So which one of you dumbasses bought into this garbage

So which one of you dumbasses bought into this garbage

>hehehe garbage

Not an intellectual are you?

i did not. but i am watching a live stream of a guy trying to actually reach the center, which is awesome for once

then when i've seen what happens i can finally stop carrying about the game

can you extract the scripts they used to make the game?

it's unity based so it should be possible, right? right?

Bought the game. Loved it.

Played the next day.. did the same thing..

played the next day.. did the same thing.... quickly realised it's not getting any better.

Took it back and got my money back.

I was sucked in. Sick concept but very quickly became boring as fuck and the same thing over and over.

You're 12 arnt you

Lets be honest it looks like shit. It looks like steve o from jackass squirted paint up his ass and shitted a galaxy

Pretty good description

This meme is getting old and tired. Can't we freshen it up a bit?

I rate that review also.

Huge let down. No story. No motivation. Just fly around, shoot rocks and learn a language word by word. Yeahhhnahhhh.

i did
i like it
Maybe because i like grinding

found one.

Exactly.. I'm not into it but I can see why it's a winner for others who love that shit.

It's ok. Tryin to get closer to center to see if the planets actually get more alien or not.

woulda got it if it were 30 bucks cheaper. and then it would have been the game i played while listening to podcasts. at any rate, Deus Ex is out in a week, so I am just waiting for that.

If you even consider buying No Wife's Son then you're a faggot and should have your income seized for even thinking about supporting such trash

can you reach the edge of the galaxy? how far is it?

lol at the retards who say they enjoy visiting 18 quintillion planets of different colour schemes and shitty aliens with asses as heads

in your moms vagoo niggerkid

I like exploration, I've spent a shit ton of time in skyrim and that's limited, so I probably gonna spend much more time in NMS...

I really enjoy the online play so yes faggot

If you buy this game, I guarantee you will find yourself prepping the bull in future, Nu Male's Sky is the first step in becoming a cuckold

You see user, once you're old enough to get a job that pays well, you will have enough cash to buy games like its nothing, trust me it much funner than having to ask mom

Also,
>age limit, get out fgt