Ive really been into degrading my cunt of an ex lately

ive really been into degrading my cunt of an ex lately.

tell me what youd do do her and what a whore she looks like and i'll share a few nudes

I would throw her to the ground right here and rip that dress up to fuck her pussy.

Is her name Marilyn?

This bitch looks like a little butt slut. I'd love to give her the dick in the ass that she's obviously craving. Her whore titties would get spermed

she told me thats one of the reasons she likes dresses. easy to get fucked in

Send nudes

she never wanted her ass fucked. but i think if i had forced it in she would've liked it

thoughts?

I'd love for this slut to suck my cock. I know she eats loads.

She has crazy eyes . but still hot as fuck.

she swallowed every time we fucked. i always pulled out and finished down her throat — her lips are perfect for it

Yea they are. Any pics of her sucking cock? Any vids?

Any pics of that ass and pussy?

Let's see her full nude in heels

only hc pic of her she ever let me take. sucking me off on a beach off the pch

I like this slut OP. I wish I had three more just like her. No vids?

last pic until you fucks start treating her like the whore she is. give her what she deserves.

Id fuck her sore, cream pie he and then throw her slutty ass to the street user naked and creamed . That what shit tier sluts get

i want to stuff those panties down her throat and rape her ass.

I would have her make a nice elegant meal and put on a sexy dress and have her set the table then bend her over rip the dress and fuck her breaking shit in the process and then I would cum on her face and make her clean up everything and make her leave the cum there. While she did it.

Did you ever grab those tits and smack them hard/make them red and puffy? great breeding sow

Tie her up like this and leave the door open and throw a neighborhood party. Let the slut get what she wants

Then leave her and tell it's because she was such a dishonest whore

keep going.

no, but i threw her around. choking, pinning her against the wall, etc. she liked it hard, especially pulling her hair so hard during doggystyle that shes practically staring at the ceiling.