Reminder that Hodor died because of this piece of shit faggot

Reminder that Hodor died because of this piece of shit faggot.

Everything bad that has happened was because this little faggot was born into the world. I wish Jaime Lannister had driven his sword straight through the cunt's heart instead of throwing him out the window, would have saved everyone the trouble.

He's half stark/ half Tully.

Other day I was at Lacrosse game and some girl was talking about GoT and she said she hopes Sansa becomes like Cat.

He's a faggot. Half gay, half flaming homo sexual.

Why did you capitalize "lacrosse"?

Bran is the only one who can save Westeros. If Jaime faggot fucking Lannister killed him, they would all be doomed. Piss off.

Reminder that I don't care.

I was gonna spell LAX but thought people wouldn't know what that is

it's an airport

>Everything bad that has happened was because this little faggot was born into the world.
Literally the opposite of the truth. You couldn't be more wrong if you wanted to be. It's elegant really.

That's dumb. Night's Watch knows the white walker weakness now. Why do they need this fucking cripple.

>implying the White Walkers aren't the best thing to happen to westeros

he's like 12 years old you edgelord faggot

You autistic? You saw the size of the army of the undead. The 33 men of the Watch aren't going to fair too well, even if they has enough obsidian (which they don't).

Better stab him before thowing him out of the moon door.

>Night's Watch knows the white walker weakness now
Oh that's right, I forgot. Dolores Edd just needs to send someone down to Khalmart and pick up an army's worth of Valyrian steel swords and dragonglass arrows and everything will be right as rain.

Literally not the opposite at all. Because of your branfu, queer, the kingdoms have been plunged into chaos because of his mommy going full retard.

The North and even the southern kingdoms would be at full food capacity and at full strength to fight the zombie army. The Night's Watch already know how to kill White Walkers, they don't need that stupid fucking cripple. Should've just left him to die in the forest alone or like I said, Jaime "the best man in Westeros" Lannister should have driven his sword straight through Bran's heart and continued fucking his sister. Then just burn the tower so there's no evidence.

They could easily just send out ravens to warn everyone and tell them how to kill White Walkers, dragonglass is literally everywhere.

Also you forget what 20 good men are capable of, imagine what 33 good men can do.

Reminder that every great character is dead because this faggot climbed into a window.

only us true Iroquois and duke rapists would know

>shit opinion
>shit movie
>shit animated format

Hello Pajeet

Had a nice chuckle m8

Fucking brat, undisciplined and snotty. He was told by his cunt mother to stop climbing shit but he has no respect for anyone or anything. How many more people will he force to die for his crippled ass to live longer?

>Implying Bran is not the Lord of Light and everything that happened was not of his design.

Dragonglass is not literally everywhere what drugs are you on ?

If Bran wargs into Daenerys' dragons it could be good fun. Also a goddamn Michael Bay ending that would ruin the entire series.

>dragonglass is literally everywhere.
Literally isn't. There's some at Dragonstone and a few caches north of the Wall. And they already tried warning the people of the seven kingdoms. No one but Stannis gave a shit.

The fuck are you retards smoking?

Dragonglass is literally fucking everywhere, your mother has a dildo made of it. You think common fucking folk would just know what it is if it weren't everywhere? Dragonglass is the common word for it, known by fucking thieves and rejects from throughout the kingdoms.

They didn't warn anyone yet. Watch the show and then talk.

>Watching the capeshit of medieval titties
>Discussing it
>Taking a jump the shark moment as serious storytelling
>Discussing it
I will never take this board seriously.

>Because of your branfu, queer, the kingdoms have been plunged into chaos because of his mommy going full retard.
You're as myopic as you are autistic. Bran started Robert's rebellion by whispering into Aerys's ear driving him mad and causing him to kill Rickard Karstark, ensuring that Jon (Azor Ahai) would be born and Daenerys would end up in Essos in time to hatch the last three dragon eggs in the world. He ensured that the War of the Five Kings would take place so he could get North of the Wall. He probably also built the wall.

It is pretty clear that Bran is legitimately the single most important character in the story.

>last three dragon eggs in the world
Considering some guy just found them in Asshai they can't be all that rare

You are wrong about literally everything. Dragonglass exists in two places in Westeros. The Night's Watch sent Ravens to all the great houses more than once. This all fucking happened, Please kill yourself.

Original out of ten well done pal

>and today on most autistic GoT theories..

Bran has a huge direwolf, could have grabbed on to it's fur and have the wolf drag him off into the snow to safety, BUT NO must sacrifice the retard.

GoT had to kill Hodor as the Bran actor was too big to carry around anymore. It's that simple.

Why can't he just flashback/warg into the CoTF and tell them not to make WW?

You're a faggot as much as your mother was a whore, which means you're the biggest faggot on planet earth.

To what purpose? I know you won't provide any evidence for anything you claim the importance, but humor me kid, for what purpose? Had he not done any of this, what then?

I'll tell you, there would be enough dragonglass to kill all 5 of the white walkers, one of whom died simply and easily. They already know fire kills the zombies/skeletons and they have Valyrian steel and could make Valyrian steel arrows easily.

So instead of leaving things be, he goes on huge ego trip making shit happen that would have ended up better if just left alone.

The wall, which you're just spewing out of your ass, is the only theoretical thing he has done well. You are literally just opening your asshole wide and shitting all over the place uncontrollably and think it's the smartest most beautifully intelligent shit ever. Dumbass.

He was kill.

It's clear Bran is a snotty little shit with a huge ego willing to sacrifice anything and everything just so that he can prance around on his little gay adventures.

>Dragonglass is literally fucking everywhere

You're literally fucking retarded.

>more mom jokes

Could you be less original user

>caring about a literally retarded character dying

The faggot doth protest too much, methinks.

So, I don't if I'm stupid, or the show is just all over the place, but how did Hodor become Hodor? Did Bran possess him?

Not sure, Bran was time traveling when he possessed Hodor in the present and the young Hodor saw him physically in the past and heard the present where Anne Frank was screaming "hold the door", and then he had a seizure.

LESS BRANFLAKES
MORE SAND SNAKES
NO BRANNIES
MORE DANYS

LESS BRANFLAKES
MORE SAND SNAKES
NO BRANNIES
MORE DANYS

Well, the death of Jon Arryn has a lot to blame as well.

the worst airport

Stannis literally says they "have a fuckload of that shitty rock in Dragonstone"

>Jaime kills Bran.
>Ned still goes to King's Landing and investigates Jaime and Cersei because that had fuck all to do with Bran
>Joffrey still kills Ned
>War still happens
>No Bran to stop the White Walkers
>Everyone dies.

>The whole wide fucking world is Dragonstone

keep it in the general
your every thought doesn't deserve a thread

They don't even need that much, just mix it with steel when forging a blade. I assume that's how Valyrian steel is made.

>I assume that's how Valyrian steel is made.
I'm beginning to suspect you don't even watch Game of Thrones.

I watched every episode over the last 6 weeks, why?

because it's a real sport maaaaannnnnnnnnnn

In the books apparently somebody calls it "dragonsteel". Why isn't it sensible to guess that the secret of Valyrian steel is dragonglass?

he held the door

Why is this gif posted in every got related thread?

HO-DEE-DOE!

Threadly reminder that Bran is a selfish fuck.
>gets the other warg kid killed while he defended him at the end of last season
>so caught up with "muh legs" he wargs against advice and shits the bed by letting the lich king touch him
>gets his dire wolf killed defending him
>gets a dozen forest children killed the same way
>gets tree man killed
>hold the door, Hodor, your life is expendable
This is AFTER he literally ruined this simpleton's entire life, making him a retard and forcing him into fighting and dying for him when it was obvious Hodor didn't want to.

Nice try m8 but your forgetting Edmure

This is your daily reminder that this incompetent idiot is single handedly responsible for:

>Letting The Mountain escape
>Which lead to Capturing Willem an Martin Lannister which led to Robb's betrayal
>Which lead to The Beheading of Riccard Karrstark
>Which lead to the Karrstark's marching home
>Which lead to Accepting Walder Fray's marriage proposal
>Which lead to The Red wedding
>Which lead to Letting the mountain escape which allowed him to stand for cersie in the trail by combat
>Which lead to Prince Oberyn's death
>Which lead to Tyrion having to be set free
>Which lead to Shae and Tywin's death
>Which lead to Tyrion getting captured by Jorah an getting greyscale
>It also lead to Cersie putting a bounty on Tyrion (causing lots of dwarfs to be killed in a attempt to claim)
>Which lead to the sand sluts threatening to kill Marcyella
>Which lead to the sand sluts actually killing Marcyella
>Which lead to the sand sluts killing Dorne and the plot line

How can one man be such a colossal fuck up?

and how is he rewarded, with qt3.14 wife.....

Maesters and metallurgists throught the GoT universe have been trying to reproduce Valyrian steel for thousands of years. Common consensus is it's "fuck it, must be magic." If they conveniently solve the problem by sprinkling some crushed up volcano glass into the steel I'm going to have an autistic meltdown the likes of which have never been seen on this earth.

Could they make it more obvious that they're too cheap to keep spending money on animating the direwolves? They're dying off so fast it's lost all impact. RIP Ghost, there is no way you survive this season.

But then if Jamie killed him Hodor wouldn't be Hodor

Exactly. He would be who he was born, and not a throwaway manservant who would unwillingly give his life to buy some time for that fucknut to escape after fucking everything up.