Comment on her outfit and looks Sup Forums

Comment on her outfit and looks Sup Forums.

Who is she?

Her teeth are nice, I enjoy her face and that body is poppin'

i would cum on these pantyhose

Tight as fuck. I like.

I feel this photo isn't a good representation of her. It's like one of those movies where the girl is nerdy and unappealing but the night of "the big dance" she has a makeover and knocks everyones socks off. Basically, I'm saying she'd scrub up well

Oh is she the average leftist autist girl from the other thread dressed like a hipster that dream about being invaded by muslims and raped by them?

Is it just me or is that a really tiny skirt she's wearing?
damn

its the skirt that does it for me

any more OP?

same here

there's a few more pics of her in that skirt
nothing more interesting than the picture you're looking at now

I bet she enjoys walking the street in that

Saw her posted before in a Dutch thread on Sup Forums.

Looks correspond with that area.
Also writing in background matches dutch word for coffee.

POST MOAR OF HER!!!!

Do all girls in The Netherlands wear skirts like this?

Definitely dutch, the brand of the whipped cream on the table is familiar, looks like Amsterdam university student

yes

Unbelievable

can someone post more pics of this bitch please

is that a dude?

From the waist up she looks like your average girl next door
Waist down however she looks like some chad's or nigger's fucktoy

She looks like a big slut, who has nudes of her while deepthroating a big cock while getting fucked in her ass, which she probably loves, or hates. But she allows it mainly because she is a good slut.

Would fuck her then kick out bed so I could plow on the floor then tell to get her ass into the kitchen so I could bend her over the table and bang her until I was friction burnt

Her shoes are typically worn by Utrecht students, but I don't believe that she is from there because of the style of her clothing. Every Dutch city has a different style that tends to be worn. If this is an old picture it is harder to say. Those types of skirts were popular in all cities in Holland around 6 years ago. But she could have one lingering around and just wear them for the fun of it. She shirt looks cheap and worn off, not really acceptable in cities like Utrecht or Amsterdam. My guess will be Maastricht or Nijmegen. She looks likes she is from Noord Brabant to me. Have you other pictres of her with different clothing or certain objects in her room? She clearly shops at Albert Heijn (or Jumbo?) but that doesn't surprise anyone.

bump for more

What do you know of her OP? Really want to see her exposed

she looks chill and doesn't seem to care about her appearance too much
nonetheless she still looks well-proportioned and healthy
I'd say she's a student in Delft

too bad these skirts aren't popular anymore. always been surprised that so many girls didn't seem to care about how ridiculously tight they are.
also loved how you could distinguish their separate ass cheeks as they walk.

Same chick

Holy shit those tights