9/2: ONE FC: Kuala Lumpur - TBA
9/2: Lion Fight 31 - Baars vs Whitley
9/3: UFC FN 93 - Arlovski vs Barnett
9/9: RFA 43 - Camozzi vs Barnes
9/10: UFC 203 - Miocic vs Overeem
9/16: Bellator 161 - Kongo vs Johnson
9/17: UFC FN 94 - Poirier vs Johnson
9/24: UFC FN 95 - Cyborg vs Lansberg
9/25: RIZIN 2 - RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2016: OPENING ROUND - Fedor vs Cro Cop
10/1: UFC FN 96 - TBA
10/8: UFC 204 - Bisping vs Henderson 2

Previous thread: News:

>Article about Santiago Ponzinibbio
mmajunkie.com/2016/08/from-country-hopping-to-cutting-weight-ufc-fight-night-92s-santiago-ponzinibbio-fine-with-every-bit-of-the-life-he-chose

>Kek
mmajunkie.com/2016/08/melvin-guillard-suspended-one-year-bellator-159-bout-with-david-rickels-ruled-no-contest-after-failed-drug-test

>Sean Strickland out of UFC 202
mmajunkie.com/2016/08/sean-strickland-out-at-ufc-202-promotion-seeks-new-opponent-for-tim-means

Other urls found in this thread:

ufc.com/event/ufc-fight-night-salt-lake-city?id=
instagram.com/p/BHh3XvJDNHL/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_UFC_fighters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WHOS READY FOR SOME KILLER CUB

>Muh huge draw meme

Reminder that /heem/ is a combat sport general

Cormier is bae.

Have you ever noticed that fat people never use their weight as a weapon when they fight. Why the fuck would you risk breaking your hands when you can almost effortlessly crush, or smother the person you're fighting.

Holly's fight drew 3 million viewers because she beat Ronda. Wonderpedo would not draw as much thats a fact.

succ

literally lives the meme

At least Dana is smarter than you

I take it you didn't watch Cormier Silva or Nelson Lewis.

I mean outside of the cage. It seems like the most obvious option for a person who has had no training.

Cub is one of the 5 or so guys who've never had a boring match

Daily reminder that the sperg literally made a fourth active thread last night and spammed reports on the other three until they got deleted

Elaborate. I'm all ears. Explain to me why Mcmemer, ronda (and holly), and GSP don't bring in significantly more veiwers buy a huge margin then a guy only MMA fans know like wondercuck?

Because there's no rules against me eyepoking on the streets. Just stabbing my fingers in there before you get the single.

Why does anyone even bother with the manlet divisions? It's like watching children fight. People want to see the big guys tear shit up the only reason for manlets to fight would be 2v1 exhibition matches against heavyweights.

""""Men""""" under 6ft should just kill themselves and stop ruining UFC.

>look muumio, I posted it again

wew lads. im really into this chick
>5'
>B U N D A
>thiccc
>QT

any discord servers up for /heem/?

I wanna talk mma with some /heem/bros

That's not a real general m8

t. manlet pro

FlatBack vs B U N D A

Dana knows he can't rely on his cash cows to be the golden goose forever.

As many early stoppages as herb rolls out and bad judging decisions dana pretends he has no bearing on eventually the golden gooses will lose or get injured or retire.

GSP i think probably could see the end coming and the division passing him by after he faced 70% hendricks.

The point is Dana knows he has to grow stars and some flashy fuck like wondermeme who is also good looking and well mannered would be easy to build a star around as long as he keeps winning. He has all that respectful karate bullshit downpat like GSP did.

I never said that wondermeme right now is a bigger star than GSP or conor or rhonda i just said he has drawing power and significantly hyped up and on a big win streak with 5 knock outs.

People like guys who can knock other guys out. That's why people liked anderson.

He has the potential to be a star. Its about growing stars, hyping guys up, hoping they can fulfill their potential and wondermeme has a lot of potential.

Human vs chimp

See now you're making more sense, and I essentially agree with you. That however doesn't change the fact that tthe UFC stands to gain FAR more from Woodley vs GSP then vs Wondercuck, and that at this point and time, currently, wonderpedo is not a draw.

who has the best bunda in the UFC?

DC

Yeah but he has to give wondermeme his chance.

If i was wondermeme's manager i wouldn't fight robbie on the comeback trail. I'd advise him to pull a vitor and just claim your number 1 contender and your in line for the next title fight.

But the fightfan in me wants to see him fight asap.

But yeah here and now GSP vs woodley brings in more cash but its not what i'd call a long term thing.

When you go through 2 knee reconstructions thats a sign your body is breaking down.

Lets say if GSP wins he wont be an active champ fighting like twice a year or some shit. Due to his age he will probably get injured in camp and his next fight will be 13 months after his last. Thats when the UFC will have to start doing interim titles and shit like that and instead of having a champ that can bring in less money more often they have a guy who can only get into the ring every 1+ years.

Nobody likes or respects or gives a shit about interim titles its just a meme and doesn't bring in as much money.

What i'm saying is the long term pay off of giving GSP a shot over wondermeme might not be as good as you think.

Woodley, unironically.

no homo?

nice

so "Prefight" is just interviews and stuff and "Prelims" are actual fights but not headliners right?

trying to record tonight's, looks like 5:00 (PST) prelims?

thanks sorry kinda new at this.

Look at that thing, it's ridiculous. How can WBW/WSW even compete?

Yes. Don't miss the Fight Pass prelims which won't be on Fox.

reddit.com/r/mmastreams

cool thanks. trying to figure out how to use sherdog to see schedules but it doesn't put times or networks unless it says FS1 in the background.

I see some wild value on tonights card, folks.

no homo!
i was going to suggest this chick for best but not fattest bunda but
>CHECK THESE FLOOR HUMPS

>8/6: UFC FN 92 - Rodriguez vs Caceres [Starts at 7 PM EDT, 4 PM PDT, 12 AM BST]

It's in the OP. The official UFC site has times by each tier of the card as well.

ufc.com/event/ufc-fight-night-salt-lake-city?id=

>a ufc fighter with legitimate fap material on her instagram
why havent i seen her before???
instagram.com/p/BHh3XvJDNHL/

she is on steroids

ok cool thanks anonbro!

Nah she's just 5 feet tall

She hasn't fought in fifteen months, did she get cut?

shes undefeated, why would she get cut?

i would definitely tune in for this kinda of bunda

How can i get my future son to look like this?

She really looks like an athlete, unlike other female fighters.

Everyone is.

her body is very masculine

It's like how Cruz suddenly has fans now also.

People pretending to like GSP and Cruz is a meme.

modify your sperm with the best genetics and then insert it into a women

what kind of men do you know? hook me up desu

>she actualy posts bare buttcheeks

>It makes complete sense that he is a physical freak of nature once you know his background. When he was five years old, his father Mark pushed him to do pushups and situps every day. He started with roughly 250 of each; by the time he was seven, he was doing 1,000 of each. Every day. He ate chicken and fish and rice and egg whites and avoided all sweet stuff.

Fitch went 14-3-1 in the UFC and got cut. If they wanted her to fight they'd have given her a fight by now, surely.

Check Angela Magana's insta brah

Lol did he have the same haircut his entire life?

i appreciate how much of a hoe she is but that bobby hill face is too low tier man. I cant focus on bunda when that think is anywhere in sight

That's actually disturbing.

Still waiting for him to snap and shoot up a mall or something. The sad thing is that smile looks genuine in that picture. Now his smile is just a face, forced, soulless thing.

>an active lifestyle with a good diet is "disturbing"
Lose weight.

kek, thank you for reinforcing my point.

>that much exercise forced on a seven year old isn't weird

i dont know how you guys get passed this

He was five years old and was never allowed to have sweets and made to do an excercise routine on the extreme edge of the adult spectrum

Okay, his smile looks pretty genuine there, but he is holding a giant pancake.

I think he's just the ultimate chad

Yeah that shit is borderline child abuse

Honestly I don't dislike him but everything about his family is creepy as shit.

i heard his parents only let him use the internet while being watched by them, or some bullshit like that

who guys who'll never see a UFC ring again?

Now that USADA has cleaned up the sport, I feel like we might see the Keto Kid in the cage at middleweight.

Do you guys think DC browses /heem/?

>black
dropped

>no useless junk food is bad
>exercise routine on the extreme edge of the adult spectrum
Seriously, lose weight.

Also, if you actually educate yourselves you'll find that his parents had to limit his physical because he liked training so much that he would overtrain if they didn't set limits. Those huge numbers were sets broken up throughout the day.

No he's too pure

Lmao @ europoors

Name 100 people who could defeat Brendan Schaub in one one one unarmed combat.

I'll wait.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_UFC_fighters

>tfw your country has the most UFC champions
>tfw your country is the richest country on earth
>tfw your country has the strongest military on earth
>tfw your country is the freest nation on earth
>tfw your country is the peak of human civilization
>tfw your country has contributed more to humanity than every other nation combined
>tfw your country provides the rest of the world with its art and literature
>tfw your country is the greatest country that has ever existed, and will ever exist
>tfw europoors and shitskins will NEVER EVER know this feeling

How fucked up is our society that all these autists find it disturbing that there is a strong, stable Christian family filled with attractive, happy, successful people?

>Leave Cain to me.

Success breeds jealousy, and jealousy breeds hatred. The Northcuts have risen above the shit sea of degeneracy our generation suffers from, and everyone hates them for it.

When the world erupts in nuclear hellfire, and only a few thousand human beings are left in the rubble to rebuild civilization, I want the Northcuts to be a part of that group.

>friendship ended with Bryan
>now Michael Jai White is my best friend

I used to play water polo three seasons of the year and swim the fourth. I've literally been in vastly better shape than you will ever be in your entire life, but that was when I was a TEENAGER, not a toddler. Doing that much exercise while still in the single digits of age is abnormal as fuck. No one actually said it was dangerous or anything, but the quote itself says he was "pushed" to do it, and that is fucking weird. "Durrrrr, that's not weird, you're just fat, durrrrrrr". Shut up, you fucking retard.

>Also, if you actually educate yourselves
Absolutely no one on this planet needs education advice from you of all people.

>fatty unwilling to educate himself
>but muh high school athletics
Figures. Stay tubby, tubby.

Keep laughing

Cain would literally kill that can.

>The Northcuts have risen above the shit sea of degeneracy our generation suffers from, and everyone hates them for it.
Wasn't the dad a coke addict?

Pretty sure I'm responding to a single samefagger, but please "troll" a different thread. We try to run a fairly comfy general here and some mouthbreather trying to force Sup Forums on us is going to ruin the vibe. Plus you're just going to get banned in fairly short order. Save us all your stupidity, okay?

I unironically pity you. Stay stupid.

I'm talking about the MMA fighter Sage Northcut you fucking dickhead. Go to r/mma if you need a hundred different rules to have your safe discussion.

>muh friend simulator isn't being nice to me
go to Reddit if you can't handle any dissenting opinion.

Lombard and Yoel #pooper

>#gotheeeem

/mlb/ is stealing our hashtags again!

gonna be up til 5am watching fights again

who /realfightfan/ here?