Remember when vaping was cool?

Remember when vaping was cool?

No

Girls would be soaking wet when you were out at the bar and you were blowing those fat smoke rings

Nope

Never was

No
Unless you think edgelord hipsters are cool

You and your friends would taste test each other's vape juices and show off your new mods and builds that you bought

>omg look at him smoke
>yeah he's getting his dick sucked tonight

Blowing those fat clouds in the school bathrooms with your homies praying that a teacher didn't walk in on you

Silly faggot, vaping's for kids!

remember when you did anything because you thought it was cool? just wait a decade, and cringe. then wait another decade and have lazy marketing fucks sell it back to you as nostalgic because it's easier than thinking of any new ideas.

gross

Saving up a weeks paycheck to buy that sick 200 dollar box mod you always wanted and showing off to your friends

check em

worst viral marketing thread ever lol
your angle isn't working op
i won't be vaping any time soon

Getting off that disgusting cigarette habit starting off with 20mg of nicotine and go down all the way to 2mg and being able to breathe better and feel better

>ego style vape
0/10 would not fuck

10/10 mod. would fuck and look up at the stars on the roof talking about weird space shit and vaping all night.

Going down to the vape shop and taste testing all the yummy flavors they had and even mixing diffirent flavored together to create the perfect juice blend

But that was a while ago. 2016 came and it became the single most hated hobby after rollerblading and wearing fedoras. It was demonized by the media and pop culture memes. People would get made fun of and would be told it's lame. Vape shops around the country got shut down because of the huge decline. Vaping is now a faint memory that we all hold dear to our hearts. Vaping is a part of us all.

there's 29 vape shops in total in my city. I see at 20-50 people vaping on a daily basis.

What city do you live in user?

vaping was exactly as cool as wearing a fedora or being hipster.
so, never, and not a tiniest speck of cool.

Vaping was cool back when Sup Forums was good.