Is there such thing as a forever alone 10/10 girl?

Is there such thing as a forever alone 10/10 girl?
Like everyone assumes she's taken so no one tries? Or is that just some Jewish Hollywood scheme to make us think that way cuz movies

Doesn't exist.

>Is there such thing as a forever alone 10/10 girl?

yeah but is illegal to fucked them cus they are legally insane

it's BS
If she went to a bar or club or even outside guys will ask for her number

you know
there actually are men who don't aztomatically jizz their pants when talking to pretty girls
and no, you won't be the fat cheeto-crusted hero in their lives who liberates them from being alobe because they're too pretty

No such thing. Unless she chooses to be alone, guys will hit on her. I've hit on 10/10 chicks even when I saw a wedding ring on their finger.

There isn't even any such thing as a forever alone 5/10 girl.

Look up the experiment on OK Cupid where they set up fake profiles. The ugliest women received more offers than the best-looking men.

sauce please

you have a source on that?
i can imagine that it's true tho

>doesn't matter, had sex
really accurate

That's because 90% of profiles on any given dating site are men.

Not "forever alone' but I've seen fine ass single girls. I think people assume they they're out of their league so they don't try

This pretty much.

is this her actual tits from wolf of wall street shooped on?

Advice on approaching an 8/10 woman at work for a date/relationship etc?

Don't unless you like being fired for sexual harassment.

No.
>everyone assumes she's taken
No.
>Jewish Hollywood scheme
No.
Congratulations on being
zero-for-three, user.
Not many get a perfect
score, but you did!

How closely do you work with her? Also, it works if you can somehow bump into her someplace outside of work, like a bar. Alcohol is one of my least favorite drugs but its good in social situations.

Im sure there is a 10/10 female out there that is alone most of the time. Im thinking this type is insatiable and/or nomadic in nature

'Tis true.
I'm one of those men.
I have no problems talking to hot women. I treat them with respect, and can hold a reasonable, intelligent conversation that can hold their attention for as long as I want.
I have had some girls ask *me* for my number, but I always say "you're too kind, but I must decline". I'm way too much of a gentleman to resort to exploiting my gift for mere physical gratification.

I hate to be that guy m8 but
>'tis true
>you're too kind, but I must decline
>tips fedora

Holy shit ahahhah

if this isnt b8 i MUST see your fedora

You're not fooling anyone you basement dweller goblin. Don't forget to tip that fedora.

Depends. If you're going by just looks yeah. I have a friend from the States who is 10/10 by looks but she has severe social anxiety and depression.
She gets nervous trying to Skype me and other things too. She's also a kissless virgin.

Do you have moar ?

Some openly admit to being HIV positive.

>Assuming she is taken
>Not trying anyway

>Like everyone assumes she's taken so no one tries?

Nope!
Sure some guys will assume that, and not try, but there's no way in fuck that no one will try.
If she's 10/10, then she's receiving regular shipments of penis.

yes.
A smart one.

That is, she understands every fag'n'chad just wants to fuck her, and she's sick of it because she ain't a blonde fuckable toy.

I know at least four 10/10 smart girls. Two of them just became nuns.

Thats because women don't need to use dating sites to find a partner.