Hey Sup Forums, I've recently discovered a certain type of feminist sjw cancer on the internet...

Hey Sup Forums, I've recently discovered a certain type of feminist sjw cancer on the internet, and that cancer is Milo Stewart. And if you don't know who she is she's basically a sjw and a feminist that calls everyone sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, etc and she calls everyone who doesn't agree with her stupid and is gender fluid or whatever. I personally think we should do something about it, maybe attack her or mess with her until she quits or an hero's herself. And before you start saying that I'm some young newfag who is just saying this because some big YouTuber, no, no I'm not, I literally found this awful piece of cancer on my own. And no I'm not asking for some sort of personal army, I'm just suggesting that we do something about it instead of letting the cancer spread. Also pic related, it's her

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/RoryDeganRepresent
twitter.com/head_tranze
instagram.com/yolomyfrodo/
prinxe-milo.tumblr.com/
discord.gg/fej3d
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

looks like a boy and doesn't even have a dick.
the worst kind of cancer.

newfag gtfo

This is an it. This is what happens when you tell children they're special.

Stop giving it attention and it will go away.

Not worth my time.
Besides... B is not full of white knight cellar living bronies... You can't start a raid with those idiot fags.

im down

what's with this faggot haircut anyway. faggots were doing this back in the 80s and 90s too, shave the sides and have a mop of shit on the top. does it streamline the dicksucking? catches less drag while going down on a big dong or nasty muff?

This is milos dad, hes a meme now

youtube.com/user/RoryDeganRepresent
twitter.com/head_tranze
instagram.com/yolomyfrodo/
prinxe-milo.tumblr.com/
facebook DOT com SLASH profile.php?id=100009467757332&pnref=friends.search

MAKE Sup Forums GREAT AGAIN!

Not your personal army faggot

>Sup Forums

kys summerfag

Okay my niggas, time to fuck some shit up. I hate trannys as much as the next mother fucker so let's fuck this things life up
>it says there's 72 genders
>wtf??
>We've already made it cry and post a new video let's finish the job

Asexuall, Female to male trans man, Female to male transgender man, Female to male transsexual man, F2M, Gender neutral, Hermaphrodite, Intersex man, Intersex person, Intersex woman, Male to female trans woman, Male to female transgender woman, Male to female transsexual woman, Man, M2F, Polygender, T* man, T* woman, Two* person, Two-spirit person, Woman, Agender,, Androgyne, Androgynes, Androgynous, Bigender, Cis, Cis Female, Cis Male, Cis Man, Cis Woman, Cisgender, Cisgender Female, Cisgender Male, Cisgender Man, Cisgender Woman, Female to Male, FTM, Gender Fluid (me), Gender Nonconforming, Gender Questioning(also me), Gender Variant, Genderqueer, Intersex, Male to Female, MTF, Neither, Neutrois, Non-binary, Other, Pangender, Trans, Trans Female, Trans Male, Trans Man, Trans Person, TransFemale, TransMale, TransMan, TransPerson, Trans*Woman, Transexual, Transexual Female, Transexual Male, Transexual Man, Transexual Person, Transexual Woman, Transgender Female, Transgender Person Transmasculine, Two-spirit

If this useless pile of shit ever gets their info posted. I'd personally make it my life goal to visit them.

Address: 14219 Spindle Arbor Rd Cypress, TX. 77429

sup leafy

Eat a dick you faggot I don't care about someone calling people racists or sexist, or making the more nuanced point that society is racist and sexist and therefore everyone has these positions etched into them. You're a fucking fuckhead for giving this any attention at all.

address confirmed

"milo" isn't your normal run-of-the-mill feminist SJW cunt bitch, he/she/it is an exceptional example of the damage modern liberalism can inflict on a young person's mind. i don't really want to do anything about Milo's channel or videos because i like having them around as an example of how fucked up leftism has become

>male

>female

fixed

literally copypasta, a week nonstop now

NYPA

I remember when raids used to be encouraged. Then fags like you started shitspewing your "Not you're personal army xdddd" all over the threads.

If you don't want to raid, fuck off out the thread fagfuck.

redit fag fuck off this is why Sup Forums sucks i remember we would raid shit just because for lulz. you killed this site

go jackoff to traps pussy

Based on your writing style, you sound like some 12 yr old kiddo who just discovered Sup Forums by searching for anonymous documentaries on youtube.

Wait does she work at hello games? Look on the right.

o shit

no shes ellen degenerous love child

address

swat her

bump for lulz some amerifag needs to swat

She'll probably go rabid when the swat tell "her" to get on the ground and they'll have to put her down in self defense

Got her address. time to order the free bibles, 1000 cardboard boxes and some gorilla shit.

Milo Stewart makes me so fucking hard i want to rape her in half while she tells me about social justice stuff.

leafy has titface syndrome.

he has no chin.

> B
FUCK OFF YOU PIECE OF SHIT

not your personal army

and you're probably an ally of this tranny fag trying to get hits on it's youtube videos so fuck off

All of her videos have 99% dislikes, like, i've never seen so many dislikes before. She is allready destroing herself.

100,000 dislikes lmao hits dont matter

>72 genders
dis gun be gud

Spamming her comments with her address should be enough to make her leave youtube
But I like more

She still lives with her parents so just address them to her and it might cause some family drama, maybe get her kicked out. She did just turn 18 a few weeks ago and I'm sure her parents are already sick of her shitposting disappointment of a daughter

daughter confirmed worst youtube videos. EVER

Ordered the quran

Everyone start spamming the comments!

you could be out memorizing a math sequence, but you chose cancer

The first time I seen it I thought it was a man

copy/pasted from facebook

Look at it's instagram comments lol

Holy shit that thing needs to die. What the fuck is wrong with kids? Are parents to blame for this shit?

You are asking for a personal army though you nonce

Can someone start a discord server?

Shut up you draft dodging cuck boy.

I sexually identify as Rick Harrison. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of opening up a pawn shop with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. People say to me that being Rick Harrison is impossible and I'm fucking retarded, but I don't care, everything in here has a story and a price. I've having my old man install stories, prices, and doors on my body. From now on, I want you to call my son Big Hoss and respect my right to open up a pawn shop with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. If you can't accept me, you're a fucking pawnaphobe and need to check your door privilege. Thank you.

Seconded, need a discord for this
Ordering 150 boxes to it's house

How the fuck do people keep themselves from Tea Ring shit like this apart? I scratch every backpimple of Mine to death.

Admiral Ackbar?

It already has a following that will call it special and give it attention whenever a video or post is made by it.

I'm feeling like raiding.

discord chat!

discord.gg/fej3d
COME TO DISCORD
I WANT TO SEE ALL 38 OF YOU

>Cuck
You keep using that word, I don't think you know what it means faggot.

there's already a discord for this unite ppl
discord.gg/sswn2x5

lm
fA
o

her dox just got dropped in discord

Oddly reminiscent of Carl the Cuck. Coincidence?!

I sexually identify as Rick Harrison. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of opening up a pawn shop with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. People say to me that being Rick Harrison is impossible and I'm fucking retarded, but I don't care, everything in here has a story and a price. I've having my old man install stories, prices, and doors on my body. From now on, I want you to call my son Big Hoss and respect my right to open up a pawn shop with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. If you can't accept me, you're a fucking pawnaphobe and need to check your door privilege. Thank you.

instagram comments are gold #2genders

invite dead

maybe thats the SJW equivalent to 72 virgins in islam