1 in 4 men born in the 90s will die a virgin

1 in 4 men born in the 90s will die a virgin.

How does this make Sup Forums feel?

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/aug/02/less-sex-please-were-millennials-study

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/13072-sex-stats-virgins-rise.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm not a virgin, so i'm okay with that

VICTORY!

i was born in '89 and after being on this earth for 27 years i am saddened by the girls of my generation. they are the dumbest and the biggest whores that have ever walked the earth. a study was done in my state and nearly 75% of the women of my generation didnt even have the basic life skills to live on their own in an emergency situation were as almost all the men surveyed knew what to do. what that statistic means is that 1 in 4 men will have the pleasure of watching useless cunts destroy the lives of 3 men around them. lol

To be expected as Multi-culturism & Interracial relationships becomes the norm.

Fewer men (black) will be getting sex from more women (white), while the white men at the bottom will get nothing.

Decades ago, those white men at the bottom would at least get laid, because they did not have to compete with other races over white women.

You would think the women from other races would balance this out. But most of these women (black, arab) are unattainable for white men, as the women are undesirable and/or are closely tied to their race/religion.

The OPs pic should be updated to classify the male and female symbols by color (race).

This.

If you were born in the 90s, you are not a man.

So, is this saying that if you are still a virgin, your chances of staying 1 are slowly increasing?

>More and more young people are abstaining. No less than 27 percent of 15- to 24-year-old men have never had any form of sexual contact (oral, vaginal, or anal) with another person, up from 22 percent in 2002. Meanwhile, 29 percent of females in that age bracket have never had sex, also up from 22 percent at the time of the last study.

livescience.com/13072-sex-stats-virgins-rise.html

I'm fine with this. Objectively speaking, I'm not the most robust strand in the gene pool. I think I deserve it.

/thread

I'm gonna assume you were born December 30th 1989 at 11:58pm and are very proud of that

On a long enough timescale the chances of my transcendence to wizardry increases to 1.

I wonder what ten years from now will look like with so many wizards.

Maybe tone down the crazy their mate. Do you have to see everything through Race?

You're right but this won't stop society labeling you a weirdo.

Butthurt newfag detected.

this statement is wrong. you can always fuck a hooker even if you are someone working part-time at mcdonald's.

>MFW I am the guy at the top.

my genitalia says otherwise

Everything in the comment is true

Many modern day women (particularly white) make preferences based on race, when it comes to choosing their sexual partners/mates.

Virgin detected

What the fuck did society ever do for me, that I should place such a high opinion on what it thinks? I'm merely content with the fact that nature is objectively working as intended, no fucks can possibly be given on my end regarding the benefit or lack thereof to society at large. If anything, I kinda hope there was something important in all that DNA about to be flushed down the nucleic toiled 60 short years hence. Sorta like a big middle finger to everyone and everything.

laugh all you want. is the truth.

I never denied this. I don't care. Not all those are the same people though, m80.

Who cares?

I did a few days ago, unpaid pussy is still better imo. Unless your gf is so annoying that you wish that she would disappear after you finished.

I'm not telling you to GAF. But it is true.

This.

Also the reason why apps like Tinder won't release their statistics. They know it would cause a shitstorm.

>How does this make Sup Forums feel?
As someone born in the 80s who is probably going to die a virgin, a whole lot better thanks.

I'll assume you drive an old Hyundai with peppermint air fresheners in the rear passenger side headrest and the trunk, with a single scuffmark on the drivers door from that one time you just barely got to school on time and are very proud of that. Further more I assume your assumption are motivated by I string urge to shitpost that was born in your bowels one fateful day when you realized you couldn't paint

What's the point, though? You'll never be able to properly enjoy yourself. Always worried if she's gonna try something shadey, or if she's overcharging you, or if she's got some horrible STD she's about to pass on to lucky old you. Not to mention that horrible aura of disinterest (or worse, disdain) she'll likely have the entire fucking time.

Some hookers won't even let you kiss them, you know that? Fuck that shit.

i've been with women so no i am not a virgin. to be honest im not a pussy hunter. in fact the last time i had sex was over two years ago and im not even bothered by that. i meant what i said.

That's why you do a ton of drugs beforehand

You can't worry about an STD while you're off your tits on LSD fucking a literal dragon 20,000 feet in the air.

If I ever get desperate there is always back page or other prostitutes

The biggest issue with hookers is they don't relieve the societal pressure cause most guys don't tell their friends they fuck whores, so in the eyes of their peers they're still that weird virgin.

That actually sounds like a good way to get mugged.

Dragons don't have thumbs dickhead. Try carrying a wallet without thumbs.

Not an issue for me.

Do your research? Get one that provides girlfriend experience. Not that hard brah

Jokes on you.. they are getting laid.

>Dragons don't have thumbs dickhead.

No that's wyvern. Dragons have thumbs.

Well even if you do get mugged by some cunty dragon with thumbs, you still got some dragon pussy.

Maybe just don't bring extra cash? Dragons don't need tips.

Dragons can fuck right off as far as I'm concerned.

1987 here, fuck the 90's.

>you still got some dragon pussy.

Wrong again. They are reptilian. They don't have dick nor pussy.

>Virgin faggot who's never gotten any dragon pussy detected

Who the fuck died and made you king of Dragon anatomy?

Got my dick wet 3 times yesterday, good guess though kiddo.

You look tasty.

This guy, harvests dragon dick for fun and profit.

>Who the fuck died and made you king of Dragon anatomy?

chart is pretty accurate.

im not ugly, and only women interested in me are ham planets and ugly women.

anything in the "normal" range want to date the chads and frat boys and speed racers.

fucking sucks, but that seems to be the way of the world. fuck it.

Oh, please! 12 gauge can't penetrate dragon skin. Everyone knows that.

Born 94, have had sex twice.

I'm fine.

It only works if you insert it first.

L2Huntdragons

Sorry, but getting touched by your elder brother does not count.

I was born in 1990.

I've had around 20 sex partners. I lived with a girl for two years in my late teens/early twenties and we had sex daily.

I miss that girl I used to live with though, I've only had two sex partners since she's left.

That article doesn't prove the number you're putting forth.

Also I may say that the guardian has a history of misunterstanding (or misrepresenting) studies.

Yah, sex is not hard to get. Friends cry about women being nuts, newfags talk about how cool their v-card is and, in the end, those who should get laid, do. It's called evolution.

More sex is going to the people at the top because most people in their twenties are shitheads. It'll even out as the generation ages and newfags stop taking themselves so seriously.

But as for a response to the article- why the fuck do I care about a newspaper article? Might as well start going to church if I want useless bullshit.

75%er pls go.

i don't get it why for you normal looking people it is hard to get sex.
I'm a guy with long hair, mostly dressed in goth/metal clothing and the only girls that are attracted to me are the ones labeled goth/metal (witch is around 0.001% of the population) and i get laid

you sound like such a faggot

The population rises, life goes on. So what is your point?
>Hah, what a vir-
No.

let me correct your statement: you sound like such a faggot who gets more laid then me

>Does your pummel even unscrew
Otherwise, how could you possibly finish him rightly?

>who gets more laid then me
>engrish?

While this is perfectly in line with my observations, could you link the study?

Also
>Be me
>have 19yo female flatmate
>move in
>repair a door, two kitchen drawers, all three sinks, the kitchen table, the washing machine, the toaster and all the things I can't remember right now
>ask her how the internet contract is progressing
>"no idea"
>why not?
>"I didn't talk to them."
>Well, you just have to phone them and it's fine
>After a lot of careful investigation she admits she's scared of phoning people for issues like that
>with fucking 19 years of age
>fine, I'll take care of it
>phone them twice, escape bad contract way earlier than paper says I could, get new contract with better company, two weeks later internet
fast forward a few weeks
>she needs to write an email to her professor for being sick
>takes her literal hours
>comes to me multiple times to ask me if it sounded right what she said
>tell her, woman, it's a human being like you and me, do you think he'll let you be thrown out of university if he doesn't like your tone? Just use the usual courtesy phrases and all is well.
>let's me proof read a four sentence email for any "courtesy mistakes"
>it's fine, send it
>she does, gets an answer
>"It's fine, no problem. Love, Prof. Firstname"
>mfw
fast forward another few weeks
>See a lot of unopened letters accumulation on her desk
>ask her why she doesn't read it
>"It's from my bank, I'm scared it's bad news
>Holy shit woman, open them if you don't read it it's only going to get worse
>"But what if I don't have any money left?"
>You don't know if you have any money right now? Look it up, goddamn
>"What if it's in the negative?"
>Then you deal with it, you can only deal with it if you know what's the issue

I have literally hundreds of stories like that.

Goth girls, goth girls, they're the girls that go to see the rapper with the geeked out flow.

Not this "blacks steal ur womynz" bullshit again. You're not going to turn is racit by creating this strawman narrative, Sup Forums.

it's hard to speak/write a language if you never studied

>posts anime
>pretending to not be a virgin
stop projecting your insecurities

Topkek.

Except everyone knows that all ethnicity rather want white men given their safe, happy lifes.

But I actually like your way of thinking. Always good to try to be a contrarian.

No worries, there are eb and flows to everything.

"go to see the rapper with the geeked out flow"
what? As far as i know rap music isn't really appreciated in the sub-culture. Unless it's something like "Old Dirty Bastard'

Good to be married to white men. Well, asian men. Since they do better than white guys.

But fuck those other races...

This. People need to realize two things.
1. You won't get laid from hitting on 1 girl. Test out your chances, if they're bad, move on to the next one.
2. If you're attracted to a certain type of woman, you need to become a man this type of woman is attracted to. If you want the indie girl, become hipster trash, if you want the cheerleader cunt, become chad, if you want the goth girl, stop being a normie, etc.

Yeah, that's kinda the point of the song. Geek rappers can't get the goth girls.

Suddenly I want to watch American Mary.

dont give me that faggot.

you're just retarded.

Or just be a minority i.e. Black, and get all 3 girls.

ITT: Insecure shut-in virgins blame others for their inability to get laid

sounds like social anxiety or some shit

see

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, you can't get laid. That's too funny.

>If you want the indie girl, become hipster trash, if you want the cheerleader cunt, become chad, if you want the goth girl, stop being a normie, etc.

thats too much fucking work. i'd rather just fap then.

>not using black tree ice
how about FRESH

>that's too much fucking work
Back in the day you had to do 12 hour shifts to carry home enough money for you to be able to support a family, otherwise no pussy for you. Today you just pick an outfit and acquire enough irrelevant knowledge in a lame thing the chicks you hit on are interested in to start a conversation. But I guess it's up to you to decide what's too much work.

I know girls who couldn't even order fast food while on antianxiety drugs.

kek, perfect trigger

>Back in the day you had to do 12 hour shifts

thats also too much work.

i'd rather just NEET.

She's a really social being with a lot of friends and goes out daily. It's the responsibility she fears, not the interaction.

very delusional individual spotted

goth girls are attracted to 'wierdos' Do'nt think you can find that outside of whites and asians

Just do drugs to motivate you, you weirdo.

Well I guess I've had a lot of lesbian sex then.

Actually patriarchs would work less than they do now. Additionally the wife has to work in most modern house holds.

Source: I have both a job and a wife.

nope, never studied engish
And as for you, maybe you should get a smoke or something, because you seem to be at rage over something

Well, this is boring. Hope you guys get laid, post tits after and fuck yourself to death.

Good day.

fine i believe you.

also, the crushing loneliness is killing me from the inside. sorry. just being a dick cause... well... i got nothing else going.

Oh, try suicide. Or change your life in a healthy but huge way in order to force yourself out of a worthless life mode. Dealer's choice.

as i expected. Sad to hear that my fellow man.

What I did to get out of such a situation is started to go out with the 'wierdos': the matal people, goth and goa.
Those people intend te be more realistic and less ego centrical. Maybe start going to metal gigs or goa parties?

For fucks sake.

Hasn't the degenerate sex culture taught you anything? Victimization doesn't get you laid, ever.
Everyone sheds a tear for you but when the workday's over nobody gives a flying fuck.

From my experience this is the simple cause for our issue at hand:

People don't get sex because they're lazy and unwilling to put effort into it. Yes. I said it and I stand behind my claim. [Based on my experience,] Sex and attracting of the opposite sex is a "game" which requires aware attempt, perfected by trial and error. You can be ugly as a sin, and if you play your cards right you can turn it into a pro rather than a con.

For anybody who hasn't been a womanizer since the age of 7, it has a massive learning curve which grows by the year. To have any chance in beating the odds you either must be physically attractive, or be in the right place at the right time, or have a mountaineers attitude.

Women always create competetion. A woman could be in heaven, surrounded by greek gods and they would still seek to prioritize whom they fuck. The ability to understand and manipulate this priorization process is what gets you laid.

Most modern people are obese. They don't go into places. They don't communicate. And they lack the necessary mindset.

Good, they can't spread their shitty genes and fucking stupid ideologies with all the SJW bullshit they've tainted NA and UK with.