How is he still being pushed as a central figure in WWE? Why are they still booking him as a baby face...

How is he still being pushed as a central figure in WWE? Why are they still booking him as a baby face? Why hasn't his outfit been changed at all? I swear every time I see him on a show he is booed relentlessly, I don't understand it

>implying anyone gives a shit about the WWE

You gave enough of a shit to reply, what does WWE live in your head rent free? What bothered you so much to reply? Did you have an uncle who watched it that molested you or something?

>WWE

I'm not stopping you from watching whatever you want, but that shit is fucking retarded.

Apparently Vince really likes him , they should of kept The Shield together longer to build some more fans for him. He needs better promo skill. But I agree w you. Especially about that weird S & M vest.

WWE network has 1 million subscribers so go FUCK yourself summerfag.

A few tips for ya pencil neck

Hit the showers
Have sex
Get a clue

don't make me cut a 3am promo on ya .... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!

It went downhill when CM Punk left

agreed ...3 hours is too damn long for RAW

>WWE

This just shows how stupid Americans are

>WWE

fucking lol

I've spent more on spilt liquor in bars across the world than you've made .........

Let me guess, you also fucked my mother...

They are trying to see if he can become a fan favourite by trying to push him into a humourous roles like they did with The Rock between title reigns. The Rock wasn't always a fan favourite until he started with the humour, jokes and funny segments.

Wrestling is for downies
Chomozonians
And autistic children
(OP) is a phaggot

You are a fanny mate

it seems like Reigns will never get over , he's a power house but should turn heel IMO

I stopped watching around the time a one legged kid came on twatting people and a weird dwarf called hornswaggle was doing the same.

Because Vince loves that sweet Samoan sausage

Reigns doesn't get booed anymore, he's cool now.

Stopped watching around 7 years old and stopped believing in santa at around 8

Zach Gowen is when I was like, "Alright. I can suspend my belief, but I can't pretend I don't have a brain entirely."

ok "mate" GTFO w that shit

Santa is real don't fuckin do this shit to me
It's the only real thing in this thread

i don't give a shit about wwe, the only thing i care about is making sure you understand that you are a faggot for caring about wwe

webm related is you

Do you also live in Norway, since you claim to have spent large amounts om alcohol despite your irl-n00bness?

PS: du er homo

/thread

i'm more of a classic WWF / NWA / WCW type of guy but I still check in on the new era

A heel in wrestling is a bad guy. Often times these aren't necessarily just badasses but sometimes guys people will intentionally view as fruity, weird, or just a bitch in general. In essence, guys that the public want to see get their assses handed to him.

There's always gonna be those guys intentionally put there to make the crowd hate them, that's part of the show.

Are you still watchin' "wrasslin'" these days or not?

And he's still in the thread all these posts later

No, not since I was a kid admittedly. I watched that WWF/WCW shit growing up. The days of Hulk, Ultimate Warrior, Jake the Snake, Undertaker, etc.

I like back in the old days it didn't even try to take itself seriously, so it could be quite a bit funnier and more ridiculous (like Paul Bearer charging undertaker up with the magic urn). This new shit is just roided up meatheads shouting at each other until they wrestle, it's no fun anymore.

chillaxe mate

>still caring about fake wrestling

couldve just told us you had autism OP

I think that explains it. Reigns was not a heel. He was being pushed as a face and it was making cringeworthy tv. It was a weird time for the wwe. For a long time they have been almost fighting against the fans.

Seems to have changed a little bit since the last disaster of a WM. Also drugs might have been the best thing to happen for wwe and Roman.

I'll whisper it so you don't get scared and shout for mommy...

All TV and Movies are fake.

Enjoy

He's like sheamus heel or face he's always going to be garbage.

No, wrong. The Rock was not very popular until he started not giving a fuck and cutting heelish promos.

Roman Reigns also has "humor", "jokes", and "funny" segments. Only they all suck and are cringy as fuck.

It seemed more cartoonish in those days, and then in the late 90s, the WWF ( now WWE) had its "Attitude Era" with more cussin' and women managers/wrestlers that posed for certain magazines. These days seem to be influenced by the true golden years that you talked about crossed with remnants of the Attitude Era. It's in-between and at a crossroads as they try to build a fan base for the future. Have you checked into it a little bit here and there since way back when, like before the NWO?

Bump

Anyone still here?