I keep getting calls from a private number telling me they're gonna kill me. I'm petrified, what should I do Sup Forums?

I keep getting calls from a private number telling me they're gonna kill me. I'm petrified, what should I do Sup Forums?

Vocaroo that shit op

I'll do that next time they call which is every few hours.

In the meantime isn't there a way to make the number visible.

tell them to stop being a pussy and meet you at the closest mcdonalds if he has the balls

if he doesnt agree to that literally just scream angrily about what a fucking queer he is and youre tracking him and youre coming to kill him right now.

usually does the tric

The problem is he sounds like some giant black guy. I'm afraid if I anger him he'll actually come and attack me.

Just spent so many nights thinking how he did you wrong and you'll grow strong and learn how to get along

kill yourself first, you win

or this:

nigggers bleed just like us OP, do not be afraid of him there wide nostrils can smell fear.

Buy a gun, if he comes just fuckin trayvon his ass. One less nigger is always a good thing.

Sorry, my bad, I meant those calls for someone else. What's your mom's number again?

the thing is niggers always have nigglets. so if ones a commin you know there will be alot more

Then you kill their offspring too. What part of this is so hard to grasp.

the part where you get life in jail

If somebody wants to kill you they will NOT tell you, they will simply kill you.

Nobody is gonna kill you OP, taunt the retard and laugh at him.

It's cool. You don't have to explain to us why you want to pussy out. No one will remember after you're shot and dead anyway. Hope the next hell treats your bitch ass better.

>tell them a place to meet, tell them you gona fuck them up real good.
>dont go to the meeting, dont waste your time
>they wont come also
>next call if any ask them why they didnt come
>outing them as pussys

Sweet, there'll be friends in the afterlife! We'll have a pool party! You should tell that guy your address!

So get more than one bullet.

what's the problem? At least if he kills you, you won't have to deal with the bullshit of life anymore.

Call the police

Next time he calls tell him: "I'm incredibly sorry for offending you, sir, by my very existence. I don't want to inconvenience you by you having to go to prison for murder after killing me so I will kill myself. Again, I'm terribly sorry."

*69 to trace calls faggot