Horde vs Alliance

Horde vs Alliance
discuss

Basically Alliance is shit.
Horde is not shit.
If you think Alliance is better than Horde...
You are literally mentally retarded and also a nigger.

Being a non-WoW guy, why is that?
I'm curious as to what makes you think as such. Is this some legitimate fact or is a shit-tier opinion?

For the Legion!

O believe me shits legit

this
FOR THE HORDE

Usually, younger people pick Alliance because they want to recognize themselves in their characters

older guys pick Horde because they are fucked up inside or just dont care

i think thats why Horde is often better, the age difference is confirmed btw

Confirming Alliance is shit. All Pvp pissbabies went to Alli for human racial and abandoned the correct side. FOR THE HORDE.

Too bad that horde can't have a decent leader.
Thrall is wuzz, Garrosh was mental and Vol'jin didn't do shit. Maybe Sylvanas is your one chance of having a good warchief.

Protoss, because they are better.

Also why is there no 'World of Starcraft'?

Blizzard don't like money?

If you play on one faction only and hate on people who don't play that faction, you are one of the biggest faggots who play the game.

She's going to make the horde great again and hopefully shell have the construction in orgrimar completed since its been going on for like 5 years

Pandaren confirmed

>Leaders
Alliance

>Lore
Alliance

>Player Races
Horde (Alliance fucking sucks in this aspect, Jesus Christ please include more races in this game)

>Faction Capital
Alliance

Huh, I guess the only reason I really play Horde is because alliance races are shit.

At least there's always pic related.

horde is for fucking dirty, ugly and stinky faggots, alliance is the best choice

People caring about faction and not about each individual racial trait is fucking retarded.
Remember when Human double trinket was the shit? Remember when Will of the Forsaken and PvP was the best? Remember how effective Warstomp can be? Remember how much shit you can dodge with Shadowmeld?
Shit changes from patch to patch, and more so for every expansion that is being released.
Besides, most people choose their faction or race depending on PvE or PvP, their server faction ratio, and if they have friends already playing one faction. People who do not comprehend this are people who need to either quit the game or start learning it.

alliance, you're mentally retarded if you dont have every man for himself

>Implying I give a shit about PVP

>Leaders
horde lol, we have lorewise leaders, and what have alliance? dead varian? that piece of shit anduin? LMAO
>Lore
of course horde, lol, we have the whole expansion about horde, we have powerful lore characters
>player races
horde
>faction capital
after cata imo horde have much better cities

FOR THE ALLIANCE FUCK YOU PUSSY ASS HORDE VIRGINS

Horde is shit because of fucking pussy ass blood elf weeaboo losers. without them the horde would be great. night elves arent as bad blood elf faggots

What exactly is your vision of a WoW player?
>because they want to recognize themselves in their characters

Going by your reasoning that would be the same for Horde anyways. Either this is bait or you are the dumbest fucking idiot out there. 9 times out of 10 the people picking the evil badass characters are the teens. It's the people thinking their fucked up (edgy teens) that pick the characters that are fucked up. Someone genuinely empty or evil inside isn't going to be expressing it through World of fucking Warcraft. You'll pick alliance because their areas are a billion times better in every way compared to Horde areas. (Orgrimmar has had like 3 major changes and it's still complete shit) Plus they don't act like jackasses in chat 99% of the time, while actually helping other players. The only race that isn't unappealing on Horde is blood elf. I have played both much in the span of 10 years. Alliance players are miles more mature more than half the time in my experience.

FOR THE ALLIANCE.

Rip in piece khadgar

This
Alliance are a bunch of 12 year oldd

>imo horde have much better cities
I personally don't like empty deserts but hey

Is this where I go to vote for Bernie?

Both,if a racial on Alliance makes a class perform better,then I play that race for that class with the occasional exception

IE: Orc Destro Lock,Troll Feral Druid,Nelf Rogue/Healer,ect ect.

>Implying moving around every 5 seconds while doing the same rotation for 20 mins against AI isn't fucking stupid

Both sides suck, because the game sucks.
If you're still playing this game stop. If you want to check out Legion check out Legion and then stop.

Don't be convinced they can't comprehend it, they ignore it because drama is fun. rather simple.

Horde - for matures
Alliance - for fucking kids
this is the true

Only horde players are so insecure about their faction pick that they run around shouting for the horde and trying to make alliance look bad.
Grown ups choose the alliance

/thread

Idk why but my server has always had all the kids on the Horde and the older people on the Alliance. And like 50% of the Horde are BE's

Horde faggots BTFO

Edgelords go horde. Also, probably more kids go horde, because blood elves, and so mean looking orcs and hardcore undead.

I've always found the better raiding guilds on Alliance, the Alliance have far better cities, in look and layout, and have better, more interesting characters. It's just a shame that Alliance has such good characters and so many they have to make them neutral to give the horde someone to interact with.

Only reason I pick alliance is because I find stormwind easier to navigate.
And these days only people left playing are adults with no friends. Kids are off playing some other shit

i dunno horde always makes fucking straw huts like theyre still living in africa, alliance makes structures that actually look civilized

>fucked up inside
>horde
you know, breivik played a human mage.

There's a difference?

>implying that pandaren don't have to pick their faction

Hey, All i know is that the legion wouldn't have invaded on Tony Abbot's watch.

>Maybe Sylvanas is your one chance of having a good warchief.
>Strategy is always send in more plague
Yeah I dunno about that

Aye mon, Nice garrison you got brudda. Mind if i Stay here 2 years?

How fat are you? lmao

Lorewise all your leaders are shit, the fuck are you saying?

Alliance.
Horde doesn't have qt russian spacegoats, only some shitty magic-addict groupie elves who fucked up on their choice of leader.

Heil the emperor

>Horde
Raging neckband faggots who think the alliance a children

>Alliance
Retarded faggot children who think the horde are all neckbeards

>Reality
Both sides are filled with all kinds of people from all walks of life.

Virgin faggot detected.

Objectively alliance towns are shittier to navigate, partly because vendors and stuff you want to get to are always inside some little house, so you gotta dismount. But mostly because of how far away everything is in alliance cities.

Now, raiding: Hordes racial passive and actives are all better in PvE than most alliance racials. Hence most good PvE guilds are on horde.

In the past alliance has only been dominant in PvP. That is the only thing (Except the subjective things that are down to opinion) and it's because their racials are so incredibly overpowered, especially humans. But now that everybody gets their own human racial (Every man for himself) as soon as they enter pvp combat and blizzard starts balancing pvp better alliance might be overrun even there.

I have no idea where you get your info, but it does not agree with leaderboards.

All Heil the Banshee Queen

>breivik played a human mage.

/thread
Alliance wins.

He did. But I think his main was a Tauren Druid. I'm not sure, though.

You don't get to act like silvermoon doesn't exist.

It does exist and it is the one horde town modeled after high elves (basically alliance) and because of that it's shit and unused.
Horde has 1 city with the downsides of alliance cities.
Alliance had no cities with the good sides of horde cities.
Also, you've got the crashed ass ship which is pretty much equally as shitty as Silvermoon. No wonder none of them are actually used for something else than questing and traveling through.

This thread is a pool of skillless shift workers (no one else in their right mind plays WoW in 2016) who argue about fictional factions. You might as well join Team Edward while you are at it.

What on earth are any cities outside of org/sw used for?
Actually forget that. You're a fool to even call the horde's slums "cities" If you take pride in being apart of a leaderless bunch of dogs that dwell in dirty slums and ruins of much grander cities from better civilizations than i peg you as a nigger.

>leaders
Horde has and always will have the best leaders lmao alliance fags. varian wrynn the edgelord who did jackshit, anduin the cuck then we have the mighty horde. Thrall- very rich storyline, garrosh- one of the best storylines, vol'jin - another amazing storyline. Also the iron horde leaders and their clans are fucking epic, if you disagree go watch Lords of War.

And where are they now?

I'm with you with the exeption of vol'jin ... his death was just poor dipshit to promote silvanas .. he became a minor character

This is now a best Xpac thread

>mfw Wrath is the only correct answer

fuck off pleb.

>alliance mentioned
>poor whiteknights
>Lok'thar Ogar

In my experience; little kids pick alliance and then Human because they want to be the good guys. They're fucking insufferable, incredibly self-centered, egoistical and very prone to tantrums if they don't get their way. Easily worst demographic.
After they've become teens they don't choose Alliance anymore, though. Angsty teens pick Horde for the undeads or orcs. They're "oh so dark and mysterious" and shit like that. Bunch of edgelords that still need to do some maturing before they interact with other human beings.
Now once they leave the early teen years behind they like the fantasy setting and want to be "pretty". They choose either Night or Blood Elves. At least they're not anymore like "look at me and validate my character"; and some of them are genuinely good people with enough empathy to help lower level players with information or goods without getting anything in exchange.
Of course there's another branch of faggots that like Gnomes with pink-colored hair. They're not restricted by age, although they're usually late-teens to young adults. Also, they're not so bad.
As for adults, they usually pick whatever the fuck they need. They're in for the PvP? They go Human. They want to maximize DPS? Maybe Orcs, Worgen or Troll depending on class and spec. It's all about end-game racials. Adults are very hard to generalize. There's your neckbeard basement dwellers that need to be assholes at everyone; there's attention whores "I'm a grill IRL XDDDDD", there's a bunch of aspie faggots that are angry at their own life and will snap at anyone who fucks up in a raid, and there's genuinely good people who are a lot of fun; among many others. In any case; it goes something like this:

11-16 Edgy Bad guys (Horde)
14-18 I must be pretty (Elves)
18+: Whatever racial they need.

Funny cause everyone is saying horde is for edgelords.... I'm 18 and I play horde. My b net name is EdgeLord

Horde has cooler races, sadly and illogicaly worgen is alliance

Stromwind is better and cooler looking, but fuck me with lag yes?

I'm gay