Shota Bread 7: I said I would do this

Shota Bread 7: I said I would do this

Other urls found in this thread:

bupa.com.au/health-and-wellness/health-information/az-health-information/facts-about-male-circumcision
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This'll probably be the last thread I make tonight. Gotta sleep at some point.

actually it's the 9th :^))

first for uncut boys

Its friends banter

post dat glorious shotapeen

I knew posting randomly from my folder would bite me in the ass eventually. Forgive me if there's a duplicate somewhere in here.

>americans will never have sources about circumcision this unbiased
bupa.com.au/health-and-wellness/health-information/az-health-information/facts-about-male-circumcision

no

you slut
you know damn well those two didn't count
I know, it's just a bit tricky when it's always on, or switches back and forth erratically.
I think it's a cultural thing, I'm trying to learn

fuck off degenerate

Well theres not much to talk about here so I dont know

I said I was gonna do it

don't_stop_me_now.mp3

but you just gave it to us..

Basically we're shit people and you should avoid us at all opportunities tbh fam. The shitpost memes are true, most young Australians are pure lads

Look, we kiwi's might give the aussies shit, but just this once I'll come out and say that you aren't dumbfucks when you ain't doing stupid shit by copying us doing dumb shit.

Here's the skinny, when a school gets shot up, things should theoretically change. It took one mass shooting for you to do something intelligent and it didn't stop the world in doing so now did it.

Now, a cock getting the tip chopped off, well, when someone realises that there's nothing wrong keeping the foreskin and some jew doctor isn't around. things get simple too.

Going back on what I said earlier, I also would do an Australian. Hell, I'd do anyone who isn't a nigger.

Add me on kik to chat or join a group!!
Only1Prince1

Are these threads like 50% australian?
Might as well start posting some of my collection as well.

think you're so cute, don't you

Add me to other groups too k thx

Little bit...

what did i give you

new zealand is nice, thanks user.

oceania rules shota threads.

It's oceanic power hour, mother fucker. Though to be honest, I've been consciously shitposting this thread harder then I have anywhere else for the past couple months probably.

let's just agree to forget about papua new guinea, yeah?

Last time I was dumping in one of these threads it was me and an australian as well.
I guess 'strayans just love shota.

>It took one mass shooting for you to do something intelligent

>one madman with a gun is reason to ban millions of people from owning specific types of firearms

>still have shooting events since port mcarthur at the same rate they were having them

>gun street crime increase

>being a bunch of nannystate sheeple retards that bend over for their authoritarian government
>intelligent

>when your asthma makes you too scared to fall asleep

Yurope loves too... I think.

>it's another americans are mad about proof that gun control works episode
both sides of our government were for gun control and it was decided democratically lmao

>things that didn't happen
inb4 user gets mugged and shot for muh freedums

I guess trump really does stand a chance, people his dumb do exist.

Brazilians too, come to think of it. Fuck they are bad at video games. People say Americans and Asians are the worst, but fuck me, I say Brazilians are. Fuck I hate those huehue chimps, fucking JaJa's, god I hate them.

I know I do, but I can't speak for most of Europe.

sounds like it sucks no more or no less than anywhere else, just a different feel to it
>americans will never have sources about circumcision this unbiased

I think a lot of people probably like shota and are afraid to admit it or don't have a place like this to indulge. History is filled with old perverts fucking little boys.

Most of my friends just shit talk each other while playing video games and have for years. Its pretty much all we do

Where ya from?

Lharl a qt.
also you can't get any breathing apparatuses to help with that? nebulizer treatments?

True, though then again I just like anime shota, real kids is not my thing.

>gun control works

>more guns than people
>vast majority of gun crime is gang on gang fleon on felon shootings
>literally everywhere outside black ghettos is as safe as canada with 350,000,000+ guns lying around

I don't care if it "works"(it does not) I don't want it to work, there is no reason to disarm the populace and if you think there is you are a failure as an individual.

>nuh uh ur a dummy trumpy

Wow nice response.

I see I am dealing with some tip top individuals tonight.

>be me.
>be 10
>mother was young.
>used to party and shit.
>i get dropped off at his house.
>say bye to mother at door step.
>not even a full minute inside his house...
>"hey little user, you wanna go to the go karts?"
>of course i did.
>"ok, come here".
>takes me to his room.
>"pull your pants down."
>i do it cause...go karts.
>he starts undoing his pants.
>bends me over the bed.
>tells me to stick my butt up.
>starts sliding his dick up and down my crack.
>but he doesnt stick it in.
>very soon after cums on my butt.
>tells me to stay there.
>i do as im told.
>leaves room.
>im still bent over on the bed.
>comes back and wipes my butt with somthing. [didnt see what]
>tells me to pull up my pants.
>tells me "ok lets go".
>takes me to go karts.
>i was happy molested kid.

anyways, i wonder where these fucking artists get their ideas. or if happened to some of them too. cause too fucking close.

Finland, I also dumped here a days back.

I had forgotten how much Reijifag likes to stir up the pot..
Maybe it's time for additional measures..

I have an inhaler that I usually keep on my bedside table because it gets worse at night. Unfortunately I have no idea where the hell it went and just kind of have to sit here and wheeze until it subsides enough to fall asleep without suffocating.

that's an intriguing style..
will have to look that up, swear I've seen others like that

Oh, nice! Been there once.

Does drinking semen help?

How'd you like it?

That's Homri.

It was neat! Your language was super alien to me, so had big trouble while shopping. Also, female priests :o

No

oh, so that's it, maybe you have a discord link then? :^)

el dorado?

well I mean there is a difference between people you're friends with and randoms who are autistic

tyty!
so I do know of them, their style is certainly bold

sup man.

Forgot to mention, we went to Rovaniemi to visit Santa, then Oulu, Tampere and Helsinki.

Didn't know female priests are rare elsewhere, there's a lot of them here.
Our language is bizarre since it's not from the same family tree as all other European languages (including English), instead our only languages relatives are Estonia and some other small eastern European country I forgot.

>Just woke up to see two shota threads
>Get to go to work in a few hours to work with a qt shota

Today is a good day.

What's your occupation/how did you end up working with him?

Yes, the ugric group. I went on a student exchange to Estonia, so can agree that it was super-weird too.

Roman catholic church doesn't allow women to become priest(esses).

I live near Tampere, I'm not a fan of big cities myself but I understand why a tourist would like to stick to them rather than small towns.

You still have two new messages.

;_;

>shitty picture
reeeeee

That explains it then, since this country's not catholic.

Estonian is so extremely similar to Finnish you can actually sometimes hold a conversation with one even if you only speak Finnish.

We crossed the whole country, so definitely saw lots of smaller places. It was part of a huge trip from Sweden to Norway to Finland.

how ya holding up?