Help me Sup Forums I fucked up real fucking bad real fucking bad

Help me Sup Forums I fucked up real fucking bad real fucking bad

>Working at hospitals for past years
>Find females in medically-induced comas
>Have sex with them
>Heard today that a woman in this state has been found pregnant
>Everybody is talking about it

What do I do right now, please Sup Forums I helped many of you cunts over the years

disappear

dye your eyebrows

Self abortion or kill yourself

this is too good

Trips don't lie. Get the fuck out. Far away.

you should say she initiated it, she was coming on to you the whole time. Practically forced you

AYY LMAO

How did you help anyone?

Sure your local law enforcement would love to see this thread, talk now you sad cunt

You have to blend in with the normies user.. Talk with them about whatever they think about it just go along like you just found out. Don't isolate that will make you a suspect.

I will bite...any hotties? describe the experience and do they come?

Say you have a twin if they have DNA evidence

You have two minutes.
Mods have your IP.

How the fuck did you help any of us

You deserve nothing but death

Why did you fuck them?

This is golden

Use plan b, crush it up and put it in her iv. Lol you didn't even use a condom? You're a fucking idiot man lol and these are the people we put in charge of healthcare, disgrace

Got to kill her, only option

You should an hero. The rest of your life is screwed. You will be ostracized from society and a sex offender. Not to mention the prison term you will face.

Time's up, faggot.

Enjoy jail, you sad rapist cunt

My name is Buck and I came too fuck.

You fucked up.. bad

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

If she is in a medically induced coma... this indicates it is to relieve blood pressure on the brain, so these girls have brain problems, hence they are under...

So how exactly would they find out she's pregnant? It's not like they do a pregnancy test on them, or go in for full body scans?...

Compelling, but it is not quads m8, you cannot beat his trips

Go cut your dick off, you fucking rapist.

I came here to post this, well played user, well played.

Get a sex change.

Maybe its visible?

I work in a hospital where this just happened. I bet it's the same one user does.

Quints gets the name and location of it.

They won't find is you, it could have been anybody. What are they going to do DNA tests to all staff and people who possibly visited? Plus she could just have been pregnant before.

Please remember kiddies, no pics, no vids, no timestamp = BAIT/10

Alright, you sick fuck, op, we are gonna get to find out the location of your sins

An Hero.

It's all that's left for you now. Your doorframe will be splinters this time tomorrow. Rapists don't have fun in prison, especially fucked up ones

>"Anonymous"

Checked

Right,........and I fucked Bieber's vagina.

Do this op, it's the only way

rolling

Just post for great justice. I want to see the media shitstorm

Is your name... Buck? And do you like to... party?

Hey OP, this: If you want us to be sympathetic to your plight, then give us something good. How do you do it? Find any wearing lingerie? Do those coma bitches get wet when you fuck them?

fucking perv hope one of them kill bills your ass

CHECK EM FAGGOT

Wish this is true. Rolling

>dat bait

I'm still rollin' just in case

Reach waaaay up her vagina and rip out the fetus. Drop kick it into the nearest incinerator. Go along with all the astounded normies and find a way to trick them into thinking it wasn't you.

This is now a get thread.

>Check-em

Youv'e been simply just testing your sperm bubble blower at work. Unfortunatly she got one right up her Snatch.

You failed you twat

reroll.

Anybody who works in a hospital knows that patients in medically-induced comas cannot be raped. They are in ICUs, they are monitored and at least two nurses are continously watching them

dubs for gemma if kek has a message for me

Funny cause everyone is whiteknighting and I'm still enjoying the b8bm8
Mods should ban him for being a faggot

Get

Kek

>They are in ICUs, they are monitored and at least two nurses are continously watching them

>implying every countries health system procedures are the same

Kill yourself, or hand yourself into the police.

>quints

probably by supervising her endocrine system and overall health. Because she's in a coma. In a hospital.

lel

French foreign legion user. It's the easiest way for a man with no skills to vanish

come on

Kekkly kek kek kekkles

Id say you kill yourself OR go to prison for rape.

To only has one o the way you have used it. If it was too hard or too horny then use both o. That is all for now

Kekkles

No patient in medically induced coma is not monitored.

Trips, well I guess you're pretty much fucked then. Say hi to bubba, Put me in screencap

You all do know there wont be another chance for quints untill nearly half an hour?

Rolling

Quintitties

Agree. Enjoy your time in Djibouti with the rest of the world's scum.
Also quads

fucking nerd

Act cool? Go work at a new hospital? I have no clue.

Lets just hope the thing they have where they see what happens when comatosed isn't real.

Damnit, you made me curious.

If it's not in america then no one cares faggot

That still exists?

It's probably just like that thing that happened to that bitch Mary like 2000 years ago chill it's all gonna be good

>comatose gets pregnant
>a guy immediately quits
HMM.

You're fucked either way.
What's the stance on abortion in cases like this?

niggers

rolling

Are you a medfag? If so is it even possible to get a comatose woman pregnant?

Why wouldn't it be?

Quints, seriously?! If you're going to lie about it don't make it seem like you are.

Getting close to quints o'clock now!

>expecting someone to release damming info for anything less

coat hanger?

>not willfully giving the info to catch a literal coma-cucker

And THAT'S supposing that OP and/or aren't lying.

checkem

>
>Compelling, but it is not quads m8, you cannot beat his trips

He's right you know?

I hope you get busted you sack of shit.

kek they are probably going to have mandatory DNA tests

Enjoy your last 9 months

Technically they never said no. Technically.

If you're going to quit your job you need to move on to mexico or vietnam and start your life again if you wont run you wont raise suspicion but you need to delete every kind of security vid