I want to learn German Sup Forums any tips and hints?

I want to learn German Sup Forums any tips and hints?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0I07gZTO-4s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't

It's a dying tongue.

Don't mention the war....

Literally Hitler

It's a cool language, but most krauts are twats and prefer to speak english around anglo-phones.

Fahr am besten selber hin und bleib für ein Jahr da....und versuch um Gottes Willen nicht mit einem Arnold Schwarzenegger Dialekt zurück zu kommen. :D

youtube.com/watch?v=0I07gZTO-4s

Duolingo

this

You mean Arabic?

This.
German is pretty tough to learn man. You have to practice the shit out of it. The have sexes for just about everything. The sex totally changes things.
I live in Germany and my German is shit. But I am also lazy as fuck.

Imagine yourself being a drill instructor. Speak every word like this and end every sentence with "Heil Hitler!". No one will notice you're american originally.

fuckin love this program. been doing spanish for months - love it!

Egal wo man hier ist, überall nur Flüchtlinge die kein Deutsch können..

BOMBE BOMBE!

Memrise is better tho

cool. might have to give that a go then!

/thread

Learn the basics, for example, in duolingo if you like it. After, get sentences and texts and learn from there (assimil, or search on google). When you know a good amount of words subscribe to youtube channels to get german videos in your feed and watch what you find interesting. I like hot girl vloggers

Haha, Du Opfer!

Use Michel Thomas (not sure how his name is spelled, but something like that).

He explains how German and English are similar, and gives you the rules as to where they're different.

Conversational style of leaning, not just rote. Very easy to listen to, and takes you from basics through to more complicated over about 6hours of recordings.

Also offers vocab builder add ons.

I downloaded all of the German and French courses on torrent - so no need to pay for it.

>pic unrelated - just so used to posting it nowadays

Fuck you :'(

>
This.
Started German 1y ago, you have to practise daily, otherwise you loose it fast.
There is also Lang-8 to practice the written part.

+1 rec

Start with Duolingo. Set the Coach to 50XP per day and do it every day.

Deutsche Welle has a lot of free resources, in both text and video.

After a few levels of Duolingo, go to YouTube and look up the show extr@. It's like a low-rent knockoff of Friends shot in various languages. The German one is hilarious, and comes with German subtitles, so you can follow what's happening.

Once you have acquired a basic reading level, find the Brothers Grimm Fairy Tales in the original and start grinding your way through those. The language is surprisingly modern and you have the advantage of (usually) knowing what the story is, which is very helpful to comprehension.

Another resource I enjoy a lot (it's not free, but base level is quite cheap) is Germanpod101. Tons of content, interesting presentation.

Honorary mention: Kommissar Rex, a police procedural with an adorable dog and lots of slapstick.Also horrific violent crimes. All 9,000 episodes are on YouTube.

>I want to learn German
du lernst überhaupt nix du spast ..
bleib bei deinem scheiss englisch & verpiss dich

Sehr hilfreich, vielen Dank

Es tut mir leid
Mein uhr ist kaput

Ich liebe pipi

Hör dir Rammstein an

ficki ficki?