Prove this game is not pure shit

Prove this game is not pure shit

Propit: Buy Star Citizen

protip: dont get mad cause you are a poorfag

? I bought the game you know, but I got a refund.

then you are 12 and got hyped for something you didnt actually like

FUCK i missed 22222

most boring game ever. stopped playing it after two hours. you basically just move around gathering materials, managing your inventory and occasionally fighting of robots with the worst fps mechanics ever.

It didn't live up to the expectations. It's funny the developers couldn't tell you what the game was about (because it was so revolutionary :) The game is about managing your inventory. that's it

It's more comical you couldn't work this out yourself and save yourself the time.

are you a slav???

"its more comical" "haha makes me laugh when vodka is not cold"

?

Hey. Your 60 bucks got you 2 hours of disappointment.
My 60 Bucks got me fuck drunk enough to say "Its more comical"
I think i win here.

If that's all you did in two hours I'm sorry for you

And seriously, there's a fuck ton of planets, what did you expect from it, a fucking 10 hour campaign like every years COD?

>itt: people who are easily tricked into buying what they don't like

Its fun. Related, i enjoy basket weaving.
The game is a tech demo on how to do open world.

>being so new you care about quints

I've got them a dozen times by now, and missed them even more... stay a while, faggot.

"I win because i got fuck drunk last night. i only drink the finest vodka. after that i got home and punched the wife in the face. only 60 Croatian kuna. Can you believe it"

>slavs never win

I'm fuck drunk now my friend :)

> says NMS is shit
> tells ppl to buy the most broken piece of shit that doesn't run decently even on a triple 1080 sli, and is nothing more than a bunch of broken prototypes all put together that somehow managed to fund 117 million dollars.

Thanks for the laugh op.

Eh, It looks like a fun game that I would probably listen to music to whilst I play however I don't exactly feel like buying a poorly ported copy for PC yet. It does look fun-ish however I didn't see the hype for it so I don't really care whether or not it's good. I feel like waiting it out until there is a steam sale possible or something on G2A because I don't feel it's worth 60$ if it's broken. It has a nice concept to the game however.

Also Star Citizen literally looks like Arma 3 in space, not very interesting.

you're right. there's a fuck ton of planets so you can manage your inventory in them

Gather Potato's or molasses.
Some vodkas are made from potatoes, molasses, soybeans, grapes, rice, sugar beets and sometimes even byproducts of oil refining or wood pulp processing. In some Central European countries, such as Poland, some vodka is produced by just fermenting a solution of crystal sugar and yeast.

Star Citizen will never be finished to a real playable degree. Eventually everyone will stop caring and they will walk off with the millions they made never to be seen again.

As for NMS I'll get it next year when it goes on sale for like $30 then I can just smoke up listen to music and bother animals with lazers.

torrented the game. not in the mood to actually play it

It has already been proven that the lead dev lied about multiplayer, it was proven yesterday that your discoveries (main point of the game) can be overridden by other players, can't fly low on planet as was promised and all ships fly the same (like a brick of shit) regardless of size, space combat is a total joke you'd have to be retarded to even come close to dying, spend 48+ hours managing your shit inventory and mining enough to get to the center of the galaxy and instead of an ending you get "teleported to a new galaxy" which is exactly the same as the one you just left making you have to mine all over again (LOL)

This is the ultimate troll game. I'm glad people are getting ripped off.

lol how much did you spend on your shitty imaginary spaceship OP, around $16k? That ballpark?

i enjoy being a space pirate & managing your inventory isnt hard now that i have 30 slots

Isn't this just minecraft but different?

Star Citizen will be ready in approximately 2025. I already have a ship from.. two years? three years? ago in it but have kind of lost interest because there STILL is pretty much nothing to do in the fucking game

pokemon go is just minecraft but different.

actually pokemon go and this game have a lot in common. both are grindfests

In minecraft you could CRAFT meaning build a base change the planet etc. In this game you can't build a base, you can't change the planet in a way other players can see, you can't craft a single fucking thing other than upgrades other players can't see.

No Pokemon go was a social study to point out the retards.

and it's dead now

But that's all they ever advertised it as i thought? Why is everyone mad. I'm genuinely curious.

Yea it did it's job. Thanks for taking part.

I'm not sayin they advertised base building just saying it's not even as good as minecraft for obvious reasons. That being said they have done plenty of false advertising to sell copies.

wasn't hyped, I bought the game 2 hours before the release to get the special ship. The game turned out to be garbage so I got refunded

>Just repeating everything he says
Shut up nigger, you're embarrassing yourself

Fair enough. That's pretty shitty to hear. Hopefully this is used as building blocks for future things.

I find it boring like minecraft boring.

It's a random board you shitter fuck off

This sounds like a terrible game, I'm just gonna stick with Deus ex mankind divided coming out in a bit.

>poorly ported
wat do mean?

this

It was meant for PS4. The PC launch has been a disaster. People with top of the line hardware getting stuttering, tearing, pop-in, crashes.

It was originally meant for PC, until Sony gave them assloads of money so that they would make it for PS4 first.

It runs fine for me. I love it.