Dont you do it.

For what?

Dont you fuggin do it m8

The Sixth Column.
It begins my brothers.
Prepare.

op wtf are you gonna do?

He ain't gonna do shit

Fuck off with that shit user, you are better than this, don't let the voices tell you what to do

Prepare for the announcement of the Sixth Column.

>He.
We.

Where is that?

Dont drop the spaghetti, or you'll forgetti

Right. Okay, buddy.

Saw this on Sup Forums.
They posted coordinates, it's outside London.
They seem legit, it's more then one poster, more like 10.

what is it about?
another beta uprising?

Just letting you faggots know that I reported this thread to most of the police stations around the globe and got a response from 4 of them all ready :) let the race beginn :)

They're Satanists, user.
They're fucking Satanic ritualists, Freemasons.

17:00 on a sunday, I am curious OP, what have you got planned? Spill the beans or get v&

Have patience.

Mate I can give you the address and school in the picture but hold off, I want to see where OP is going with this

17.00 what? Greenwich time?

What are you, casul?

Called the GB anti terror Hotline, seeing you guys mugshots in the news this evening?

I bet he's got madeline

You will go to this field and take ur pants off with proofs?

Its sunday you moron

I think so user, they're doing it in England.
I don't think their attacking a school, they may be doing some satanic ritual in the park.

Sigh.....boring.

I second this.

Sorry bro, lost best friend to murder, not letting anybody die from this shit again

Does it fall more into top kek shenanigans or 10 o'clock news category, sorry I'm inpatient

They say it's a "big event"

He is going to poop on the football field

In the end, there is only darkness, we are the light that guides the people in said darkness.
One must follow the light, to reach enlightenment.

If it's worth reporting I will see that appropriate information is passed on, otherwise if it's just "lol we are drawing a 30ft by 30ft cock on the football pitch" I want to see it pan out without interference

So we have to wait 135 minutes... I ain't got time for that

Are you serious think that op isn't b8

Someone post this on Sup Forums, NOW!

No, this was posted by several people on several boards, it all leads to this date.
They are recruiting.

user, it's pretty easy to find Sorrel Cl in London.

Lol nice steganography op

Is this a cringe thread?

This.
The Sixth Column has awoken again, AUM. HA!

nice neighborhood where you need barbed wire around your yard!

Oh yeah act of terrorism, that's gonna be cool
Let's wait and watch what will happen

Nations turn to ash, yet we live on.

Pumped up kicks...

Are you guys really Freemasons?
Also guys, what said, someone post this to Sup Forums, it is important Sup Forums knows!

Reported the Adresse to the UK terrorist helpline, nice fags do the same: +44 789 321

Try harder faggot

I don't think these guys are terrorists, user.
I think these guys are just ritualists.
Besides, I WANT to see what will happen.

Fucking morlafags let us have a fun

Sorrel Close, London SE28 8ER

Not on my watch boy. I hope your best friend gets shot by some fag from Sup Forums like mine got so you'll feel the same as me :)

>morlafags
>morla
>Morla

What are you gonna do first?

I don't know man 1 whole fun is a lot to ask for.

this is going to be an underrated post.

First I gonna bang your mam in her ashenhole)))

1 hole life is a lot to take for 50 people on the Internet to have fun.

Picture is listed under "dark evil backgrounds" on wallpaper.zone
>mfw

IT BEGINS!!!!1111

I can categorically say they aren't masons, my guess is 3 or 4 guys in trench coats with fedoras who will meet up. Then kinda stand awkwardly for a bit then say their goodbyes but hey what do I know

if you nigas are doing anything make it big so i can hear it from bracknell

It'll

It's a real organisation.
They have people in political parties.

Like the illuminati are a real "organisation" and have "people in political parties"? Yeah sure boy,

To be honest, they are supporters of the illuminati, so perhaps that's true.

is that it? thats pretty weak.

The illuminati don't even exist, so if they support them, they also don't exist. So you just proved that these are 3 neckbeareds with drangondildos

Wait are you talking about the masons or something else?

Because yes the masons have thousands of members in high ranking positions, there is no correlation between membership and where they are in society. Masonry is a cross section of the entire of society, with as many members as it has of course some will be high ranking whereas others will be minimum wage McJob workers

But user, the illuminati does exist.
It may be a meme, but the illuminati does exist, and they have opened up public recently.

just noticed which order the badge relates to gb2/x/

No, this is the Sixth Column.

No they haven't, they were forbidden in the 19th century and spread out. I live in Germany and have read the acts bro

illuminatiofficial.org

yup just looked at the logo, OTO is a laughingstock from what I have heard. It is essentially confused bastardised teachings

/thread nothing exciting happening here

Wait, it isn't like everybody can make a website... oh wait everybody can. All trough it's very premium even a mobile site and shit, but still seems like some project from some fat bitch ass

It has millions of followers, user.
No ordinary website has that many followers.

seems legit

Who are the illuminati? Are they a real organization emerging from the shadows, or a group a black musicians who like calling themselves the illuminati, a name with a built in reputation, since they have a lot of money and industry power, but more importantly are the biggest self glorifying chumps since Scientology?

You can fake everything, you could fake that the illuminated dont exist or you could fake that they do exist with followers. No prob bro

The Illuminati are practically Satanists.
They control our media and shit, several presidents are members of the illuminati.
They believe in the ancient religions, such as ancient Egypt.

This thread is total bullshit

Exept they don't exist. You know who makes these stories up? Poor people. Because theyou tend to make rich people responsible that they are poor. Presidents are powerful so it seems logical that poor people say that it's not their fault that they haven't accomplished anything

You can't say that until tomorrow I guess.
Till then, we just wait.

The illuminati may not be real, but the Freemasons certianly are, and they control a lot.

They mabey real, but what do they controll?

Does it matter if they exist or not? If they do exist as people say they do we have no control over their actions and no sway on their decisions. If they don't everyone will still say they exist (then see point 1). They are a modern day boogeyman, it comforts people to have a bad guy or something to push against whether its real or not it benefits society.

It also takes away the onus from the people that actually make the decisions, "oh it couldn't possibly be the people we voted in, it must be some shady billionaire club pulling the strings",

If they exist or not we have no control over it so why stress, it's like going outside and shouting at the clouds because its raining.

oh you are right omg they see everything

The media mostly.

american government

Again, the fact they are powerful has nothing to do with being masons. You could argue that golf clubs are a secret organisation pulling the strings on society.

Every president and world leader in the last 100 years has been seen at a golf club, so have industry leaders, just check the pic I posted ..... illuminati confirmed

How to disprove a conspiracy? Does it include rich oder powerful people being responsible for the tragedy of poor/less powerful people? If yes it's 97% a conspiracy

And what benefitsort do they get from this?

post some pussy

ShitpostinginaShitpost thread.png