asking pointless questions, I'm starting to realize.

Cutting of your penis.

decency? nigguh,where do you think you are?

Nice dubs, now you're getting it

Not OP but that's what I've been doing it's been working out so far I even quit fapping I just gotta work on making eyecontact with females

then get outta here with your bullshit half fix!!! We're looking for some serious results my guy

It's pretty easy just do things, when you accomplish any goal, whether it be doing the laundry, fixing some shit or passing a grade you'll feel better because you did more than sit in your room all day.

Most of the advice is bullshit here. Decide for yourself and follow up with research and questions of your own OP.

this

best answer in thread

You asscunts don't even ask OP anything. It's all noise. SO SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!! You are shitty people

Get a job.

devote your entire life and being to the cause of the proletarian revolution. Uphold the exact science of Marxism-Leninism-Mao Zedong Thought!

我想吃一盘红烧鸭肉

nice

I have a great job. better than tahn people less privileged than I could have landed

You raped them, didn't you?

I did this before. there's nothing left

there's nothing left. I feel like I am a good person and I am successful but I hate myslef so much and sometimes Idon't want to be alive

no you

What is it you want to forget about your childhood?

I work in a horrible job that makes me miserable but helps other people. I still feel like a piece of shit but at least I feel like I'm here for a reason.

You must really be Chinese. I've never understood why duck is so popular.