Man I'm gonna watch this film purely because I want to fuck her so badly, gonna have an excellent fap that day

man I'm gonna watch this film purely because I want to fuck her so badly, gonna have an excellent fap that day

Other urls found in this thread:

candiest.com/how-old-is-margot-robbie/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good for you.

that is shopped you fat virgin

literally the most overrated woman of the past decade

>Who is Jlaw

>who is daisy Ridley
You're not far off tho

>Lucky You

Explain please.

Excellent choice.

>Daisy Ridley

Not even close, come on now.

>gets naked or close to it in every movie
>boo hoo why don't i get more serious roles

I'd call you fucking sped, but in this case I understand.

>not that cowtit sports illustrated cover plusized """model"""

Yeah she looks like a fridge, but for a woman in her 30's she's holding up remarkably well.

>liking fridgebod over big titties

Get your test levels checked

But OP's pic isn't jennifer lawrence...

I think you mean Lupita Obongo.

That woman is straight up hideous but for some reason we have to pretend she's a 10/10 and can act.

She's 25

Alright can someone explain this "Fridge" shit to me please. Are the people saying she looks like a fridge fucking homosexuals or something?

If I were to fuck her I would cum in under like 10 seconds. She's hot as fuck, and the perfect amount of thick.

>I think you mean Lupita Obongo.

Barely even trending in anything, if your answer isn't Jlaw you are straight up fucking retarded

>face of hunger games
>face of X-men
>somehow stumbled into an Oscar
>constant public retard skits
>JUST LIKE US

the rest aren't even in the same league.

this. worst overactor in hollywood atm but everyone eats up her forced "cool girl/one of the guys" attitude

literally nobody is forcing you to pretend that obonga is a 10
you just had to shove a nigger and some sjw conspiracy in the thread because you are a triggered obsessed poltard

IDGAF

In an article written in 2008 she was 23. She's 31 now.

candiest.com/how-old-is-margot-robbie/

>and the perfect amount of thick.

not everyone here is a nigger, there is your answer jamal

Jamie Pressly was doing a Margot Robbie scene 15 years ago. It isn't anything new

Is there a way to flag posts as advertisements and get them deleted? Can we start asking that question in every one of these kinds of threads?

Literal Nu-male cuckold faggot

1. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 05/01 **#1**
This foreign born just about to be A list mostly movie actress when her two monster box office movies are released managed to shave a good 6 years off her age. When she didn’t know she was going to be super famous though she gave an interview with her real age. If producers find out, she will start competing for mom roles.
Actress: Margot Robbie
Movies: "The Legend of Tarzan"; "Suicide Squad"
Age in 2008: 23
Current age: 25

I'd suck jamie pressly's toes while i cum inside her pussy if you know what i mean

I don't quite understand.

nice try nigger, everyone hates you just so you know, even the chinese.

Does Hollywood exist in some kind of time warp?

She was 23 in Neighbors. That was in 2008.

As someone who has been 21 for six years I can confirm she is lying about the age of her fridge body

>everyone hates you
Not everyone is a sheltered, close minded, bigot like you :)

Brb fucking your wife/mom/gf with my 10 inch donger :D

Don't you mean dongle, nerd?

>Named most beautiful woman in the world

>Has an Oscar

She's by far the most overrated since she can't act and is hideously ugly.

J-Law was hot at one stage and delivered one good performance.

No, I don't mean dongle.

>fridge fucking homosexuals
The fuck is a "fridge fucking homosexuals"?!

autistic post

Why are you taking quotes out of context.

this cunt is so amazingly over rated

Can all you virgin fucks realize that every shot she is in is tailored to make her look sexy, and she still looks like a fucking fridge?

You take women with actual curves and directors have to actively avoid shots that make the female too distracting because her ass just pops out and dominates the scene.

This fridge bitch is making directors jump through hoops to not make her look liek a 12 year old boy.

There is literally one "ass" shot in all of the trailers, and it was the bend over window shoppign shot. blatant, excessive, and shamelessly trying to show everyone watching that this is her ass and it would look good fucking it.

You can almsot feel the frustration of the director after countless angles trying to make her ass look good and finally just giving up and telling her to literally bend over and arch your back as much as possible, we are going to center your ass and zoom in on it.

she has a pretty face though, definitely not harley quinn material

She looks like a fridge.

A hot fridge.

But still a fridge.

>uses the acronym "idgaf"

Get the fuck out you fucking underaged, female, fucking moronic cunt.

Calm down, autist.

Back when I first came to Sup Forums people had standards, you couldn't post like that without people giving you shit for it.

>Back when I first came to Sup Forums people had standards
So last year?

I bet you didn't even watch her on Neighbours

Okay, but this line of reasoning is exactly the reason why women go to see shit like 50 Shade of Grey. If you want to admit you have about the same level of discretion as a horny chick, go right ahead.

Her body appeals to pedos.

2005 you cunt.

>celebrities are Hollywood memes
Woah holy shit bro

This is depressing.

I want Harley to beat the shit out of me with her baseball bat and rape me all while making fun of me

Asian or fuck off?

Gay and autistic

>Lucky You
WHAT DID SHE MEAN BY THIS?

how can anyone want to fuck this fat, flat (how can you be both) cow?

dumb iphone shitposter

holy shit you don't belong here and I could tell before I even read your other posts

It's almost like he's an advertiser, eh?