Any of you poke/b/otters banned yet?

Any of you poke/b/otters banned yet?
I have botted 2 accounts and gps spoofed on 1,
none of them have received punishment yet.

>inb4 fat neck beard go outside and play the game how it is supposed to be played

>play the game how it is supposed to be played

just how hypocritical is it, especially from the dev, to say that when everyone is given different chances based on where they live

No

You realise you can get unbanned right?

I'm on a softban rn. But who cares, went from level 7 to 16. Rural living is rough, so I had to.

Yep. Had an account i botted on before unknown6. Once boss went down i lost interest and haven't botted since. I checked both my nox and bot accounts last Saturday they were both working. After hearing about the bans yesterday i checked both. Bot has been banned but not my nox spoof account.

what are your methods? im lookin to start bottin

No? They are giving out perma bans now instead of just soft bans. Soft bans is just spin 41 times to win, permaban means permaban. You can apply but small chance you will get unbanned I think.
Just spin the same pokéstop for 41 times untill you get the items.
That system is horrible. I don't live in the city so I don't get the good Vaporeon catches. All I get is pidgey and Ratatta. I went to the city and I catch all the good pokémons. They really need to balance it out more.
I used Necrobot as a starting bot but I think that bot is dead now, not sure you will have to check. Right now I am using Pokecrop, mainly testing how good it is. It seems to have a nice Anti ban system which you can improve yourself, you can change a lot of the value's in the bot.
Just google a few and you will find one that suits you, for starters now use Necrobot (really easy ''meh'' anti ban) or Pokecrop (More advanced, let's you choose your settings and ''TOPTIER'' Anti ban)

these bots are apps in in google play yea?

excuse my retardation..

No, cheating on your phone is extremely high ban rate and probably the worst way of cheating.
The bots I have talked about are all for on your computer/laptop. Cheating using ANY app, including pokémon maps will either be really bad and slow or just get you banned.

No, you can download them on PC.
Can't really do that pokestop thing. Just gotta wait out the ban. I'm in rural Maine lol

~130 accounts banned, only one permanent

Permabans aren't confirmed either, I believe the cannot receive data error it just servers issues because it does go away on some accounts.

I still have a fucking ton of accounts and I've made over $5000 from it. Mainly selling on Craigslist and on campus to idiots.

Ah sucks, what method are you using? There must be a way for you to avoid the softbans.

Nice! I understand the permaban part but what is just a ''normal ban'' do in Pokémon go? I it like a softban?

Also what bot are you using? Private or public?

I used a bot for awhile and then now that I'm on a softban, it'll come off in a few days I guess.

You can download Nox (virtual android machine) and spoof your location to a pokestop, you can setup a script to make it spin for you. Look up Dirtypooster on Youtube if you're interested.

nah i'm not a neckbeard, ill wait it out

Just using PokeMob and a lot of fucking proxies.

There are currently 6 types of bans in the game.

>temp IP ban (just wait)
>perm IP range ban (permanent, affecting aws VPS IP's)
>old soft ban (caused by teleporting, can be fixed by spinning a pokestop 45 times)
>catchflee error (wait 24 hours, change IP, change device info)
>No pokestops in range (wait a few hours)
>Can't receive game data (unknown, but probably not permaban because usernames are still taken and pokemon stay at gyms)

That's all the info out right now

thanks though

Lol np
How do you run a bot with a proxy?
Everytime I try that the bot stops working, I am using free services like Tunnelbear and Hotspot. Any advice?

>gps spoofed on my RL account
>no bans

Welp thread is dead I guess, thanks guys for the talk. Random webm from fap folder and I'm out!

Buy proxies. They're hard to find now due to IP ranges being blacklists.

Free proxies are ALWAYS bad

You're a sperg if you get banned. Just quit the app, spoof, wait an hour and reopen.

>be me
>visit central park like 4 times
>visit kangaroos, japs, and germany/syria
>already caught all 145 pokemon