Voice Finale

whos gonna win?

I'd squeeze those tits so hard the hand prints would last for days.

she's the perfect bimbo

id eat semen off those

Who gives a shit?

Are you the user with the folder of like hundreds of rare Christina webms? I've been looking all over for you. Dump your folder, please?

can we stay on topic guys

no idea who your talking about

I want to discuss the voice

fucking webm faggots

get a job ffs

Is it you? Is it really you? I've been waiting for you to resurface.

Um...if we need to talk the voice for you to keep posting, I think the blonde chick is gonna win.

Reminder that Christina was fucking one of the female contestants.

did she have those enlarged or they were really large before?

did you hear? xtina is performing with ariane grande on the finale tomorrow.

really?

hard to tell mate, she might be wearing pads beneath those

Agreed.

I did not hear that. I'm a big fan of her, too, so.

It's pretty crazy, looking back, that between her and Britney, she was the one that made it to the other side in tact.

yes the voice is a great TV show which we are discussing right now

She looks so hilariously white girl trying too hard in this one.

latina trying too hard

It really is. When I think of The Voice, I think of a great TV show. It is worthy of discussion.

its great that we have the TV board to discuss great shows like the voice

My favorite Christina phase was her pinup phase. And also when she was on The Voice, a great TV show.

yes i agree

Did you know, The Voice is an American reality television singing competition broadcast on NBC. Based on the original The Voice of Holland, the concept of the series is to find new singing talent (solo or duets) contested by aspiring singers, age 15 or over,[2] drawn from public auditions.

looks above average but still not convinced its that big though. meh, most likely after her childbirth she decided to put on some weight for those tits

milk filled

TEAM XTINA TONIGHT!

She was a great pick for being a judge on the great TV show, the Voice.

i dont believe she will return for another season of the voice

ill be watching tonight

40 minutes to go!

>tfw either watch this show or the price is right on CBS

Xtina is nice, but eh the show is boring. I don't think any Voice winners have even had a record deal?

I wish she would. She is a good judge.

let the tits decide

i enjoy the live shows just to watch them try edit around her tits or suddenly cut away when she leans forward.

did blake get a chance to do her this season?

no he went with gwen no figure or tits stefani instead

I gotta be honest, I was pretty shocked that Gwen went from Gavin and the fashion icon and all that stuff to Blake, an aww shucks country star.

I'd never choose her over Christina, of course, but it's kinda interesting to see Gwen and Blake as a couple.

How can you spend 5 seasons sitting beside such tits and ass then see Gwen and get a hardon

I wish i was a trap and looked just like her.

Honestly that's probably why he went for her. They're pretty similar in style.

Christina probably wouldn't give him any and he had to spend 5 seasons sitting watching it and when Gwen came along she was close enough and he went at her like a freight train like, "I. am gonna. get me. a piece. of that. ass."

but christina doesn't have dat holla back or whatever. christina is so easy, you just have to rub her the right way. mmmmm brb bathroom break

I wish I was a tranny that looked just like her.

If you're still here, friend, I'd like to continue discussing The Voice, a great TV show.

MILF Christina > young dirty whore Christina

Fuck. She got fat in the most perfect way possible. If I knew my girlfriend would proportion like this I'd beef her up in a heart beat.

This is true.

not that xtina titties aren't great and all but

1. Adam
2. Alisan
3. Laith
4. Hannah

is my ideal order, winner to fourth place finish. it will end like

1. Alisan
2. Adam
3. Laith
4. Hannah

tho

Has there ever been a woman who aged so well she literally looks better in her mid 30's then she did in her 20's?

>me behind Christina

dumb Sup Forums thread

pinup Christina was peak Christina.

and her work on the great TV show, The Voice.

Is that big bearded dude still there?

He sounds pretty old school, I think he should win.

It's on now and I am jerking off.

>fake tits

Good Lord...